Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers (677 Views)

Lady Calls Out Igbo Father For Putting Her Husband In Debt / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will / Woman Smashes Her Husband's Car Windscreen After She Was Beaten By Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by samintegrity(m): 10:00am On Aug 07, 2016
A Facebook user posted this yesterday, and he has this to say

"My God! What is happening to people these days? This pretty little girl was beaten by her father for misplacing the slippers he bought for her. Haaa! I'm speechless! I believe in spanking! I really do! But what I see here is beginning to shake my belief. I don't know how to describe the father of this girl! How old can this girl be for God's sake? Someone please help me here!"

Sincerely this is wickedness of the highest order, such a man needs to either be jailed or fined, something must just be done to avert such occurrence.

See people reaction below:

Source : http://www.talkmoreng.com/2016/08/this-pretty-little-girl-was-beaten-by.html

Cc seun,

Re: This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by FreeSpirited: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Psychotic and Poverty stricken father.Some father need psychiatry check up
Re: This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by nwaanambra1(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Psychotic and Poverty stricken father.Some father need psychiatry check up

you have said it all bro.

the man is so frustrated and is blaming everyone for his problems especially the little girl.

Nigerians are getting so frustrated that something really need to be done fast to alleviate the sufferings of the masses. sad

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by Pamelayoung: 10:40am On Aug 07, 2016
I think the economic situation has really gotten to him, so he wants to make a show. Who knows government might adopt the child from him
Re: This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by LecciGucci: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2016
i go beat am to a pulp
Re: This Pretty Little Girl Was Beaten By Her Father For Misplacing Her Slippers by DabuIIIT: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Wheres the mother? That child has to be separated from the monster father

(1) (Reply)

10 Benefits Of Having A Bestie / Which Date Is Really Married Couple's Wedding Anniversary / 19 Ways To Fix Your Wife When She's Falling Apart!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.