Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,507 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra (848 Views)

Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Grand Total Federal Allocation To States From May 2015 To June 2016 / Federal Allocation To States For The Month Of July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by edoyad(m): 8:39am On Aug 07, 2016
In his new common sense video on YouTube, the Bayelsa senator supports reduction of federal allocation to states and urges further reduction so that greedy politicians who want to have access to easy money to loot will stay away.
He cited Anambra state which is now using Agriculture to boost it's economy inspite of the fact that it has little land mass plagued by erosion.
The video is a challenge to Most states , especially North Central states with Large Arable land but with orangutans as governors.

PS: His new moustache makes him look like a gigolo grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkaBYTseVlM

1 Like

Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by prosperity2016: 8:41am On Aug 07, 2016
dz is an uncommon sense
Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by yimikaa: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2016
When you owe 11billion, you have no choice than to turn into and inpromptu lecturer cheesy
Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by edoyad(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2016
yimikaa:
When you owe 11billion, you have no choice than to turn into and inpromptu lecturer cheesy

Try to understand that every serious business has debts. Donald Trump has debts, Nigeria Brewery has debts and even Dangote too..

Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON, yesterday, announced the take-over of Bulk Pack Services Limited, a beverage package manufacturer and supplier, affiliated to the Dangote Group. Head Corporate Communications, AMCON, Mr. Jude Nwauzor, announced this decision in a statement, yesterday. He said: “Bulk Pack Services Limited, a beverage package manufacturer and supplier owned by Alhaji Sani Dangote, the younger brother of Alhaji Aliko Dangote, was taken over by Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, AMCON, yesterday, as part of the corporation’s recovery efforts. “The Receiver, Mr. Urua Essien, confirmed that he took effective control of the company, following the failure of the company to repay their outstanding debt. The Receiver immediately sealed off the premises of the company located at Dangote Regi

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/debt-recovery-amcon-takes-dangotes-bulk-pack-services-ltd/

The problem is when you can't meet up with the repayment schedule agreed upon at signing of the contract. I bought my first car with a loan, I was indebted for 3 years but guess what ? I paid it back before I sold it and bought another one.

3 Likes

Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by yimikaa: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2016
edoyad:

Try to understand that every serious business has debts. Donald Trump has debts, Nigeria Brewery has debts and even Dangote too..

The problem is when you can't meet up with the repayment schedule agreed upon at signing of the contract. I bought my first car with a loan, I was indebted for 3 years but guess what ? I paid it back before I sold it and bought another one.

This debt did no get accumulated in 1day. He defaulted the repayment condition lots of time and AMCON took over to save the bank.
we are both saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by thewarrior72: 10:35am On Aug 07, 2016
Did he forget the was.te land of southwas.te?

1 Like

Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2016
thewarrior72:
Did he forget the was.te land of southwas.te?
we are not the ones with an erosion ridden land coupled with red soil and oil spillages!!!

You must have missed the point...

The real wasteland is not far from you!
Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by malele(m): 11:12am On Aug 07, 2016
Proudly anambra
Re: BM Bruce's New Video Urging Further Reduction Of Allocation To States...anambra by fanyogoforever(f): 11:18am On Aug 07, 2016
Anambra the light of Africa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nyesome Wike Rules Over Amaechi In Rivers / Naira Will Exchange For N1000/$1 – Agric Minister / Ibori To Celebrate This Year's Christmas In Oghara, Nigeria - Senator Amori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.