Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How To Keep Your Jeans From Fading - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Keep Your Jeans From Fading (1279 Views)

9 ways I Prevented My Ankara Clothes From Fading Quickly / 5 Things To Always Do To Make Your Jeans Last Longer / 6 Best Ways To Keep Your Ankara From Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Keep Your Jeans From Fading by ericadianas(f): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2016
Denim, otherwise known as jean is a very delegate material and it is very important to maintain it as it can easily lose its quality and colour.
I put together some dos and donts in term of caring for your Jean.
1. Avoid washing too much
This will sound really cool to the folks that dont like doing laundry. As funny as it sounds to the clean folks, jeans donot need too much washing as it tends to fade easily. It's just the way it is-not that I don't want you to wash your clothe-jeans are just as such.
2. Wash the back instead
It is very important to turn your jean inside out when you are finally washing, as this also prevent fading.

click the link below and see more
[url]ericadianas..co.ke/2016/08/how-to-keep-your-jeans-long-lasting.html?m=1[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Hey Guys Please How Can I Bleach My Skin To Black! / Pedisbox Is Giving Away 60 Makeup Products To Make Up Artists On The 31st Of Aug / Top 8 Most Gorgeous Styles, Couple And Single (ankara Fashion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.