Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) (1796 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Shares Money At Airport In Kano (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan And Their Son At Airport, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by ebosie11(f): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2016
Wife of the President Aisha Buhari and her daughter Zahra have departed US after a successful 4 day visit. We are thankful to the USIP, George Mason University, Project Cure, Voice of America and the Zumunta Association for the warm welcome I received.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/aisha-buhari-departs-usa-for.html

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by kelvine(m): 10:04am On Aug 08, 2016
So fast ? but they said it was for 10 days.
We dont know what to believe anymore.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by GudluckIBB(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2016
She has gone to the US and on her way back home.

The next thing ipod and Ugu leave Sellers will say now is that She didn't wear anything green white green that shows she's true Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by Jirate(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2016
APC, where is the Change? Where is the Difference? The rate our economy is falling and failing, Buhari and all members of his family should go back to their Cattle business. Aso Rock is for serious business, not for charlatans. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by TippyTop(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2016
Did y'all notice she's still carrying the #40mil Hermes bag?

This woman is ruining the little integrity left of Bubu D Mumu.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by fiftynaira(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
Make I book space first
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by JossyOloye(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2016
make me self book space
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Fake sh1t.

The US institute of Peace has over 20 offices in the world.

The university symposium she attended was held not in the US that's why they did a photo session behind the university backdrop poster.

The truth is that buhari was not aware that aisha was doing shady deals with Atiku and from what I gathered he had refused to see her and has told her to go and clear her name

He did not approve her use of the presidential fleet and so she boarded a commercial liner on her own expense to Qatar to attend a symposium held by the regional office of the US institute of Peace.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by Achorise: 10:15am On Aug 08, 2016
Chai! !! she was not arrested oooo.Going going gone.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by youngest85(m): 10:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Leaving USA to USN
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by saintkel(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2016
Ok welcome, how much did u spend in d usa? 40mil? For just 4 days? And u didn't even meet with d President? Ok dats good. Welcome Ma. Dnt u quote me pls!
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by wite111(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:
Fake sh1t.

The US institute of Peace has over 20 offices in the world.

The university symposium she attended was held not in the US that's why they did a photo session behind the university backdrop poster.

The truth is that buhari was not aware that aisha was doing shady deals with Atiku and from what I gathered he had refused to see her and has told her to go and clear her name

He did not approve her use of the presidential fleet and so she boarded a commercial liner on her own expense to Qatar to attend a symposium held by the regional office of the US institute of Peace.
I never knew we have wiser Nigerians like you.We are waiting for her to finish her wateva trahy trip she made and we will open her nyash.We have all the info to expose.Abike Dabiri and others know they are not in USA as portrayed by her paid media.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by Mediapace: 10:27am On Aug 08, 2016
Why are you taking ya daughter around undecided

Maybe she wan contest for for president 2019 in place of baba

KOLEWORK

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2016
wite111:
I never knew we have wiser Nigerians like you.We are waiting for her to finish her wateva trahy trip she made and we will open her nyash.We have all the info to expose.Abike Dabiri and others know they are not in USA as portrayed by her paid media.

A whole egomaniac like Aisha and her narcissistic daughter Zahra will go to Washington and not take a photo in front of US monuments?

Abeg forget these liars

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2016
Safe trip to them cool
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 10:36am On Aug 08, 2016
Mediapace:
Why are you taking ya daughter around undecided

Maybe she wan contest for for president 2019 in place of baba

KOLEWORK

Dem get work?

Zahra feeling like princess feeding off the state and then one APC geriatric idi0t will tell me to contribute my quota to nation building.

The entire family is just a drain and waste on public resources

But how we go blame dem? Even the patriarch buhari has never had a real job in his life and has been living off the state since 1961.

Useless jobless family

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2016
There is no single official statement from Aso Rock on this Aisha Buhari's fake visit.

The only way we found out that she was going to the US is a fake Sahara reporters publication showing us a communique to that effect.

The reason for this is because in the event they are found out, Aso Rock can easily deny that they never said Aisha was going to the US.

Remember this is the same administration that denied their own campaign promises saying it was the party's manifesto and not theirs.

Sowore, I knew you as a confirmed cultists and thug around UNILAG who was nearly lynched by SU.

Continue your satanic career.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2016
Fayose and his blind crew how far? ^^

And somebody will ban me if I rightfully describe you.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:
Fayose and his blind crew how far? ^^

And somebody will ban me if I rightfully describe you.

Why you dey fear to quote me?

Aisha Buhari is a bloody liar and crook.

She has brought disgrace to the office of the first lady

No wonder buhari referred to her as "wife of the president" and not "First lady "

The woman is a born liar, crook and egomaniac.

I also heard she is also an adultress since buhari abuna retired for life.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Why you dey fear to quote me?

Aisha Buhari is a bloody liar and crook.

