Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election (31502 Views)

Witches And Wizards Predict Winner Of Ondo Election / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Iseoluwani: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2016
Jameskyrian:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/persecuted-witches-group/

That man has been in the news since Jonathan 's regime

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by iyke66: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
very soon we go hear beauty and the beast association of Nigeria,God help us for this country
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
izzou:
If witches and wizards support the APC

Then

We are finished in this country

cool
how? didn't they support Jonathan?
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by seangy4konji: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Oya....
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by izzou(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
asuustrike2009:

how? didn't they support Jonathan?

I dont know
*in omawunmis voice*

If you ask meeeeee... ... tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by leofab(f): 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chai naija ohhh
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
The word "witch" is itself generic form of the word "watchers" . It refers to those who practice the art of the watchers. The watchers are an order of Angelic beings some of whom became insubordinate to their divine order.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by MadCow1: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
Edo people how Markate? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by LabiaDestroyer(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2016
cowdungs!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by wickedworld: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Gone aRe the days when witch hinde but now they comeout with boldness to rules political parties meaning don't consult us secretly anymore.

Give us what we want and the world will know will re behinde u because will are the world.

God help black nations.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by jahbiz: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
Witches and wizards, the old and long identity of Edo state...

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Lordkylie(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
my people una doh!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by UncleSnr(m): 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2016
Speak out jaare, no be only Christians and Muslims dem dey persecute.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
adonbilifit! witch group?

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by sayyid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2016
they are not original witches/wizard then,
imagine politicians they prosecute you and you they cry, where are your spiritual powers?
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by evansjeff(m): 3:32pm On Aug 07, 2016
ernesty20:
Edo and witch = 5&6

i dey fear that state like devil.

When i dey uniben, i no gree get gf because of the fear of witches and wizard cheesy
and you graduated successfully right (that's if you did anyway)? How many times did they come to press you at night? Are you new in this country? Is this the first time you are hearing of this group making public statements all over Nigeria? or maybe you're just growing up. Stop living in delusion please. And take note, when replying this quote remember to indicate your state of origin else I will so ignore you.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
I want to join this organization...
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by ernesty20(m): 3:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
evansjeff:
and you graduated successfully right (that's if you did anyway)? How many times did they come to press you at night? Are you new in this country? Is this the first time you are hearing of this group making public statements all over Nigeria? or maybe you're just growing up. Stop living in delusion please. And take note, when replying this quote remember to indicate your state of origin else I will so ignore you.
k
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by possibilita(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Chai come and see national association of Merlins and Morgana 4 ma state ohhhhhhh

Nothing wey we no go hear 4 this country
National association of witches n wizard
Even prostitute get association
Soon Rapists go folo
Zoophilias n odas still pending

Papa God na u Biko.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Teespice(f): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
nkan nbe ooooooooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by carlzy: 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
You see why I can't live in Edo State.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by chieveboy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Nice group I think more educated people from all works of life should join the group if they so wish.

Most of us are spiritually gifted. We all shouldn't end up in church only to be taken advantage of by one fake pastor. If you are gifted to see things beyond physical eyes please get educated and you can as well make use of it as a detective or any related field.

If you've got healing power study medicine and help the society.

...unfortunately the religions that be egotistically assume only them have access to God and righousness. So they had formulated enough doctrines to cage the spiritual liberty of it members and deliberately blinded them for
political reasons...the members are 'loving' it 'culturally'...

Some are beginning to see their religions for what it is though. Although some are still kept in check for "fear of the wolf". It takes humility and boldness to accept truth. Just like how the present pope is doing.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by PastorAji(m): 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
i was almost tempted to search for your moniker

ao far? wink
MadCow1:
Edo people how Markate? grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
Would really love to see your crystal ball grin

Oshiomole transformed Edo undecided? Now I know why we will never move forward cry

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
What else do you expect from Edo State their Nigeria HeadQuarters

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
The word "witch" is itself generic form of the word "watchers" . It refers to those who practice the art of the watchers. The watchers are an order of Angelic beings some of whom became insubordinate to their divine order.

abeg forget grammar.... Witch na witch.
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2016
People like this man need a HOT SLAP by my Bishop!

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nowenuse: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2016
Edo state on point.
This is not new in Edo, it is part of everyday life.

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Witches? Wizards? Apc? now I give up. But why do every negative being always throw their support for Apc? if they are not witches & wizards they will be native doctors or prostitutes, nawaao!
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by allytinted: 6:50pm On Aug 07, 2016
Nothing wey person no dey hear for Naija.....
National Association of Prostitutes,
Name Checkers Association of.....and now
Association of Witches and Wizard....Naija I hail oooo
Re: Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election by jeffoe(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
if things are working the guy should probably be remanded in an asylum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje's Son, Umar Loses House Of Reps Seat To NNPP's Jobe / Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics) / Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.