Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho (41138 Views)

Hazard Mocks Mourinho After Chelsea Win Against Burnley / 10 Reasons Mourinho Is The Wrong Man For Man Utd! / Breaking News: Mourinho Is Man Utds New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by brunobaba(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
He never liked mata though,bench is seriously awaiting mata...GGMU
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by MAGNETIC(m): 1:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Help me with this

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by stagger: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
A coach is paid to take decisions that will help a team to win. You cannot sacrifice winning just to please all 22 players in a squad. Pundits are paid to talk. Gary Neville found out the hard way in Valencia that being a pundit on TV is very different from being a coach in the trenches.

Pundits can say all they want. If Mata is not happy with the new order, he should go back to Spain. By the way, Henrik Mkhitaryan was also German Bundesliga player of the year for 2 seasons in a row, and for me is a more complete player than Mata. So whatever Mata thinks he is not to be substituted, I say he should go take a piss and chill out.

7 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by sunsewa16: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
story for the gods,just negodu excuse,kpele mata.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by pode(m): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please sell this guy better than embarassing him in from of his family, you met in chelseafc you sold him now in machester united you are sill doing this to him. Mourinho if you don't respect man at least feaar God for given him the side of body he has, after all, the guy you used to change him is just 3 inches different in height

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
There seem to be a strong 'beef' between Mourhino and Juan Mata. The moment Man-U announced Mourhino was their coach, i knew Mata and others were in for some big sh!t. The embarrassment is getting too much and if i were Mata, i would make sure i bid farewell to the club. As for Mourhino, he better be careful. He may as well be a failure in Man-U.

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
I've loved mourinho 4 a long time now but after what he did to mata all i feel for him is disgust. That was so childish, cruel, and sickening....... Smh

2 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Vincent41(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
PoosPoos:
Yeye antics
Just say u hate Mata.
Why was Maradona not substituted during the 1986 world cup final?
Mata and Maradona who is taller?
I love dis club to bits but i hate d coach to pieces.

well said,He just Hate Mata!!!!!!!!
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by haibe(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
MAGNETIC:
Help me with this

Why 98k + 1k? That doesnt make sense..

You have two ways of adding up in situations like this. You either Add up the assets or add up the liabilities. You cant add up an asset with a liability and get the exact balance except its by coincidence.

So the correct summation should be one of the following.

1. Assets : 97k worth of a laptop computer + 3k Cash in hand remaining = 100k

2. Liabilities: 50k loan from mom + 50k loan from dad = 100k.....

7 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by YungMillionaire: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
cool Mourinho is a MAN-CHILD - he will NEVER grow up cool

2 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by atuanso: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Morihno ego was than madrid. United is small.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by pode(m): 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
Please sell this guy better than embarassing him in from of his family, you met in chelseafc you sold him now in machester united you are sill doing this to him. Mourinho if you don't respect man at least feaar God for given him the side of body he has, after all, the guy you used to change him is just 3 inches different in height, this was the reason chelseafc player came against you by look down on everybody around you. I give you 14 months the enemies you will have in man united it will be more than what chelseafc, real madrid and inter miland put together

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't understand why people worry too much about mata issue...u should think about the person dat was introduced at 93mins.

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by haibe(m): 1:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Funny thing is that Mata is one of the best players on that team
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by haibe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Idiots:
I don't understand why people worry too much about mata issue...u should think about the person dat was introduced at 93mins.
thats normal... na time wasting tactics
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by ghostmist: 1:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
PoosPoos:
Yeye antics
Just say u hate Mata.
Why was Maradona not substituted during the 1986 world cup final?
Mata and Maradona who is taller?
I love dis club to bits but i hate d coach to pieces.
bro no be only you..

I used to be mourinho's biggest supporter, but not anymore.

Messi, David Silva, Marco veratti(1.65m), Andres iniesta, Xavi etc are all short players.

For two straight seasons, mata was Chelsea best player. Mourinho came and started frustrating him.

I don't know why a coach would dislike a player this much.

5 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Vincent41(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
ghostmist:
As a Chelsea fan I loved mourinho... not until his second coming.

Mata was our best player for two straight seasons... I just don't know why he hates him so much. so he is saying that he would have substituted Messi if he were to be in that team. besides mata is not the only short player there.

I just felt for mata yesterday... his self esteem and confidence took massive hits. He just gave that flimsy excuse to deflect media attention from his obvious dislike of the player.

I've started developing this strong dislike for mourinho... given his treatment of Juan mata.

Mata should just set his mind on leaving during the January transfer window....cos if he doesn't, that coach is still gonna frustrate him out and make life miserable for him.

I was hoping mourinho would succeed with Man United, but now, I wish he'd fail in a big way.

