Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? (697 Views)

Cynthia Whyte: Jonathan Denies Sponsoring Niger Delta Avengers / Cynthia Whyte Lists Jonathan, Akpabio,Wike As Avengers Sponsors- SaharaReporters / The Niger Delta Situation And The Misguided Niger Delta Avengers Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by TheTrueSeeker: 12:03am On Aug 08, 2016
After reading this thread about the unveiling of the Sponsors of NDA by Cynthia Whyte,

https://www.nairaland.com/3273329/cynthia-whyte-lists-jonathan-akpabiowike

Was wondering aloud if this same ‘Cynthia Whyte’ or a ‘Cynthia Whyte’ from the North would also conduct a naming ceremony of the Sponsors of the dreaded Boko Haram group that have killed over 2,000 innocent Nigerians in the NE for the security apparatus to quickly conduct a thorough and holistic investigation into militancy and terrorism in Nigeria.

Just thinking aloud though…!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by Emyogalanya: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Hmmm where do i begin from, honestly i don't know what to type. Ok i got it they will be "TECHNICALLY" named be patient
Re: Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by TheTrueSeeker: 12:36am On Aug 08, 2016
You mean 'Technically' right?
Re: Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by Emyogalanya: 1:13am On Aug 08, 2016
But wait op, the real question is why the silence on boko haram threat to bomb Christians, churches. But public outraged about militants threat to Muslims and mosques. I don't have time but can someone pls create a thread on this issue

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by TheTrueSeeker: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2016
Emyogalanya:
But wait op, the real question is why the silence on boko haram threat to bomb Christians, churches. But public outraged about militants threat to Muslims and mosques. I don't have time but can someone pls create a thread on this issue

Nice observation...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Whyte Of The Split Avengers Group To Also Name Boko Haram Sponsor? by macluvph1(m): 9:23am On Aug 08, 2016
The so-called Cynthia Whyte is just fooling around.

When he is tired of the script he is acting he should just go and sit down where others have been all this while.

(1) (Reply)

So Far, Buhari Is A Total Failure –kano APC Chairman / High Cost Of Aviation Fuel: Foreign Airlines In Nigeria Shift Base To Ghana / Governor Willie Obiano Address At The World Igbo Congress.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.