Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Am In Need Of Online Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am In Need Of Online Job! (572 Views)

FRSC Disowns Online Job Advertisements / Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2017: FCSC Denies Online Job Advertisement / More Pressure On Economy As Online Job Application Declines Over 46% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of Online Job! by Olusharp(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
I will soon be going back to school,i am in need of an online job to create little stipends.. I am good with graphics design especially corel draw,i can work on excel,i have knowledge on Tally Erp, i can work as a social media manager....pls help me out...no offer is too small..
Re: I Am In Need Of Online Job! by prom84: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Have u heard of MMM?
Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox - (mmm) is a global mutual aid fund, it is a community where ordinary people help each other and get 30% of their help bimonthly.The Ideology behind mmm is...1. To eliminate poverty in the society at large.2. To get rid of financial slavery.3. To help common people make their life better.4. To rule out inequality in the world's unjust financial system where the rich gets richer and the poor, poorer.5. To make everyone equal in the social economic society.So far, mmm has covered over 118 countries globally and over 1,000 Nigerians are participating and writing letters of happiness about the system.mmm is not a get-rich-quick scheme, neither is it a high yield investment program(hyip) nor multi level marketing system(mlm), it is simply a community where people helping people.No doubt that MMM is a great opportunity to make a huge money and make ones life better without fear of fraud or failure. I'm not here to advertise for MMM but my self interest and that of others who has no one to turn to for tips, questions and brotherly guidance or advice.I joined MMM 3 months ago and since then my money has been growing like never before. I have also introduced it to countless of others without any motive of the bonus by MMM.The major reason of this thread is to come together and:Let's share a good testimony of how MMM has help us.Let's meet here for a better tommorow.Let's meet here to change the world.Let's meet for the interest of making more money.Let's meet here to encourage each and every member of MMM.Let's meet here for the progress and Unity of MMM MEMBERS.Let's show all the doubting Thomas that it's not too late to be a part of MMM.NOTE: And if you are a New or Old MMM MEMBERS and willing to be of a part MMM VIP LOUNGE on whatsapp please kindly drop your whatsapp number here.please note that This is not a page to argue or lash one another for no reason. It's a page where we meet and discuss how to move MMM Nigeria forward,- MMM MEMBERS LOUNGE TEAMhttp:///registration/
If u truly desire financial freedom in school, then u have to give this a quick attention.

Reach me on 08063205508.
Re: I Am In Need Of Online Job! by MrRitchie: 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
go to i-naira.com come back to use my number as the referrer if you're interested

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Personal Assistant To Project Directors At EPCM Engineers Limited, Lago / Massive Government Job Recruitment At Akwa Ibom State (114 Positions) / Teachers Wanted Urgently In Magboro And Ikorodu For Immediate Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.