Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) (2725 Views)

When Mbaise Man Is Using An ATM (Hilarious Photo) / Can You Tell Where This Man Is Heading To? / Can Someone Please Tell Me What This Little Boy Is Trying To Do? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by wunmi590(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
Nairalander, please tell me where this man is heading to, just for fun grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by soberdrunk(m): 6:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
ALL OF THE ABOVE! grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
cool cool
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
report to the igwe ofcause
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by panco: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
B. Sleep with a widow

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by nwamehn: 3:50am On Aug 07, 2016
wunmi590:
Nairalander, please tell me where this man is heading to, just for fun grin

If he were to be going to steal ur land, he would have been more mean; if he were to be going to sleep with a widow or going to the herbalist, he would have been practising hiding and walking, possibly through the bushes; for him to be walking with this sort of confidence and boldness in the open, it shows that he is most likely to be going to report to the igwe, as in, "The Igwe must hear this!!!!"

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by wunmi590(m): 4:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
nwamehn:

If he were to be going to steal ur land, he would have been more mean; if he were to be going to sleep with a widow or going to the herbalist, he would have been practising hiding and walking, possibly through the bushes; for him to be walking with this sort of confidence and boldness in the open, it shows that he is most likely to be going to report to the igwe, as in, "The Igwe must hear this!!!!"

Lol, your narration, just described how you know this man.

Your comment is so funny that i almost pee on my pant grin

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by nwamehn: 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
wunmi590:

Lol, your narration, just described how you know this man.

Your comment is so funny that i almost pee on my pant grin

Hahahahahahaha. Thanks man!
Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by Hawwah(f): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
nwamehn:

Re: Can Someone Please Tell Me Where This Man Is Heading To(picture) by starlife30(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
LOOOOOOOOOOL

(1) (Reply)

Beef Or Insult D Person Dat Posted Be4 U... / 9ja In Trouble...u Must Laff / The Proper Way To Use Your Body Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.