Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Love=>write Up By Dindy - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love=>write Up By Dindy (1037 Views)

You Will Change The Way You Live Your Life After Reading This Emotional Write Up / Rain Of Love=>write Up By Dindy / Beggars Of Love=>write Up By Dindy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love=>write Up By Dindy by Dindy(m): 2:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
LOVE=>WRITE UP BY DINDY
do not share without talking to me personally and asking for permission,thank you for reading this write up...
This is not only a symbol or an emotion or a feeling I have for you, but it is what I see when I come close to you. When I sit beside you, I feel alive,I feel like a bird in the sky,I feel like a whale in an ocean,I feel inner peace,I feel your love,I feel your breath,I feel I am you,I feel the whole universe under my breath,my heart wanna escape from my chest,my arms wanna hold you,my eyes just wanna look at you all day and night.
Your name brings an indescribable joy to my world,I wish I could just be a part of you or even something you wear, i wish to be that thing you wear,anytime I talk to you I have this strong feeling that only you can make me a human.
many might call you green gold but you are more than a green gold to me, you are the star that shines in my lifeless soul,you are the complete part of me,you are a new discovery I found in my universe. If i stay a minute without you, it could cause madness to me.
I feel hurt each time people insult you,I feel broken and weak anytime you are down,I feel sad each time you cry,I get mad each time people talk bad about you,I feel rejected each time you push me out of your problems,but what keep me moving is the unbelievable love I have for you.
I am a kid that needs a mother,I am a little puppy that needs to be fed,my heart is hungry for your love,my eyes are crying for your smiles ,My arms wanna be around you,my mind is swimming in a pool of the beautiful memory I have of you,my voice wants to sing your name everyday.
I have never loved someone so much that it made me to write a love letter,but you broke my rules. I have never loved someone so much that it made me sing a song,but you rearrange me. I have never loved someone so much that it made me dream of the person all day and night,but you made me see visions. I have never loved someone so much that it made me to loose focus,but you found a way to do it.
The day I looked into your eyes,all I saw was me,I saw my real life in yours,I saw the real me in you,I saw my whole universe in your eyes,it was full of colourful star and light,it shined so bright that i could feel the reflection in my own eyes and soul.
ALL I REALLY WANT TO SAY IS I LOVE YOU MY FANS AND I WISH YOU GUYS LOVE ME BACK THE SAME WAY.#DINDY LOVE IS FANS
MY NAME IS NNAMDI AKA DINDY AND I WROTE THIS WRITE UP.LEARN FROM WHAT YOU READ NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.THANKS FOR READING......................WRITE UP BY DINDY AKA NNAMDI.........whatsapp number:07087750433.... email@:ossynnamdi@gmail.com or ossynnamdi@outlook.com facebook name:ossy nnamdi.......Skype: 07087750433 or ossynnamdi@outlook.com..................Twitter:@nnamdiossy

(1) (Reply)

Writers Are Not Poor Noise Makers Or Something Like That / Thread For All My Failed And Successful Pitches!!! / How To Write A Script.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.