Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,769 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) (46082 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Richy4(m): 11:49am On Aug 08, 2016
evilspirit:
a man of God on wheelchair

I don't really know what to make out of your statement.... but maybe you have not travelled enough in and around the airport to know that wheelchair is recommended for the elderly for easy mobility....

it does not mean they are crippled or disabled..
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:52am On Aug 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4078445_yub9_jpega05410ec3438de4654b9c0c7f9bae3d1

Crusade Racket Loading..

grin grin grin grin grin

[/b]Morris Cerullo.. T.V evangelist and Criminal indicted on making and filing false tax declaration and Tax Fraud[b] grin

I am not surprised..

Monitoring Spirit grin
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by MadCow1: 11:53am On Aug 08, 2016
Iseoluwani:

Monitoring Discerning Spirit grin

#Corrected.. cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by iamord(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2016
ehie:
if ayo 419 hasn't used ur brain for rituals you will know that that car was designed by a Nigerian who works at general motors. A hausa boy for that matter. Idiata
U just pierced his heart with the killing bullet

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2016
ehie:
you deserve to be a f00l.what did any of these people create anything tangible that have made ur life easier, I should jump up and down because they are black,einstein, Graham bell ,tesla Boeing and China have done more that what ali has done for humanity,keep on deluding yourself that sport,oratory, or coups are achievements while ur scientists and nventors languish in neglect and just to make one thing clear,I put up that pics years ago to prove a point.and yes sir I am comfortable and not ostentatious.
thats my point exactly. you are worse than oritsejafor. your determination of someones selfworth is what they have created for you. you are more materialistic than oritsejafor. those people i mentioned died trying to free their people from oppression. they did not create benzes or iphones ( which is only when you will value them ) but they died trying to liberate their people from oppression.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by hssl(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by baby124: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
just keep quiet there hypocrite. how are you better than the person you are criticizing who likes shiny things ? this is the picture on your nairaland avatar lolzzzz. hypocrites everywhere

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/66354[/img]
Which wealth did God bless Ayo with? Tithe wealth meant for God or country wealth he helped steal during GEJ era
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
thats my point exactly. you are worse than oritsejafor. your determination of someones selfworth is what they have created for you. you are more materialistic than oritsejafor. those people i mentioned died trying to free their people from oppression. they did not create benzes or iphones ( which is only when you will value them ) but they died trying to liberate their people from oppression.
please go and die

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
iamord:
U just pierced his heart with the killing bullet
lol
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
ehie:
please go and die
stop being a hypocrite wink
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
baby124:

Which wealth did God bless Ayo with? Tithe wealth meant for God or country wealth he helped steal during GEJ era
however you get it is how you get it. repercussions will come later but he is a wealthy man for now.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Joeyy(m): 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
I'm not surprised, what do you expect from slaves and sheeps? undecided

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
evilspirit:
a man of God on wheelchair
I pray u become as old as he is!
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by baby124: 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
however you get it is how you get it. repercussions will come later but he is a wealthy man for now.
So it's not that you are a true Christian but a praise singer for everything that looks rich and flashy. I think you need to reevaluate your life for you to come out and say such things boldly. That you don't care the source of wealth is something that should bother you.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
dainformant:
good for them

Humility is the secret of greatness. A proud person doesn't last

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
dainformant:
good for them

Humility is the secret of greatness. A proud person doesn't last[color=#000099][/color]
dainformant:
good for them

Humility is the secret of greatness. A proud person doesn't last[color=#000099][/color] lipsrsealed
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by baby124: 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
ceecee0703:

I pray u become as old as he is!
But he's been known to "cure" the sick and the disabled. Are you telling me that he is not super human and is susceptible to normal human and natural degradation of the body. Lol.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by dorox(m): 12:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Old boy, why are you trying so hard to be judgemental of ehie despite the fact that she has given you her readon, which in my opinion is a good one for having that picture on her profile?

