Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) (811 Views)

PHOTO: Meet Mrs Nike Okundaye, A Lecturer At Harvard Without Formal Education / LASU Sacks ASUU Chairman, Vice Chairman And 15 Other Lecturers For Malpractices / Kenneth Okwor, 24-Year-Old 1st Class Law Graduate Who Is Already A Lecturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) by frankopit: 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
Simon Philip is a Lecturer In Federal University of Kasheri,a first Class degree graduate in Computer Science Gombe State University and also a First Class Master(Msc)degree graduate of University of Ilorin 2014 Alumni Computer Science.He is my very Good friend,a computer Scientist ,a programmer and a great System analyst who has contributed scholarly to academic and non academic knowledge in scientific research.In fact we were together on wednesday when he came to my office to check on me.He complained to me about his laptop problem and if a solution is possible.We fixed an appointment on Thursday in order to fix the laptop.Thursday morning he came and i started working on the system,we were chatting about life work and how to go for an upcoming UniLorin National conference comping up by September of which he is a presenter.On Friday evening when i got home.i saw crowd at home crying and i was like hope it is well? immediately i was tipped that a Neighbor, Corper had a fatal accident and all passenger was completely burnt.was so sadden, feeling terrible inside. Today Sunday i was busy scrolling my facebook page.i just saw my friend 'Simon Philip' Picture .and the news read that He was also involved in the fatal accident along Gombe-Maiduguri.Jeez...This life is nothing but something borrowed from God,No guarantee that we can see tomorrow.A lot of ambition but gone to soon.A young, brilliant legend full of life is no More.RIP bro i will miss u.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) by HungerBAD: 4:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
Rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) by x123xlolls(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
r
Re: Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2016
Which one is fatal accident with a lecturer? Others nko na Goats abi? angry Ina lillahi wa ina lillahi raju'un
Re: Fatal Accident Along Gombe Maiduguri With A Lecturer and 15 others(Graphic Pic) by Toluwani111: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
THATS SO PATHETIC
RIP!
I rep
DailySchoolGist

(1) (Reply)

Straight A's in WAEC From My Younger Sister's Alma Mata / UNIOSUN Post-utme / Admission Screening, Cut-off Mark – 2016/2017 / How To Get Free Mtn 5gb On 4G Lte Smartphones And Non 4G Lte Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.