Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Question For The Enlightened. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Enlightened. (301 Views)

Why Pastors Use Private Jets And A Question For OAP Freeze - By Ife Olaleye / Be Enlightened, Tithe Was Not Christianity, Don't Pay Again / Question For Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Enlightened. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
Can a man go to the Grave Empty?
In other words:
Can a man Fulfill his or her purpose in life
before Dying?
Please I need Your modest
contribution. I was touched to ask This question.
Re: Question For The Enlightened. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2016
No, no one can.

You are empty to be refilled, you always have something to offer. That's how God wants it.
Re: Question For The Enlightened. by Nobody: 5:45am On Feb 16, 2017
LostCity:
Can a man go to the Grave Empty?
In other words:
Can a man Fulfill his or her purpose in life
before Dying?
Please I need Your modest
contribution. I was touched to ask This question.

Why not, a lot of people do even achieve more than they ever imagined possible before dying.
Talking strictly about purposes it all depends on who sets them or what they are considered to be.

(1) (Reply)

Going To Bethel / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today / And These People Don't Actually Know How To Turn Back From Following Religion. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.