Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? (923 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) / Apostle Suleman And His Wife Dancing In Ghana Church (Photos) / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by XieXie: 12:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have observed in churches that when most ladies dance, their dance steps often borders around shaking their bumbum in sexual appealing ways. Why they do this, I don't know.
Is the dance meant to glorify God or entice man?
Perhaps just as this ladies bumbum shaking dance steps has found its way into the Church, it might not be long before the male modified version (awilo dance) will embrace the house of God.
A combination of bumbum shaking dance from ladies and awilo dance guys.... Hmmm

So I still ask, why do ladies shake their bumbum when dancing in the Church of God?
Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ask importexpert grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by FreeSpirited: 12:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why do guys love looking at ladies bum in the church? instead of looking up to God

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by remiopash: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
XieXie:
I have observed in churches that when most ladies dance, their dance steps often borders around shaking their bumbum in sexual appealing ways. Why they do this, I don't know.
Is the dance meant to glorify God or entice ma?
Perhaps just as this ladies bumbum shaking dance steps has found its way into the Church, it might not be long before the male modified version (awilo dance) will embrace the house of God.
when you see something like that,the best thing is to turn your eyes away from it.Anything can distract you ,if you want to be distracted.I have seen some guys who talk about number of beautiful girls they see in any church they attend rather than the sermons delivered ,even if such ladies dont dance provocatively.it depends on what you allow your eyes to see .
Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by sholay2011(m): 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
Silly thread.
Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
grin

Some may do the clapping but they ain't using their hands grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Shake Their Bumbum When Dancing In The Church? by afanide: 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
Simply Because they know people like your are staring at the BumBum

(1) (Reply)

. / Here Is The 'rescued' Bible Of Colombian Plane Crash Survivor / You Have Nothing To Fear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.