Rubbish!

so u mean u loved christ but will nt like his second coming..lol
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by IceDude(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mourinho is so annoying!....I wish Chelsea could resign Mata this season

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by carboblanko(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
niffymizzy:
Mourinho will destroy this club again like he did to his former clubs,
On point bro. I have always maintained that Mourinho is not the best choice for a club like Man U. He could be to much of a divisive character. He has already sown a seed of discord. I hope MAN U don't regret in the end.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by ghostmist: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Akinz0126:
I don't like this mourinho of a Coach Thesame mistake he has been making ever since he had been coaching Chelsea he did thesame when he coached Madrid and that always leads to his waterloo.Now he has started again he'll definitely live Man U in shamble just watch out!!!
although I wanted Man United to win yesterday, but the moment he substituted mata I started praying for Leicester to restore parity just to spite mourinho.

I just dey dislike the guy more and more.

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Foolish coach...
Sold De bruyne after a single match, sold Schurrle, Bought Salah kept him on d bench til he was sent out, kept using ivanovic when it was obvious he was the weak link, bought baba rahman never gave him a chance, bought felipe luis, kept him on d bench, frustrated Mata out, destroyed Oscar's esteem.....Mumu coach

16 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Mosesoly(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK, if that is the trend, Enrique too should start substituting mess.... mourinho just love to hate mata

1 Like

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Mosesoly(m): 2:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK, if that is the trend, Enrique too should start substituting Lionel messi.. mourinho just love to hate mata
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by oladipo322(m): 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
I so much hate mouriho...... mayb because of d way E managed Chelsea last season. very stupid coach
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by GoodofNaija: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think mourinho did what he deemed necessary because he's responsible for the team.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by ghostmist: 2:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
olatunji21:
Foolish coach...
Sold De bruyne after a single match, sold Schurrle, Bought Salah kept him on d bench til he was sent out, kept using ivanovic when it was obvious he was the weak link, bought baba rahman never gave him a chance, bought felipe luis, kept him on d bench, frustrated Mata out, destroyed Oscar's esteem.....Mumu coach
Bro, that guy no be better coach... if someone said this to me some couple of years ago, I would be ready to trade blows with the person.

I hated it when he sold schurrle and de bruyne. Salah is doing pretty well for himself in Roma... scoring goals for fun.

Mourinho doesn't know what it takes to bring out the best in a player; instead, he would bring out the worst in the person..

He is a terrible manager.

2 Likes

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by dietsono(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
If anyone knows what d sport game football means, den u shud not be sentimental abt dis very Mata sub scene...while watching d match I questioned d inclusion of fellaini at d initial stage....buh at d point Mata was subd in,I still do not av problem of any kind. Buh when d manager needed 2 make d last sub...I felt dis same Mata dat was brot in some couple of mins ago shud b d victim...so guess what? I shouted at d viewing centre where I viewed d match dat oga morinho na Mata make u comot o n sum dudes there were like,u can't b serious dat I wanted fellaini out earlier dat y do i nw want Mata out now....den simply i analysed d match 2 dem dat d team needed fellaini most at dat point in time n dat d smallest player in terms of stature now shud b subd dat d opponent will engage in long ball tactics nw dat dat was d reason I wanted Mata out.....n guess wat? Soon after mata was subd dey cld not argue in any way cos I had made it known 2 den b4 happening....so my opinion is basically emphasized on d fact dat d manager's decision was absolutely logical.....am not saying he loves Mata buh d result of d match absolutely justified d manager's decision....believe me dat was hw it all went in ma area of service yesterday in utese,Edo state....corper wee!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Jay542(m): 2:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
oladipo322:
I so much hate mouriho...... mayb because of d way E managed Chelsea last season. very stupid coach
Still doesn't change the fact that he's one of the greatest coach. CFC wer just silly
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by GoodofNaija: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
haibe:
Funny thing is that Mata is one of the best players on that team

In what way??
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Kgdavid(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
ghostmist:
As a Chelsea fan I loved mourinho... not until his second coming.

Mata was our best player for two straight seasons... I just don't know why he hates him so much. so he is saying that he would have substituted Messi if he were to be in that team. besides mata is not the only short player there.

I just felt for mata yesterday... his self esteem and confidence took massive hits. He just gave that flimsy excuse to deflect media attention from his obvious dislike of the player.

I've started developing this strong dislike for mourinho... given his treatment of Juan mata.

Mata should just set his mind on leaving during the January transfer window....cos if he doesn't, that coach is still gonna frustrate him out and make life miserable for him.

I was hoping mourinho would succeed with Man United, but now, I wish he'd fail in a big way.

Rubbish!

I wish Mourinho would continue to do this to Mata and Rooney too until they decide to pack their bags and go. Mata cost utd 40 milion!! What has he contributed since he came?
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by nonjebose(m): 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
So unfair. Well, when Man Utd signed Mourinho they must have expected all these eccentrics. Abeg, Mata come over to Liverpool jare. We need you complement Coutinho
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mourinho is waiting for his second sack letter in England

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 23rd August 2014 / When Chelsea Is On Your Betslip... / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 22nd October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.