If she was day dreaming to own the car l, then you would have had a point. But not when she is just celebrating the creativity if one whom she sees as kin.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
baby124:

So it's not that you are a true Christian but a praise singer for everything that looks rich and flashy. I think you need to reevaluate your life for you to come out and say such things boldly. That you don't care the source of wealth is something that should bother you.
What i said refers not to me but to oritsejafor which is why i said repercussions will come on him later but for now he is a wealthy man. never did i say i condoned his actions. i am telling you about the reality of the mans life which is he got it how he got it. and please dont tell me about the christian thing because most of you ' christians ' are demons in disguise. you are the worst set of people. the christian church is where the most case of adultery and fornication and coveting occurs. you are all demons hiding behind the bible to commit your crimes

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
cool ColoMental - reason why black man is not progressing cool

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
dorox:

Old boy, why are you trying so hard to be judgemental of ehie despite the fact that she has given you her readon, which in my opinion is a good one for having that picture on her profile?

If she was day dreaming to own the car l, then you would have had a point. But not when she is just celebrating the creativity if one whom she sees as kin.
puhleezeeee in choosing the kin she celebrates is how we know she is as materialistic as oritsejafor. you only celebrate people who create things you worship. tell me why she did not celebrate the creativity of her kin who is a great farmer ? or who has opened a house for orphans and widows etc etc ? lolzzzzz you only celebrate people who create things you lust after. CONFIRMED. that girl is no better than oritsejafor. CONFIRMED
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
puhleezeeee in choosing the kin she celebrates is how we know she is as materialistic as oritsejafor. you only celebrate people who create things you worship. tell me why she did not celebrate the creativity of her kin who is a great farmer ? or who has opened a house for orphans and widows etc etc ? lolzzzzz you only celebrate people who create things you lust after. CONFIRMED. that girl is no better than oritsejafor. CONFIRMED
I give up,you are beyond redemption
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
baby124:

But he's been known to "cure" the sick and the disabled. Are you telling me that he is not super human and is susceptible to normal human and natural degradation of the body. Lol.

chai...u are so pathetic o he walked down the plane himself. Listen boy if u can't celebrate with others including their old age truth is u may never ever get anything that resembles it. Many his age are dead,others can't even talk, others are bedridden but he is still preaching. Cut him some slacks Abraham died at old age,same did others and same Will curello when his time comes
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
ehie:
I give up,you are beyond redemption
I am. you cant redeem the redeemed, as such I am beyond redemption. for once you are correct wink
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by chindoone(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
usba:
Please help us restore some dignity in Orisejefor who knows how to launder money
he who has no sin should cast the first stone
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ensamy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
so na Pastor Orisejafor invite this man. But we have him in our church here in Lagos on Wednesday thursday our church posters are out and we contributed plenty money because our Pastor is the one that is inviting him from U.S. Well Wetin be my own make I go finish roast my corn.

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by dumie(f): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
No matter how great u re in life, never forget to honour your father, seniors or superior.. Thumbs up Papa Ayo

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by dorox(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

Your claim that people only celebrate what they long for is baseless, what if I a person chooses to dispay the picture of the world's longest brdge in celebration of human ingenuity, would you say that the person is materialistic?
As for celebrating a farmer, maybe she is yet to see one that is ingenous enough to to invent or adapt existing technics to increase food production in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by usba: 1:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
chindoone:

I have
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by usba: 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
chindoone:

I already have
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by AlphaCentauri: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
dorox:

Your claim that people only celebrate what they long for is baseless, what if I a person chooses to dispay the picture of the world's longest brdge in celebration of human ingenuity, would you say that the person is materialistic?
As for celebrating a farmer, maybe she is yet to see one that is ingenous enough to to invent or adapt existing technics to increase food production in Nigeria.
If you display the picture of the worlds longest bridge then i will know you are a deep person. someone into structures and structurally designing cities. that would be a huge complement. someone displaying cars ? thats a childish materialistic person. a car is just a vehicle to take you from point A to point B. anything beyond that basic need is the vanity of mans mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.