Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks (13059 Views)

Governor Mohammed Abubakar's Aide Poses With Huge Cash, Nigerians React / Mohammed Abubakar Wins Best Governor Of The Year On Urban Renewal / Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by hotspec(m): 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Someday, we shall get it right once and forever
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by seguno2: 7:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
spass101:
GOOD
Right step in the right direction.
Make him just dey pay workers on time abeg

And send all children to school.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Flexyshubzy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
ct2:
the thing taya me
No be only you,..my brother
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by charlesditro: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
Fire-Fighting trucks have been procured for the Fire Service And the exective Governor of Bauchi state, Gov M.A. Abubaka instructed that 2 more be added to the fleet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/08/photos-bauchi-state-governor-procures.html
others are busy inventing u are still procuring and with no shame you let it out to front page. Na wa.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2016
and were are the firefighters to use them??..dont tell me we need to first train firefighters to use them...??..

abi na the police wan use them ni??
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by soarhey(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2016
From the faces i seee, none of them looks happy with the so called truck. Look closely at the mouth of the man in the first pics saying "which kind tin be this"

The woman in the fourth pics is not happy at all. Using ministries to siphon money.

Am Very sure they will never disclose how much they bought the truck.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by Damikevin(m): 9:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Him for no just pay salary with the money Fire service wen you go call, dem no get water. That Police woman for him fron dey vex sef.
Re: Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks by justmenoni: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Who's gonna fuel those fire trucks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Is A Facebook Politician, Buhari Will Defeat Him - Babachir Lawal / Use Your Second Term To Re-unite Nigerians, EU Tells Buhari / Ngige: My Neighbour And I Are Considering Suing NLC For Blocking My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.