Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

[PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! (1151 Views)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot / [photos] WTF! Girl Uses Her Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face As Skin Care Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! by cordee7: 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is true confession...a 16yr-old Naija girl just admitted to love only s3x in the bathtub with a stranger and NOT with her boyfriend!

She damn love a stranger's D surely - checkout her sassy snapshots and a bathtub s3x scene too: http://sodamo10..co.ke/2016/08/how-does-she-do-s3x-masturbation-in.html?m=0

Re: [PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 12:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
geez .. i hate this .. you guys should work on telling full stories here and not dropping links ... sometines i hate goin out of nairaland

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] WTF?! 16yr-old Naija Girl Enjoys ONLY S3x In The Bathtub! by galadima77(m): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dapsonemmanuel:
geez .. i hate this .. you guys should work on telling full stories here and not dropping links ... sometines i hate goin out of nairaland

your's is even sometimes, mine is all times

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

TI And Daughter Pay A Visit To The White House / Happy Birthday To The Queen Of The East Coast, Stormrex!!! / Actress Rukky Sanda Turn Up For Awuff In Sexy Denims [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.