Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat (892 Views)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Mother In Law Wants My 2.5 Year Old To Sleepover / 62-Year-Old Mother Of 5 Weds 75-Year-Old Man In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by annnikky(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
The suspect, Seyed Abdolkarim, has been arrested after his marriage to a 6-year-old girl in Afghanistan.

The suspect, Seyed Abdolkarim, was arrested after the police recieved information that the middle aged man had married the young girl identified simply as, Gharibgol, in a religious ceremony in Afghanistan.

Gharibgol was reportedly married off to Abdolkarim by her father, who has also been arrested by the police, in exchange for a goat as well as other food stuffs including rice, tea, sugar, and cooking oil.

Following his arrest, Gharibgol's dad disclosed that he had been struggling with his family's upkeep, adding adding the marriage meant one less mouth to feed and gained food stuffs.

A video footage taken by Fawad Ahmady for The Observers, shows Gharibgol’s father's arrest in his village as local women attacked him, beating him up.

The father revealed that he had married Gharibgol to Abdolkarim under promises that he would not sleep with her till she was 18 years of age.

Abdolkarim, a respected imam in the area, is reported to have taken his new child bride to the house of a relative in Firozkoh, in Ghor province, claiming that she was his daughter. His relatives had later become concerned after Abdolkarim had begun undressing Gharibgol at night.

The report reads:

"So he asked the mullah, 'she’s not your daughter?'

"The mullah replied, 'no, she’s my wife; her father gave her to me'. The host told a friend, who called the local women rights bureau for Ghor province.

"Tests carried out by the hospital in Ghor show that "there was no sexual intercourse".

Gharibgol is reportedly being housed in protective custody with her mother at a safe location while further investigations are being carried out.

http://pulse.ng/gist/child-marriage-parents-wed-6-yr-old-to-55-yr-old-man-in-exchange-for-goat-id5348614.html

Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by cassidy1996(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2016
Islam and weird things are like 5 and 6

3 Likes

Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by shiki(m): 9:55am On Aug 07, 2016
cassidy1996:
Islam and weird things are like 5 and 6

You mean ....

1 Like

Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by annnikky(f): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Islam n their decision sometimes
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by izzou(m): 7:08am On Aug 08, 2016
I knew Nigeria cant be involved

We get sense pass this one naa
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by DaniDani(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2016
children of darkness at it again. Every thing they does represent the satanic image of their pedophile father mumuhammed

2 Likes

Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by jashar(f): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2016
hmmm...... stories that touch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously though, what pleasure would he derive from a child marriage?
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by dacovajnr: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
Annnikky I didn't read but you mean GOAT! Shey? It's finished Well cry
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by annnikky(f): 7:32pm On Aug 08, 2016
dacovajnr:
Annnikky I didn't read but you mean GOAT! Shey? It's finished Well cry
Hmmmm... Maybe u try n read it then u'll undastnd smiley
Re: Parents Wed 6-yr-old To 55-yr-old Man In Exchange For Goat by Shym3xx: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Lol. Savage.

Only ragheads can pull this despicable act off. Then again, a lot of white people are also closet pedos, including most Catholic priests.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Have Many Cases Of Divorce Today / Please House, I Need Genuine Explanations For This / Gout And Gout Support. What You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.