Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) (46080 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by baby124: 1:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
ceecee0703:

chai...u are so pathetic o he walked down the plane himself. Listen boy if u can't celebrate with others including their old age truth is u may never ever get anything that resembles it. Many his age are dead,others can't even talk, others are bedridden but he is still preaching. Cut him some slacks Abraham died at old age,same did others and same Will curello when his time comes
Ok, so you admit he's just a mere human being like all of us? And those cures are truly fraudulent as have been exposed in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by omobritiko: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:

And the smear campaign of calumny still continues. undecided
Zombies are so pathetic

How is he a zombie, grow up and stop being a fool.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by 400billionman: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
prostration for white skin? Fvck!

Anyway na man of GOLD grin

Racist!!!

If you hear Morris Cerullo preach, you will lie down on the floor.

Till then... All men no equal o.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by emmasege: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good one Pastor Ayo. You have just confirmed your YORUBANESS as a Yoruba Itsekiri man.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by fcvklies: 2:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Read btw the lines...

Men dem! grin grin grin
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by chindoone(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
usba:

I already have
clap for ur self
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
baby124:

Ok, so you admit he's just a mere human being like all of us? And those cures are truly fraudulent as have been exposed in the past.

Friend he is human and will die some day, he is privileged to be used by God to heal the sick etc but when his assignment is done he goes home and other comes up. Just like Elisha and Elijah. But come on I don't expect you to understand you don't believe in God so stop antagonizing me and let me be with my choice u are ok with urs

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by baby124: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
ceecee0703:

Friend he is human and will die some day, he is privileged to be used by God to heal the sick etc but when his assignment is done he goes home and other comes up. Just like Elisha and Elijah. But come on I don't expect you to understand you don't believe in God so stop antagonizing me and let me be with my choice u are ok with urs
You are becoming antagonized because the truth is bitter. I believe in God but not so gullible to believe frauds when I see them. His record of fraudulent *healing* is on the Internet. Elijah did not die or grow old by the way. And he apart from Jesus is the only recorded person to be given the gift of healing through prayer in the world. He was also dirt poor and wretched by today's standards. You daddy and mummy believers get angry when someone points out the truth to you. Elijah did not travel on private jets or even and donkey and did not sit on gilded thrones. In fact you may have been angry if you see a modern day Elijah or Elisha and would have claimed he could not have been of God.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Akiika: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mental slavery!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Lionsclaw: 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2016
evilspirit:
a man of God on wheelchair
you know when prejudice clouds peoples senses its like if they are on weed.
You see he is a very old man and he walks with walking stick and it was the choice of the recievers to help him on a wheel chair but you cannot reason that out abi? grin
Shebi man of God no suppose old??
Yeye dey smell
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Religion is the bane of Nigeria as a country, and even with all that BS, criminality and wickedness abounds. Now take a look at these two 4king scammers, preying on the gullible and the poor.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by alutapastor(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
The transfer of mantle before his translation to glory! It is awesome.
From a father to his son.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
MarJoe.

A very enlightening movie.

You guys Google it and learn.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marjoe

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by mutualrespect(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
Papa Ayo, i always respect the grace of God upon your life. More humility.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by dorox(m): 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
If you still have any doubt about miracles you should watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-NwKD9laZw
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
SHALOM!

I am so glad when the Traitors outwardly express their Wickedness, so that we can know exactly who they are.

I used to respect the MORRIS CERULLO Ministry, when I was in the early stages of Fool Gospel (sic) Pentecostal Brainwashing.

For those who don't know: Morris Cerullo's "Deal" is that he is supposed to be a JEW who has converted to CHRISTIANITY.

From what I have come to learn about The New Testament since I left Organized Christianity, I believe him to be a liar on several counts.

(1) MORRIS CERULLO KNOWS THAT THE ENGLISH BIBLES ARE FAKE.

The inaccuracies in Translation are unforgivable enough- however, Morris Cerullo knows very well that ARAMAIC was the language of YAHSHUA and the Disciples- and that the Aramaic [PESHITTA] Bible is still used in the Churches of the East.

He has, to the best of my knowledge- I have had nothing to do with his ministry for 30 years- never promoted the Aramaic Bible, never promoted the learning of Hebrew Language, and played upon the ignorance of Western Protestants.

(2) MORRIS CERULLO KNOWS that GOD is not "JEHOVAH," and the Saviour is not "JESUS;" the letter "J" did not even exist until about 400 years ago.

(3) MORRIS CERULLO KNOWS that the ORIGINAL HEBREW ISRAELITES were ALL BLACK, and not WHITE. White skin does NOT do well in that environment. The White people calling themselves "JEWS" are the descendants of WHITE CONVERTS TO JUDAISM.