She has brought disgrace to the office of the first lady

No wonder buhari referred to her as "wife of the president" and not "First lady "

The woman is a born liar, crook and egomaniac.

I also heard she is also an adultress since buhari abuna retired for life.

I was referring to all of you.

She is not a bloody liar. He is a bloody thorn in your hearts. A "mere" woman has silenced fayosh!t your hero and your entire crew.

If she is a disgrace to the office of the First Lady, what do we say about pej and cannot correctly form a 4-word English sentence?

She is a liar and Fayose is truthful, humble and sane

I don't think so cos I have not seen her twerking on another mans pr!ck like the wife of your hero did. Make your research
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 11:24am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I was referring to all of you.

She is not a bloody liar. He is a bloody thorn in your hearts. A "mere" woman has silenced fayosh!t your hero and your entire crew.

If she is a disgrace to the office of the First Lady, what do we say about pej and cannot correctly form a 4-word English sentence?

I don't think so cos I have not seen her twerking on another mans pr!ck like the wife of your hero did. Make your research

At least Aunty Pat is not wanted for fraud and bribery.

Your Aisha was shunned by US politicians and only met by civil servants in an overseas convention in Qatar.

Stop your bullsh1t!

Aisha never set foot on the US.

Show us the official Aso Rock commubique on her visit to the US and not that sowore fake rubbish.

Show us why we never saw pics of her with any politician or elected official?

Your lies end now

Zombie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 11:27am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I [s]was referring to all of you.

I don't think so cos I have not seen her twerking on another mans pr!ck like the wife of your hero did. Make your resear[/s]ch

Knowing the Egomaniac and her narcissistic daughter, Zahra I expected to see them taking pictures and meeting powerful US politicians most of all Hillary Clinton.

The Buharis owe bought Hillary Clinton and Obama a lot for getting them into office so I expected to see them meeting with Hillary just as Ngozi did.

The only pics we saw of Aisha was with some staffers of the US Institute of Peace - civil servants at best.

So what happened?

If she truly visited the US , then why did US politicians ignore her like a plague?

Assuming she was truly in the US (which I doubt), why then was she shunned?

The last thing any Congress man or senator or even presidential aspirant in an election year will want is to be associated with an indicted criminal suspect.

My take is that Aisha never visited the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2016
I sense the dark side in these wailers
The hatred is strong with them
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:39am On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

At least Aunty Pat is not wanted for fraud and bribery.

Your Aisha was shunned by US politicians and only met by civil servants in an overseas convention in Qatar.

Stop your bullsh1t!

Aisha never set foot on the US.

Show us the official Aso Rock commubique on her visit to the US and not that sowore fake rubbish.

Show us why we never saw pics of her with any politician or elected official?

Your lies end now

Zombie

It seems like you just want to talk. In other news, fayose has lost his voice, he is intensely begging Allah to save him from his daftness and foolishness
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

It seems like you just want to talk. In other news, fayose has lost his voice, he is intensely begging Allah to save him from his daftness and foolishness

Who dah hell is allah?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:47am On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Knowing the Egomaniac and her narcissistic daughter, Zahra I expected to see them taking pictures and meeting powerful US politicians most of all Hillary Clinton.

The Buharis owe bought Hillary Clinton and Obama a lot for getting them into office so I expected to see them meeting with Hillary just as Ngozi did.

The only pics we saw of Aisha was with some staffers of the US Institute of Peace - civil servants at best.

So what happened?

If she truly visited the US , then why did US politicians ignore her like a plague?

Assuming she was truly in the US (which I doubt), why then was she shunned?

The last thing any Congress man or senator or even presidential aspirant in an election year will want is to be associated with an indicted criminal suspect.

My take is that Aisha never visited the US.

I accept, Aisha Buhari is in Katsina. Are you happy?

Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 11:48am On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

Who dah hell is allah?

Ask me
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I accept, Aisha Buhari is in Katsina. Are you happy?

She can go to hell for all I care but what I know is that she never visited the US.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Ask me

So, who is this allah dude you say Fayose is begging?

Is he one of buruntai's dogs that is sent to kill those who challenge your royal family?

Who allah epp?
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
12Monkeys:

She can go to hell for all I care but what I know is that she never visited the US.

Yes.
Re: Aisha Buhari & Zahra Spotted At Airport Today Leaving USA To Nigeria(Pics) by 12Monkeys: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yes.

Tag out already and get some of your other zombie team mates to take your place in the ring.

You sound beat already.

Well it never was easy defending obvious stup1d liars like Aisha Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Breaking Ipob Press Statement:nnamdi Kanu Sacks Lawyers For Speaking Against NDA / 2019: Igbo Groups To Raise N500bn For Igbo Presidency Project / Did Nigerians Signed Their Death Warrant By Voting Buhari As President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.