Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (33028 Views)

Saraki Swears In Benjamin Uwajumogu As Senator (Photos) / Isaac Alfa And Uwajumogu Sworn-in As Senators / INEC Declares Uwajumogu Of APC Winner Of Imo Senatorial Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by suasmablow(m): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2016
bejeiodus:
He is a first term senator with no legislative experience at that level. So, how does he intend to pull the magic? Besides, Ekweremandu can't leave that seat without the removal of Saraki. Their positions are intertwined. It will make an interesting view how the whole affair will play out.

What's so strange or difficult about legislative business that a former speaker of a state house of assembly wouldn't know and handle properly?
If Akpabio, a first time theifnator could be made a minority leader, then its over possible for the new IMO senator to replace Ekweremadu.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Achorise: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
That your dream is dead on arrival.Ekweremadu is the master of the game.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by JUSTEES: 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
Hmmmm maybe when fowl unrinate ekweremadu can leave d seat,APC has no sense,welcome u back jare obj to PDP.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by TedBaker(m): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Y didnt any one call d name Okorochausa. Abi no b hin handwrk cry undecided angry
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Xtopher123(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2016
This man wasnt voted by the peple of IMO north, APC should continue, It'll end someday..

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by eziokwubundunuwa: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2016
Xtopher123:
This man wasnt voted by the peple of IMO north, APC should continue, It'll end someday..

He won free and fair. I've confirmed from corpers that took part in the process that there was little rigging but the man returned is more popular.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by kan12(m): 12:40am On Aug 07, 2016
IT WUNT LAST.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Xtopher123(m): 12:41am On Aug 07, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

He won free and fair. I've confirmed from corpers that took part in the process that there was little rigging but the man returned is more popular.

I put it to you that he didnt win Free and Fair.. I voted nd i knew most people kdidnt vote for him...

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by nwamehn: 2:38am On Aug 07, 2016
LouisVanGaal:
God bless you Sir! It's Either the 2 or nothing...Saraki MUST be regretting his earlier action of colluding with PDP to usurp the SP seat..

Regret kwa? Somebody who has been the senate president for over a year would have any regret? If he hadn't connived with PDP to get that seat, he would have still remained in the Senate without being any senate president just as he will still remain if he and ekweremadu finally leave the seat today. So I see no regret there, especially as he is still the political powerhouse in Kwara state.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by oweman: 4:05am On Aug 07, 2016
So. Senator Ikweremadu lost his seat at the Senator ?
Truth there is no law forbidding this new man from being deputy senate president but f he is not strong hearted enough he should not go near that seat as both Saraki and Ikweremadu sat there on the seats primarily because of will power and prepared to damn the consequence .
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by oweman: 4:10am On Aug 07, 2016
[quote author=Xtopher123 post=48261409]

I put it to you that he didnt win Free and Fair.. I voted nd i knew most people kdidnt vote for him...

How is that ibo one hand senator doing is he will in circulation ?
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:21am On Aug 07, 2016
A shameless criminal that was rigged into the Senate.let's see how much he lasts there. As for taking ober ekweremadu, it remains the 8th wonder of thrnworld and only till the day the cock grow teeth
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by gartamanta: 4:23am On Aug 07, 2016
If his victory was a landmark achievement, you would have seen Igbos from far and beyond rejoicing and celebrating him and his victory. Most of the people celebrating Uwajumogu's victory aren't even Igbos. That says a lot................

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2016
This man is a prospective Senate President IF PMB is re-elected take it/leave it. The Easthners are waking up from their slumber small small. You afford to put all your eggs into a bag, its a childish politiking.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Toluensdollars(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Does it mean Ekweremadu is no longer a member of the senate?
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by SeanDada1(m): 5:48am On Aug 07, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Who said APC cannot win anywhere in the SS and SE?