This fact is well-known to the entirety of Western Christian leadership, as well as White Jewry.

The Black Hebrews Israelites of America have just had their CHIEF RABBI recognized by Israel. His name is CAPERS FUNNYE Junior-and, of course, you have never heard of him before- nor the American Black Hebrew Movement.

(4) MORRIS CERULLO KNOWS that the figure associated with THE IMAGE OF JESUS was actually the White Illegitimate son of wicked Pope Alexander VI- CESARE BORGIA. I am certain that he will have helped cover up this information since the past 30 years I have been out-of-touch with his Ministry.

If I am wrong about him denying any of this, then he should have become the greatest Christian Hero of Africa.

But I am not, am I?

(5) MORRIS CERULLO KNOWS that there was no HOLOCAUST. The NAZI REGIME'S CONCENTRATION CAMPS indeed brought about the tragic and untimely deaths of 250,000 Jewish Detainees. But their Deaths were NOT DELIBERATE: they came about in the closing months of the World War II as a result of lack of supplies- including food, water, soap, and medicine- along with overcrowding that the Camp Kommandants could do nothing at all about.

During the Nuremburg Trials, their Testimonies as to what really happened were overturned, and the terrible of the Holocaust implemented.

The 250,000 who died of Starvation and Disease were exaggerated into SIX MILLION.

THIS SWAYED PUBLIC OPINION TO ALLOW THE INVASION OF PALESTINE.

But if the Nazis indeed executed six million Jews, WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR BODIES?

The Holocaust Liars had a ready answer: THEY WERE CREMATED IN OVENS, AND BURNED IN OPEN FIRES.

A number of experts in cremation have come forward to explain why that is completely impossible- I say "a number;" actually, I mean "one" -it takes a LOT to burn even a SINGLE Human BODY. To burn HUNDREDS per day simply could not be done.

INTRODUCTION TO THE HOLOHOAX.

Part 1: The Big Lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acPfPG457cw

Part 2: The Photos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mylBZHPw3_A

Part 3: A History of Lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYnVJniTaI

CREMATION EXPERIMENT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoCygmfPgb8

CREMATION EXPERT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66oKkDFHLEU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWOXDjlkfg

ORGANIZED CHRISTIANITY IS A TOOL TO SUBJUGATE THE THIRD WORLD.

Those who cannot learn from History are doomed to repeat it - George Santayana

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Morris Cerullo debate Ahmed Deedat on the topic Jesus is not God
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Trailblazer1:
And the smear campaign of calumny still continues. undecided Zombies are so pathetic
election defeat hangover patient..
smh

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by jahbiz: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
If this man is truly involved in da exportation of our "" local beans"" to SA during GEJ era, religion is indeed a scam...
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by heirloom90(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2016
rev morris cerrulo is a legend so is papa ayo.we don't hesitate to honour God's generals of our time#am loyal sirs.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by winj3: 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
the stupidity of religion
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by ceecee0703(m): 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
baby124:

You are becoming antagonized because the truth is bitter. I believe in God but not so gullible to believe frauds when I see them. His record of fraudulent *healing* is on the Internet. Elijah did not die or grow old by the way. And he apart from Jesus is the only recorded person to be given the gift of healing through prayer in the world. He was also dirt poor and wretched by today's standards. You daddy and mummy believers get angry when someone points out the truth to you. Elijah did not travel on private jets or even and donkey and did not sit on gilded thrones. In fact you may have been angry if you see a modern day Elijah or Elisha and would have claimed he could not have been of God.
Only Elijah was given power to heal in the bible? Hahahaha guy u are a comedian! Even u can heal the sick if u have faith enough. The bible speaking about Jesus the Christ; he could not do many miracles in his own town becos of their unbelief. So u blame Jesus for not healing them? Friend the disciples of Jesus healed the sick and raised the dead yet they were killed abi murdered. Ppl called Jesus Beelzebub becos they didn't believe in him. The bible speaking abt John the Baptist it said he came in the likeness if Elijah yet a king killed him. Elisha had double the grace of Elijah yet he died at old age. My friend just celebrate grace and let God be d judge of his own.
Re: Oritsejafor Welcomes Morris Cerullo By Prostrating (Photos) by mikolo80: 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
BUSHHUNTER:
prostration for white skin? Fvck!

Anyway na man of GOLD grin

Racist!!!
Chei
You hit the spot
Man of Gold indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Obinim Destroys Images Of Jesus Christ In His Church, Replaces With His / Adeboye Being Ordained As A Pastor In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Acquires Helicopter A Month After His Private Jet Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.