Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help!!! (416 Views)

Bankers In D House. I Need Help, / Bankers Warehouse Plc Nigeria: The Modern Slavery / Bankers For Baba Ijebu (R & S Lotto Port Harcourt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Oghenetejirii(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,
The bankers in the house this is for you, I totally need your help right now with a few questions. There's this film I'm working on, I would really appreciate it if you guys help provide answers.

(1) In a situation where by you're trying to track a particular currency note ( like you wrote an important info on the note and mistakenly added it to the rest and gave out to a withdrawer customer) that was withdrawed by a customer on the counter, are you allowed or it is possible to go through the bank's data base to tract all customers which you paid cash to during the day?

(2) Are you allowed into the bank at night (like you forgot something) Do you have access to the bank and the data base of customers to trace a customer or customers?

(3) What are the frequent matters or gists that arise amongst bankers during work hours?

Thanks!
Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by mynduu44: 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
1. As long as u had a business transaction with a customer, u ve 100% access to the customers info from the bank database..
There was even a time, query was issued out to front desk officers for processing customers transaction without going to the customers mandate.
So, no law prohibits a banker from calling a customer he had early attended to but needs to clarify issues.

2. As long as the premises is still open and the system is still on, u can log on to check what u need.
But some banks now ve a time they disconnect branches from the central server..

3. That depends on persons, u can be official, u can talk about woman provided ur bosses ain't aware.

Finally, the 3rd question was not relevant to the crime u intend perpetuating.
I know what ur intentions are but I still had to reply you because if u succeed with most softwares in place, Nah ur luck but don't bring pains to that naive new guy u will be using..

1 Like

Re: Bankers In The House, I Need Your Help!!! by Oghenetejirii(m): 11:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
@ Mynduu44, thanks a lot..

(1) (Reply)

News Updates, August 11 / Watch: Dead Man Talking / Beware Of Aquafina Bottled Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.