Only you
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Sgwash: 6:33am On Aug 07, 2016
Dripy:
Ben was former speaker Imo house of Assembly so he is qualified to be Deputy Senate President. He has a degree in Political science from a University in France. But he cannot be made deputy. Senate presido if Saraki is still there.
Ben became speaker as a first timer so he can still be senate president if not for the. Senate rule. But if we are to follow zoning in Nigeria, he is the only APC senator from south East and so should be the president of the senate but alas, he cannot be.
Don't mind all these ignorant fools... The know nothing of the man yet spew bullshit as to whether or not he can be deputy speaker
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by Sgwash: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2016
DemonInSiege:
It was Buhari that killed this man father
True talk shaa
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by tonychristopher: 6:45am On Aug 07, 2016
chimere66:
UWAJUMOGU COLLECTS CERTIFICATE OF RETURN

Rt.Hon Benjamin Uwajumogu who won Imo North Senatorial seat,commend INEC for their outstanding professional performance during the conduct of the rescheduled senatorial election.

Uwajumogu said his profoud appreciation goes to his party, the All Progressives Congress, for their enormous support and cooperation during the electoral process and to the good people of Imo north senatorial zone.He thanked everybody for the confidence reposed in me. He also pledge to provide them with effective and quantitative representation.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/uwajumogu-collects-certificate-of.html

It's pathetic that this is coming from imo state...rochas ia becoming a agent provocateur.

It's well,we dont want disunity in igbo land...I am not from imo or Enugu state but I think these won't go well

Rochas allow this man to be

1 Like

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 6:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Imo state is cursed just look at what we are facing in Owerri everyday. We don't need DSP but roads..

Where's abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa?

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:00am On Aug 07, 2016
Okoroawusa give us roads..

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Okoroawusa give us good roads and clean our filthy environments.

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2016
98% of the roads in Imo state are terribly bad..what do we need DSP for?

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:08am On Aug 07, 2016
This is what we suffer everyday in Owerri..

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:16am On Aug 07, 2016
Okoroawusa give us roads not DSP..Imo state is cursed!

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by bashydemy1: 7:25am On Aug 07, 2016
And you think APC are not ready to sacrifice Saraki? we will see another drama when the NASS and court cases resume.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by RRoyaId: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2016
Okoroawusa has ruined imo state. Just look at just our internal debt profile despite the fact that we have nothing anywhere in the state to show..

Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by gbagyiza: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2016
DropShot:
Set to replace Ekweremandu indeed!

If Saraki isn't removed, I doubt Ekweremandu is going anywhere.

Luk at d rubbish happening in Nigeria.A plan game to pave way for someone from no where to replace an already elected deputy senate president.Instead of them to join hands together toward finding d solution to this economic woes we r facing,they r busy player games. It is well with all Nigerian masses.
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by babyfaceafrica: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2016
SeanDada1:

Only you
where didi mention that?..only ugandans c believe that
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2016
nwamehn:

Regret kwa? Somebody who has been the senate president for over a year would have any regret? If he hadn't connived with PDP to get that seat, he would have still remained in the Senate without being any senate president just as he will still remain if he and ekweremadu finally leave the seat today. So I see no regret there, especially as he is still the political powerhouse in Kwara state.
He CAN'T survive this forgery suit..APC needs Ekweremmadu Out, not even saraki..but since Saraaki's stay on the seat is largely dependent on ekweremmadu..then they hve NO OPTION than to prosecute the two of them...I pity ur statement of saying that he would still have remained SP without support of PDP..which senators hav been bcking him up in both CCT nd Forgery case in court..? If not His Kwara senate caucus, Melaye and PDP senators
Re: Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) by shellicon(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2016
IMO state governor, Rochas Okorocha rigged election of IMO North senatorial seat for him. He is going there to settle his godfathers like Tony Chukwu, Rochas, Senator Ararume etc. How much will be left to work for Okigwe zone? I doubt if he execute any project till 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria / Subsidy Removal: FG Shocked Over High Food, Transportation Costs / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.