Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) (28266 Views)

US Based Nigerian Man Cries Out After SARS Forced His Friend to Pay N920k(pics / Burial Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian Who Was Shot Dead By Police In Imo. PICS / Police Reacts Over The Killing Of Malaysia-Based Nigerian In Owerri. Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Ne0w1zarD: 11:17am On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian Man who was born and brought up abroad been harassed by the Nigerian Police so they can extort money from him on his first visit back home . What a shame!.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnPwyS0g5g

3 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by GloriaNinja(f): 11:21am On Aug 08, 2016
Not surprised, Bad economy has even made nigerian police a huge joke.

5 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by KingsJohnson(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Only in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by tabisegroup(m): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
A committee should be set up to tackle this rising menace
-Distinguished Sen Uko Tabise

6 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by DirtyGold: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian police and extorting/harrassing innocent civilians are like...

What's tha business?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Stegomiah: 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Don't worry, police is your friend

One oyinbo man the other day said and i quote 'nigerias police are just so nice and friendly, they stopped us on more than one occasion to wish us happy weekend' grin

Guess they wanna wish this man save journey back home too grin

14 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by flyca: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Shame! Shame! Shame!!

How I just wish Nigeria will be recolonised. Its either we didn't learn properly from the first attempt or that the lessons from the first attempt have already faded. Either way, I wish that once more, the white man will come to our rescue.

Appendage: You can bash me all you want, you won't get a reply from me. But think! How is it that things work, life is organized (almost a near perfect life) abroad but nothing works in Nigeria? We need oyibo people to come back and show us again.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by MadCow1: 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Is he a learner.. grin
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by victorazy(m): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Eleyi
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Cherishing(f): 12:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Hunger bad
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by room089: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
I see!

So because Oladele came back from California, Police won't be allowed to do their job?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Trailblazer1(m): 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Abeg, make una free our Police men joor grin

who is not feeling the change undecided

The economy is biting hard on everyone.

may zombies never survive this suffering

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Stegomiah: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloriaNinja:

Even in good economy our police force is almost always a joke

8 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by henrydadon(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
angry

they do that all the time foolish custom and police..extorting money from u just because u want to travel..

Nigerians we are our own worst enemy.

passing through MMA international is like war for me..hungry set of people.

i bet this is the last time he would visit this country he calls his fatherland

4 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by tukdi: 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
grin Op, nothin' concern us here!
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by limitless777(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thanks to GOD they didn't find $s on him.....would have murdered him and make away with it.

but Y will he drive wdt driver's license?
dey born am well may im try am for California?
chi chi ko, Chris Brown ni.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloriaNinja:

please stop that...don't be using economy as excuse for Nigeria Police. Theyve been bad since the time of Moses! it's only Nigeria Police that will wear uniform and slippers!!

10 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by oyek691: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
God.... please help your people.
Abeg tell me even if the guy won do something nice 4 for africa shey him go still do am??
Just because of 100# , this guys will embarass you like Mad.

1 Like

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by MzMercie: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Not new, that's wot they know best
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by NaLaugh: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloriaNinja:

I'm trying to figure out what era in history the NPF wasn't a monumental joke?

4 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
He said he has Chichi's number ahan they should call Chichi and leave him alone na grin grin

1 Like

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by ANBAKO: 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Disgrace is now synonymous to Nigeria

Politicians -Disgrace
Dream team saga - Disgrace
Rio Olympic opening ceremony - Disgrace
House of rep - Disgrace
Senate - Disgrace
Sport minister - Disgrace
PDP - Disgrace
APC -Disgrace
Police - Everlasting disgrace

Do good for good to come your way

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by claremont(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
limitless777:

but Y will he drive wdt driver's license?
dey born am well may im try am for California?

In most developed countries, it's not a requirement for you to have your Driver's licence on you when driving, any form of ID will suffice. The police might ask that you tender the licence at a Police station later if you have committed an offence. Your name and date of birth can be used to ascertain whether or not you have a licence to drive.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by room089: 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:
Nigerian Man who was born and brought up abroad been harassed by the Nigerian Police so they can extort money from him on his first visit back home . What a shame!.
Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSnPwyS0g5g

I didn't see the harassment there, the police are just doing their work.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Richy4(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
I have seen the video, there was no harassment in it...

that's what the police all over the world does... They cannot just kiss his ass because he was from california...It's not done any where...

I almost got a ticket once simply because i forgot my wallet while heading to work and my drivers licence was in there...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by yomalex(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
Chai
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
What the stupid fuçk

1 Like

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by olapluto(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
The police officer did his job 100% in this video. The guy was driving without a license. I support the officer on this. No evidence of bribe seeking or taking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by rabex123(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
GloriaNinja:
make we hear word.abeg.bad economy is mo excuse for anything
Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
room089:

You called that "doing their work?"
That's harassment for Fuçk sake.
That hemp stuff is enough for me to take the police to court.
Stupid black mentality

4 Likes

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
room089:

I was going to say the same thing. There was no mention of 'roger', bribe or any of that. Police simply demanded that he show his driving licence.
Being from the USA is no excuse not to show his driving licence. He should have applied for international driving permit and being in Nigeria for a couple of months as he said, that's enough time to have gotten his Nigeria driving licence.

I don't like Naija police but on this occasion, I can't fault them. Btw they claimed that the man had bits of hemp in his car. Those should be tested and he should explain how the hemp got into his car if they turn out positive.

Samples like that can cost someone his head and neck in countries like Indonesia,Malaysia etc.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: California-Based Nigerian Queried By The Nigeria Police (video) by jaybee3(m): 1:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
room089:

Exactly!!!!

I bet majority of the people commenting didn't bother to watch the video

It's technically possible for the police to have seen marijuana particles

It's not out of place for them to demand to see his documents

He was evasive with his answers and if anything, they were actually unprofessional cos they should have asked him to step outside

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Raping 12-Year-Old Housemaid In Cross River State. Photos / How Udeme Killed Symphorosa Otike-Odibi, Cut Off His Intestines — Witnesses / Man Who Robbed A Lady & Sales Girl With A Machete In A Bar In Anambra Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.