Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? (715 Views)

Gen. 1 Vs 1: Where Was God Before Creating HEAVEN And Earth? / I'm Angry At Myself For Having Believed In God Before / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? by Tychamps(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2016
God made man in his own image [Gen1:27], and the fact is that: all these artificial inventions were made by man.
Technology as so called doesn't arrive at once, it is based on building principles upon existing principles. Abacus was made around 500 B.C – Blaise Pascal invented the first programmatic mechanical calculator (built on the theory of Abacus), decades later,
Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz came up with a similar but slightly advanced machine. Technology is gradually advancing till this day. No one is the climax of knowledge except the Almighty God. God is the best psychologist, philosopher, technologist and philanthropist. No technology was made in his absence. He contributed to it all! He gives us the brain to do them, the natural resources we use – No Technology was made in the absence of natural resource, without him nothing is possible, without God nothing was made; even men were created by God and without the existence of men, there will be no existence of TECHNOLOGY from men. Question Answered. .
Where Was God Before The Heaven and Earth Were Created?
The true answer to this question can be found in the Holy Bible . In could figure two occurrences in the Bible that points out where God was before he created heaven and earth. These are passages are not strange to a good Bible reader, just that you don't really know they are giving you a golden answer to this great question.
Gen 1:8 made it known to me that there are two types of heavens – “And God called the firmament Heaven”. The
firmament is one. The second one, which is mostly referred to as heaven is the
Kingdom of God or the eternity . Eternity as we Christians know; is a place to use our eternal life. It is a place prepared to the holy ones, those that fight through the mysteries of this world and make it through!
So where does God stay? – Oh! Dear reader, this is a question I have answered in the previous paragraph but you are not conscious to know. Don't worry I believe reading through passage will give you a clear understanding of God's abode.Now get rid of your Bible and open to: Prov 8:22 22. “The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
23. “I was set up from everlasting, from
the beginning or ever the earth was.
24. “When there were no depths , I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.
26. “Before the mountains were settled, before the heals was I brought forth.”
From the 23rd verse, the answer was revealed: everlasting. Everlasting is however also called “ Eternity ”. That is the place of our God Almighty.
God lives in eternity. Eternity is where he has prepared for us to dwell. That was why he sent his only son Jesus Christ [John 3:16] to die for our sins, sanctify us and save the lives of we sinners. Jesus Christ himself confirmed it ( John 14:2). The eternity is the most wonderful place ever, it is an everlasting residence. Everything there is different from the Earth's. The most amazing fact about it is that: it has no day or Night, no death, no sleep, living happily forever, the glory of God shall be the light of everywhere in the eternity.
One more message to note: Not everyone will qualify to dwell with God in the eternity, only those that do the will of God. Those that accept Jesus Christ as their lord and personal saviour, in the holy ones in short. Sin cannot take you there, you must be free from all your sins.
You can also be part of this wonderful dwell. Yes you can! God loves you and wants to you to change your ways for good. Recite this if you are ready to dwell in eternity. "I hereby agree that I am a sinner, and that know no sinner will receive your favour. – I accept Jesus Christ and me personal saviour. Lord Jesus, I want you to come and take over my life. Lead me through the way in eternity, teach me your ways and let me be counted worthy” – Amen.
CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? by Coyotejack(m): 1:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Didn't read ur post OP
But I Will answer ur topic question
He was there being GOD

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? by Tychamps(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Coyotejack:
Didn't read ur post OP But I Will answer ur topic question He was there being GOD
Where is the there?
Re: Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? by clefstone(m): 7:34am On Aug 07, 2016
God cannot be confined to space because he created space. From this premise we can only talk about HOW God exists and NOT WHERE he exists
Re: Where Was God Before The Heaven And Earth Were Created? by orisa37: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
In Godsphere!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/16 / Why Do Churches Still Collect Tithes And Donations In These Hard Times / 20 Top Richest Pastors In The World… See How Many Nigerian Pastors Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.