Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) (13234 Views)

Proper Child Upbringing In Islam; "The Procedures" (photo) / Death In Islam And Proper Burial Techniques| Part 1 / What's The Proper Punishment For A Muslim Apostate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by AbuTwins: 12:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
All praise is due to Allaah.

A marriage contract is valid in Islam if the following conditions are met, even if the marriage does not take place in a court, or in the presence of a Judge or the Imaam of the masjid. In addition, it does not need to be written.

The waliy (guardian) of the girl has accepted the proposal by saying, for example, "I marry you my daughter", and the one who proposed has replied, for example, by " I accept," or "I am satisfied" (i.e. with his acceptance).

This takes place in the presence of two male Muslim witnesses.

The woman is legally eligible to marry the man according to Islamic shari'ah (that is she is not a Mahram of the proposer [those to whom the proposer is forbidden to marry. etc.])

Copied

Note that Mahr (dowry given to the bride by the groom) is compulsory but can be paid before or anytime after the Nikaah according to the agreement between bride & groom!

Allah knows best.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
Isn't payment of dawry compulsory? (This is a question and not an argument)

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by shams040(m): 9:09am On Feb 08, 2019
abduljabbar4:
Isn't payment of dawry compulsory? (This is a question and not an argument)

It compulsory but might not be instant. Depends on the agreement between the husband and the wife.

It can be material or non material like teaching of the Quran or anything. This as a reference from one of the companion of the prophet who is extremely poor and the woman accepted that he reads some part of the Quran to her.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by sarahade(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2019
Ok cool
Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by ohigus(m): 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
I think bride price first :oI think bride price first
Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by drlateef: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2019
The acceptance of the lady is also compulsory in Islam. If the woman is not a virgin or has married before, the acceptance of her father is said not to be compulsory by scholars.

2 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by Quality20(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2019
Thank u Mr op. Hausa ppl will b adding lefe and insisting on it as if it is compuosory. i think every guy who wanna marry hausa girl, shd tell her he aint doing any Lefe

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by ollah2: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Marrying a 9 years old girl ain't cool

EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.

This ain't right

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by Zeinymira(f): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
May Allah ease our affairs and Grant is spouses that will be the coolness of our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2019
HMMMMMMMMMM

I JUST HOPE HOPE THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT JUSTIFICATION FOR THE POPULAR ( WAJOKOO ).
JUST NUMBER LIST THE BASICS.
DUDES BE TAKING PERMISSION TO BLEEP LOCAL CHICKS AS USUAL UNDER THE CANOPY OF INTRODUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lilith is the name of a female demon mentioned in the Talmud. That name doesn't appear anywhere in the Bible, but I guess your fake prophet did not know that the Talmud is not considered as a divinely inspired scripture which is why he kept on stealing ideas from it grin grin grin

God protected Abel from reprisal killings. Vengeance belongs only to God. I know that the followers of a non existent god who needs suicide bombers and terrorists to defend him can never understand this:

Romans 12:17-19
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.

18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

You guys would have been so much better off if you just come right out and affirm that the god you are worshipping is the same god that the pagan Qurayish worshipped. The same god who had three daughters called Al'Uzza, Allat and Manat. "Allat" actually means "daughter of Allah"

Admit the truth and stop trying to attach yourselves to the Christian God. It has only brought you embarrssment and ridicule. grin grin grin

ollah2:

So the punishment is murder. well i won't blame him though. the god protected cain despite killing his own brother abel. the same god hardened pharaohs heart then blame pharoah for not freeing the jews. the same god banished LILITH because she didn't obey adam then lied that eve was the first wife. the same god placed a forbidden fruit in the garden then blame eve for eating the fruit. the god that kills, supports genocide, fratricide etc.

2 Likes

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by ollah2: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Lilith is the name of a female demon mentioned in the Talmud. That name doesn't appear anywhere in the Bible, but I guess your fake prophet did not know that the Talmud is not considered as a divinely inspired scripture which is why he kept on stealing ideas from it grin grin grin

God protected Abel from reprisal killings. Vengeance belongs only to God. I know that the followers of a non existent god who needs suicide bombers and terrorists to defend him can never understand this:

Romans 12:17-19
17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have regard for good things in the sight of all men.

18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men.

