Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are (52910 Views)

E-money Acquires $1M Mercedes Maybach 62s - Pictures / New Photo Of E-money Will Make You Double Your Hustle This 2018 / E-money Introduces Himself To Tony Elumelu, Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are by jackweez: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'm listening to the new king of Trap music repping epidemic records Miami from California, new song, just released hours ago.
Rollie Beatman - Lemme go
The style of his music got me fam all the way here from London.
I heard he has Nigerian roots too.

Re: E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are by winkmart: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Valfrankie:
Pope Francis has 3m+ followers and he ain't following anyone. so why is this News? I'm not a celeb either, but I don't just follow for the sake of viewing their raunchy pics and videos, I follow very few people that has something tangible to offer and they are mostly close friends. so get this sh*t out of fp and bring us something from politics session to nibble on....

You people should begin to understand this is a forum with diverse sections. Any post that gets people's curiosity could hit front-page. it doesn't have to make sense to all. Not everyone enjoys what the lecturer teaches in class, but they all have to be in class to learn about it
Re: E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are by kelvinkosi(m): 9:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nawa oo

Re: E-money Follows 10 People On Instagram - Check Who They Are by allenuzoma(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
ALAYORMII:
I will stop following all these celebrities who find it difficult to follow back

Will it reduce their status if they follow back??

will it increase ur lifespan if they follow back.forget dis people..work on urself and make it big..Av Neva been a follower of dis guys! They are celebrities... They follow demselves..don't even bother asking dem...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) / Michael Ejoor: I Cried 4 Times Yesterday, My 9 Inches Penis Still Intact / Banky W Replies Fan Who Said He Will Marry His Wife In The Next Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.