Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV (1262 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Twitter Reacts To Melaye's 'invasion' Of Bourdillon Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by hopilo: 3:03am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerian ArmyThe Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Burutai has defended the ongoing military action in Gbise Community in Katsina-Ala Local Government of Benue State.

General Burutai, who was represented by the Army Chief of Policy and Planning, Lincoln Ogunewe, told our correspondent in Makurdi, that the operation is aimed at fishing out a beneficiary of the Benue State Amnesty Programme, Mr Terwase Agwaza also known as Ghana, and to secure internal security in the country.

To corroborate this view, the Benue State government said the operation was sanctioned by the State Security Council following security report linking Mr Agwaza to the murder of the late security aide to Governor Samuel Ortom.
Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by knuckbuck(m): 3:20am On Aug 07, 2016
I wish this military operation was going on where it actually matters... Agatu. Confused soldiers with confused C-in-C.

2 Likes

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by payosehtor(m): 4:41am On Aug 07, 2016
knuckbuck:
I wish this military operation was going on where it actually matters... Agatu. Confused soldiers with confused C-in-C.
Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by mysteriousman(m): 4:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Better late than never but we should be proactive
Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by Douglaufuoma(m): 5:04am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigeria army, not again. why are we having misplace priority, instead of channelling d energy towards d blood seeking Fulani herdsmen, dey running after shadow. hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by payosehtor(m): 6:11am On Aug 07, 2016
time .

1 Like

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by payosehtor(m): 6:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
Nigeria army, not again. why are we having misplace priority, instead of channelling d energy towards d blood seeking Fulani herdsmen, dey running after shadow. hmmmm
find out from benue state resident if that operation is not timely. that village is known criminal s depot ok
Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by payosehtor(m): 6:33am On Aug 07, 2016
time .

1 Like

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by IdomaLikita: 6:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Disarm your youths for Fulani to kill.

1 Like

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by payosehtor(m): 7:28am On Aug 07, 2016
IdomaLikita:
Disarm your youths for Fulani to kill.
I agreed with that your perspective cuz, when Ghana & group were fighting in defense of his peopl, the entire local Govt area was a no -go area for fulani hds men till date. but what about too many alleged criminal activities l n c t to his group?

2 Likes

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by Aristo3146(m): 7:38am On Aug 07, 2016
Douglaufuoma:
Terwase Agwaza is more dangerous that all the herdsmen in Benue, A person that submitted 97 AK 47 riffles during benue amnesty lunch...get insight before commenting pls...

1 Like

Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by sCun: 8:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Aristo3146:
Terwase Agwaza is more dangerous that all the herdsmen in Benue, A person that submitted 97 AK 47 riffles during benue amnesty lunch...get insight before commenting pls...
So how many has he killed in Benue compared to the herdsmen? I think he has become a threat to herdsmen that is why the army are after him.
Re: Military Explains Invasion Of Gbise Village In Benue State - Channels TV by Politicalwisdom(m): 8:40am On Aug 07, 2016
They all trying to seize all weapon to make a way for Fulani herdsmen,for me and my house hold call it anything militant,terrorist,self defense I will surely stand with my people stupid country,don't quote me after all who nigeria epp?

(1) (Reply)

Alleged Killing Of The Chibok Girls By The Nigerian Air Force. See Video+ Photos / (pics). Thousands At The Dome, Akure: Celebrating Iroko At 62 / 'Igbo Jews' Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Trial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.