Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) (3218 Views)

There Is Sinister Agenda By IPOB To Provoke Soldiers Into Killing - Presidency / Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / IPOB Hits Anambra Governorship Aspirant Again, Stop Burial Ceremony (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Titto93(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2016
Guess what one of our readers saw in the market today?
A laundry soup made by the indigenous people of Biafra, the group agitating for the creation of a sovereign state of Biafra from Nigeria.

http://www.naijaport.com/p/107/biafra-news-today-%08iafran-soap-by-ipob-hits-the-market

4 Likes

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by youngest85(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Picture or......
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Issokey
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by StOla: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2016
Good business idea.

There's a market of loyal adherents waiting to be exploited.

Having learnt that it is treasonous to solicit for funds to procure arms for a rebellion, why not sell them soap to fill the purse since the most active salesman is now incarcerated.

13 Likes

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by DeleteNonsense: 9:21am On Aug 07, 2016
Bi*fra is identity! If you doubt me ask Harold Wilson.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by ItzChinnex(m): 10:07am On Aug 07, 2016
cool stuff
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by thewarrior72: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2016
HammerTheirPapa:

Olamudeen, buy that soap and wash your dirty pro-fulani muslim beard. grin grin
Bros ease with yolobas naa...lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by ManMountain(m): 10:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Hope they only accept Biafran pounds in exchange for the soap and not the Nigerian Naira, otherwise this is nothing but the usual scam associated with anything Biafra

10 Likes

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by DeleteNonsense: 10:45am On Aug 07, 2016
ManMountain:
Hope they only accept Biafran pounds in exchange for the soap and not the Nigerian Naira, otherwise this is nothing but the usual scam associated with anything Biafra
You are everywhere hunting for anything Bi*fra thread, hmmmm may God help you. As for the soap If they like they can buy it with dollar so don't worry yourself concerning currency involved most important thing is buy that soap and Wash away your mental slavery.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by jaelz(m): 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
Nigerian authorities take note yet another early warning a stitch in time save nine

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2016
Biafra is just a name, anybody can use it.

So far you are not declaring a republic...

Besides ... Where are the biafran currencies?
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by qleap2all(m): 11:20am On Aug 07, 2016
Only one soap? Show it on the shelf where it's being sold
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Fvckboy: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2016
DeleteNonsense:
Bi*fra is identity! If you doubt me ask Harold Wilson.
identity ko,nonentity ni...see wetin dasuki don cause

2 Likes

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by delzbaba(m): 11:41am On Aug 07, 2016
Another money making scam as usual,ojukwu did it,uwazurike did it,this one seff will soon start exchanging naira for biafra poo money,,,quote me

1 Like

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by DabuIIIT: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2016
youngest85:
Photoshop
hypertension

2 Likes

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by onepluone: 11:50am On Aug 07, 2016
StOla:
Good business idea.

There's a market of loyal adherents waiting to be exploited.

Having learnt that it is treasonous to solicit for funds to procure arms for a rebellion, why not sell them soap to fill the purse since the most active salesman is now incarcerated.

Ur mention on earth is to hold Igbos, yet they have gone past you and ahead.

Love forced is called Obsession. HBP kills!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by olanshile2016(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
continue that's all you can do,in fact goan do indomie,gala,pure water...........no,no don't do pure water with oil water
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
This soap is the best for the flat heads

1 Like

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by onepluone: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
JayJohnson:

e pain am... it is unable to survive in oduduwa, hungry go kill am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
onepluone:

e pain am... it is unable to survive in oduduwa, hungry go kill am.

I dey jej on my own, did I insult you? Are you a flat head? or is your head flat?
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by KOBOJO: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
JayJohnson:

Nope..is actually the best for both flat and cone heads..

and the magic soap from what I heard can wash away

ugly tribal marks cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by Neddstark: 12:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
If i buy this soap, its to use it to wash my dog sh!t.
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by mysteko(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
Quick question!I hope this can only be bought with Biafran Pounds? Because selling in Naira already defeats the purpose smiley

1 Like

Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by policy12: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
How will this go?
Re: 'biafran Soap' By IPOB Hits The Market (photos) by DabuIIIT: 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
ManMountain:

p'nut reporting live from agodi
lolss

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Predicts Jimoh Ibrahim Will Be Ondo Governor? / Fighter Jets, Military Helicopters & Military Planes Flying Over Miatama, Abuja / If You Truly Believe That President Mohammad Buhari Is Clone? See It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.