19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

You guys would have been so much better off if you just come right out and affirm that the god you are worshipping is the same god that the pagan Qurayish worshipped. The same god who had three daughters called Al'Uzza, Allat and Manat. "Allat" actually means "daughter of Allah"

Admit the truth and stop trying to attach yourselves to the Christian God. It has only brought you embarrssment and ridicule. grin grin grin

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540

you murderous god that loves bloodshed. he doesn't tired of killing, he continued his killing to the extent that he fvcked a virgin woman without consent so he can eventually kill him when he could have simply corrected his wrongs
Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by TheLogicalMind(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hahahaha!!! You poor triggered soul!!! That kind of anger issue you have is forcing you to wet your pants out of pure frustration. You now have to resort to sources from outside the Bible to contradict the Bible! Why not use the Bible to contradict the existence of Lilith which you claim? The Bible kept it "secret" does not mean the same thing as the Bible "deleted" it. So show me where in the Bible an entity called Lilith is mentioned. Lilith isn't even a Hebrew word to show how daft you are. It is a Babylonian word found in the Babylonian Talmud!!!

I keep telling you to stick with the worship of Allat, Al Uzza and Manat and their father allah, but you won't listen to me grin grin

ollah2:

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540

you murderous god that loves bloodshed. he doesn't tired of killing, he continued his killing to the extent that he fvcked a virgin woman without consent so he can eventually kill him when he could have simply corrected his wrongs

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by ollah2: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheLogicalMind:
Hahahaha!!! You poor triggered soul!!! That kind of anger issue you have is forcing you to wet your pants out of pure frustration. You now have to resort to sources from outside the Bible to contradict the Bible! Why not use the Bible to contradict the existence of Lilith which you claim? The Bible kept it "secret" does not mean the same thing as the Bible "deleted" it. So show me where in the Bible an entity called Lilith is mentioned. Lilith isn't even a Hebrew word to show how daft you are. It is a Babylonian word found in the Babylonian Talmud!!!

I keep telling you to stick with the worship of Allat, Al Uzza and Manat and their father allah, but you won't listen to me grin grin

Is the Bible complete? That's how retarded and dumb you are. Do you know the number of books removed from the bible? Why was 14 books removed from the Bible? Why was gospels of Barnabas, Judas and Thomas not included in the bible?

You claim Lilith isn't Hebrew, are the names Eve and Adam Hebrew?
Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
21 books were "left out" of the Bible, and not "removed" my dear moro.nic dimwit grin Learn the difference. For any book to be included it had to pass a very stringent test of credibility.

The Babylonian Talmud was not even included in the books that were left out because it is a Talmud which means a collection of scholarly opinions by Jewish Rabbis.

The Four Gospels we have were either Written or Dictated by the Apostles in the last years of their lives, about 30 years after Jesus crucifixion, resurrection and ascension.

The "gospels" of Barnabas, Judas and Thomas were written about 400 years after the Birth of Christ, so obviously there is no way they could ever have been related to the real Barnabas, Judas and Thomas. In any event, Judas died before he ever got a chance to write any sort of historical manuscript about his time as a Disciple.

All those fake gospels were dumped in the dustbin of history until MOOSLIMES went and dug them up. It's nice to know that a Christian Dustbin serves as an inspiration for I-SLIME. Even fake Christianity is like gold for MMOSLIMES. grin grin grin

ollah2:

Is the Bible complete? That's how retarded and dumb you are. Do you know the number of books removed from the bible? Why was 14 books removed from the Bible? Why was gospels of Barnabas, Judas and Thomas not included in the bible?

You claim Lilith isn't Hebrew, are the names Eve and Adam Hebrew?

1 Like

Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by Ssthorm(f): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Quality20:
Thank u Mr op. Hausa ppl will b adding lefe and insisting on it as if it is compuosory. i think every guy who wanna marry hausa girl, shd tell her he aint doing any Lefe

Baba calm down... when u look at d tns d lady is asked to brng to her new home,furnishing it and d rest, u will lock up. whereas its d husbands responsibility in islam. even d kaayan lefe self,if u dnt buy clothes for ur new wife whose responsiblility is it?? u r opening mouth dere
Re: Only Three Things Are Needed For A Proper Islamic Marriage (short Summary) by Lukgaf(m): 4:37am On Feb 15, 2019
Jazakumlah khaer Ustadh . Bachelors are hereby encourage to marry

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Alhaji Or Alhaja In Arabic / I Don't Really Like Eating Sahur / If A Person Dies In The Bathroom, Is That Indicative Of A Bad End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.