Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest (31238 Views)

William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / Mr Nairaland 2016 - Grand Finale / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Semi-final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by VoteFynestboi(f): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi:
[size=18pt]That I still have the strength to type at this moment is nothing but a manifest of divine favour and undaunted supports of all... I thank God for the success.

This will be brief but I believe, even an epistle can't capture how elated I am that nairalanders voted and their votes countedly count...

I shall not fail you.

Thank you all for your supports.
[/size]

Oh my king

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by DONSMITH123(m): 8:34am On Aug 07, 2016
From the house of Don!

I said a very big congratulations to Fynestboi and #teamfynestboi and all those who made it possible.

Congrats my guy. You deserve the crown bro.

SIR DON

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Raphafire101: 8:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to all of them.....tho Falconey is my choice
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Missyetty(f): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Fynestboi and to the rest of the contestants, Long live the king!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by nobledeals(f): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
I am happy oooo, I don't like to make comments on nl, I'ld rather roam about sections and read but something just pushed me to vote yesterday maybe because I graduated from Great Ife, lols

3 Likes

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by sauceEEP(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2016
Where are the screenshot avengers that threatened to expose themselves after the contest? We're still waiting...
Congrats fynestboi.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by flokii: 8:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats! fynestboi..

A win on merit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by hardbody: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
zinachidi:
finally. we can now rest.

so only 1227 people voted in the final round in a forum of over 1.6million.

very poor.

congrats to the winner.

Beyond the 50K that was won, what's the value add to the average nairalander such that I will be interested in voting and following up. The 1227 people even tried. Let us see how many people will enter our mentions now that the voting is over.

Politicians are the same everywhere whether in school, media, football, sports, etc. They come fawning when they need your vote and treat you with scorn and disdain when it's all over.

May I never touch them with a ten foot pole.

By the way, i never knew these contestants were in this forum until now, and i am sure it's the last i hear or see of them until when they or others come out to contest again.

To each his own abeg.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by WIZGUY69(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
I saw fynestboi yesterday in school, to be honest, judging by his look, he's not supposed to be the winner. congrats anyway!

5 Likes

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Delicious22: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
On behalf of the chairman, His Excellency, greatness22 and members of the Delta state chapter of Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, we congratulate Fynestboi for his victory. And also congratulate other contestants. More blessings. wink

Signed
Delicious22, publicity secretary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by saderry(f): 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to all the winners
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Babe2sure(f): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2016
Yipeee! Congrats Fynestboi and to the runners-up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by SmooshCHN: 8:44am On Aug 07, 2016
hardbody:

Beyond the 50K that was won, what's the value add to the average nairalander such that I will be interested in voting and following up. The 1227 people even tried. Let us see how many people will enter our mentions now that the voting is over.

Politicians are the same everywhere whether in school, media, football, sports, etc. They come fawning when they need your vote and treat you with scorn and disdain when it's all over.

May I never touch them with a ten foot pole.

By the way, i never knew these contestants were in this forum until now, and i am sure it's the last i hear or see of them until when they or others come out to contest again.

To each his own abeg.
I support you.. Like there absolutely no value in the competition asides the prize and happiness the supporters get.. Like the spams were just too much. Like whoever has the largest fan base wins irregardless of looks now tell what's the difference between this and the National elections and yet we complain about the politicians when what most do is this vote for him he's my friend.. I'm happy it's over though.. Our innocent mentions can rest and they can share their money.

1 Like

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
Finally the Çontroversial 2016 Mr Nairaland Pagent is over.....

Awaitin Unfoldin' Dramas and Many Deactivations of Account grin
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by donbrowser(m): 8:45am On Aug 07, 2016
ShayGirl:
Wow!! I just knew it!!!!

Always on the winning team!!!grintonguetonguecheesy

Congrats to the freshest and latest Mr Nairaland....To God be the glory, our efforts weren't in vain!!!
#TEAM FYNESTBOI#
Will you support me for 2017?
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ShayGirl(f): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2016
donbrowser:
Will you support me for 2017?

LMAO!!! gringringrin When the time comes bro...
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I support you.. Like there absolutely no value in the competition asides the prize and happiness the supporters get.. Like the spams were just too much. Like whoever has the largest fan base wins irregardless of looks now tell what's the difference between this and the National elections and yet we complain about the politicians when what most do is this vote for him he's my friend.. I'm happy it's over though.. Our innocent mentions can rest and they can share their money.
he won based on popularity
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Deejavuu(f): 8:53am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations, Fynestboi smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by mirakuru(m): 8:54am On Aug 07, 2016
ShayGirl:
Wow!! I just knew it!!!!

Always on the winning team!!!grintonguetonguecheesy

Congrats to the freshest and latest Mr Nairaland....To God be the glory, our efforts weren't in vain!!!
#TEAM FYNESTBOI#
nice effort. but now that fynestboi has won, how we go take Enta bar pop champagne now?
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by xynerise: 9:02am On Aug 07, 2016
Congrats Fynestboi....My team always wins cool
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by ShayGirl(f): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
mirakuru:

nice effort. but now that fynestboi has won, how we go take Enta bar pop champagne now?

U this guy, u don run reach here...grincheesy
No worry, na church we plan pop champagne na...u know d levels na.. Sunday tinstonguetongue
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by YhungPablo(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
wow.. I knew it.. anybody's I voted for always win.
but There shud be a show up from the events.... or its an online show...

maybe Pic's from the events #live
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by YhungPablo(m): 9:04am On Aug 07, 2016
wow.. I knew it.. anybody's I voted for always win.
but There shud be a show up from the events.... or its an online show...

maybe Pic's from the events #live
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Yusfulbuoy(m): 9:06am On Aug 07, 2016
Stand up, stand up, for the champion... Stand up #congrat to fynestboi & team.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Thukzee01(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2016
Fynestboi !!!
Oya transfer something 4 us loyalist na.

Congrats fynestboi and other contestants.
Now we can change our signature. Finally
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Blessograo(f): 9:09am On Aug 07, 2016
congratulations
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 07, 2016
grin

Tatz my boi ryt there.

Fynestboi let's poppin champagne! cheesy cheesy wink

1 Share

Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Funjosh(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2016
Congratulations to the new Mr Nairaland Fynestboi cool
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by Mhizizzy(f): 9:24am On Aug 07, 2016
M always with the winning team

Congrats to the king
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by demsid(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2016
I know say na him go win cos I voted him. Fynestboi toh sure, I've never wasted my vote in this life, I'm not a prophet but whoever I support always emerge the winner. Congrats Mr nairaland fynestboi.
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by tukdi: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2016
We will not accept this result!
**shouts angrily as he prepares for the tribunal**
Re: Fynestboi Wins Mr. Nairaland 2016 Contest by AyamConfidence(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Smellymouth and Co, hope say una don dey prepare for 2017 edition sadsadgrin
Smellymouth for president, Smellymouth for governor., Smellymouth for king Nairaland...Smellymouth ni ooo....smelly, smelly, smelly, smelly, smelly all the way ni ooo...no other person

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

#NigeriaAt55: Evolution Of Nigerian Fashion Since 1960(photos) / ~ Street Style! Get Inspired Or Steal A Style! / 6 Common Fashion Faux Pas Women Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.