Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,274 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US (669 Views)

President Buhari Visits His Son At The Hospital, Security Tightened / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Finally Aisha Buhari Poses With Michelle Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by Pidggin(f): 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
But how come no foreign news media is reporting this? I would like to see her grant an interview to CNN or VOA, I am quite surprised at their silence on her visit so far or am I the only one pondering this?
Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by psucc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 06, 2016
Sahara Reporters had the exclusive Broadcasting Right for her visit. Every other media outfits were banned just as AIT from covering/reporting her visit.
Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by Pidggin(f): 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2016
psucc:
Sahara Reporters had the exclusive Broadcasting Right for her visit. Every other media outfits were banned just as AIT from covering/reporting her visit.

Interesting. I did a little search engine research on this and noticed no foreign media is reporting anything about her visit.
Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2016
Aishaburton remains guilty until proven innocent! She remains a thief. she remains a yam eater under the cover of hijab until proven innocent.

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by Pidggin(f): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Aishaburton remains guilty until proven innocent! She remains a thief. she remains a yam eater under the cover of hijab until proven innocent.

Her so-called imposter is living free in US

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by BeardedMeat(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Interesting. I did a little search engine research on this and noticed no foreign media is reporting anything about her visit.
I did too. They think we are fools. The long arm of the law will surely catch up with the smooth operator in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by BeardedMeat(m): 9:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
Pidggin:

Her so-called imposter is living free in US
If they say Aishaaburton is not the one, why can't they unmask the culprit since they know her.

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by Pidggin(f): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2016
BeardedMeat:
If they say Aishaaburton is not the one, why can't they unmask the culprit since they know her.

I have asked myself this question repeatedly.

2 Likes

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by soji1992: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Pidggin:

I have asked myself this question repeatedly.
Me too☺☺☺

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by chosen6(f): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2016
(1) first it was Aisha was at US Peace Institute but unfortunately the official website www.usip.com of US peace institute didn't have any listing of her visit. (2) Secondly, it become Aisha was at George Mason University, USA. However the official website George Mason University, USA had no record of her visit. (3) Ditto for both the sad English and Awusa VOA interviews.

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by chosen6(f): 1:52am On Aug 07, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Especially considering the fact that she recently renewed her international Passport as they will make us believe.

1 Like

Re: Finally Aisha Buhari Visits US by Pidggin(f): 4:03am On Aug 07, 2016
chosen6:
(1) first it was Aisha was at US Peace Institute but unfortunately the official website www.usip.com of US peace institute didn't have any listing of her visit. (2) Secondly, it become Aisha was at George Mason University, USA. However the official website George Mason University, USA had no record of her visit. (3) Ditto for both the sad English and Awusa VOA interviews.

This is serious

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Our Leaders Can Do This? / Happy Birthday To Governor Willie Obiano Of Anambra State. / How Jonathan Formed Niger Delta Avengers – RNDA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.