Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho (41416 Views)

Hazard Mocks Mourinho After Chelsea Win Against Burnley / 10 Reasons Mourinho Is The Wrong Man For Man Utd! / Breaking News: Mourinho Is Man Utds New Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by tayoalone(m): 6:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
dietsono:
If anyone knows what d sport game football means, den u shud not be sentimental abt dis very Mata sub scene...while watching d match I questioned d inclusion of fellaini at d initial stage....buh at d point Mata was subd in,I still do not av problem of any kind. Buh when d manager needed 2 make d last sub...I felt dis same Mata dat was brot in some couple of mins ago shud b d victim...so guess what? I shouted at d viewing centre where I viewed d match dat oga morinho na Mata make u comot o n sum dudes there were like,u can't b serious dat I wanted fellaini out earlier dat y do i nw want Mata out now....den simply i analysed d match 2 dem dat d team needed fellaini most at dat point in time n dat d smallest player in terms of stature now shud b subd dat d opponent will engage in long ball tactics nw dat dat was d reason I wanted Mata out.....n guess wat? Soon after mata was subd dey cld not argue in any way cos I had made it known 2 den b4 happening....so my opinion is basically emphasized on d fact dat d manager's decision was absolutely logical.....am not saying he loves Mata buh d result of d match absolutely justified d manager's decision....believe me dat was hw it all went in ma area of service yesterday in utese,Edo state....corper wee!
Are you listening to yourself talk. Y did he bring hom in in d first instance? Is it that leicester couldnt av thrown high balls thruout the 90 mins ? Or must d whole 11 players be on their backine defending? What rationale? The guy is an idiot. Period. He wanted to tell mata he is not needed in d team.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Babamama: 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
God save Mata
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by loswhite(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
[quote author=Jay542 post=48310990]
Lol. She wasn't there during hiddinks time and we win games.[/quote the same way u lost games....It is Eva caneiro that was just confusing those boys... lol they miss her touch
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by loswhite(m): 8:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
tayoalone:

Are you listening to yourself talk. Y did he bring hom in in d first instance? Is it that leicester couldnt av thrown high balls thruout the 90 mins ? Or must d whole 11 players be on their backine defending? What rationale? The guy is an idiot. Period. He wanted to tell mata he is not needed in d team.
stop reacting emotionally. He needed to waste time and he changed Mata Dats all.........if he doesn't like it he should fin another club. Mikhataryn played one minute and no body fights, Mata d
lost one minute and fake pundit turn in to news
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by dietsono(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
At d point dat Mata came in,were d opponent playing long ball? NO, d moment we zlatan gave us d lead did dey engaged in long ball or long throw-in? YES.....den wat is dis stinking dullard dat called himself @tayoalone saying......I actually do not blame ur downgraded thinking strength and i do not need as well a fucking nincompoop like u to tell me d fucking motive behind ur loneliness...... Aspavia Armigera#
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by dietsono(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
tayoalone:

At d point dat Mata came in,were d opponent playing long ball? NO, d moment we zlatan gave us d lead did dey engaged in long ball or long throw-in? YES.....den wat is dis stinking dullard dat called himself @tayoalone saying......I actually do not blame ur downgraded thinking strength and i do not need as well a fucking nincompoop like u to tell me d fucking motive behind ur loneliness...... Aspavia Armigera#
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by DrinkWater10: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
stagger:
A coach is paid to take decisions that will help a team to win. You cannot sacrifice winning just to please all 22 players in a squad. Pundits are paid to talk. Gary Neville found out the hard way in Valencia that being a pundit on TV is very different from being a coach in the trenches.

Pundits can say all they want. If Mata is not happy with the new order, he should go back to Spain. By the way, Henrik Mkhitaryan was also German Bundesliga player of the year for 2 seasons in a row, and for me is a more complete player than Mata. So whatever Mata thinks he is not to be substituted, I say he should go take a piss and chill out.
grin Gary Neville is now back at SkySports. I sincerely hope he has learnt his lesson
Next in line Is Paul the Scholes.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by emi14: 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pride!! Always having issues with is players. Mata have been instrumental and consistent to United. He deserve better than that.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by talk2dmc(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
This world sef , so man u fans can now call mourinho their coach .
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by chiefkex(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
the problem with Nigeria football fans is that they know how, where, when and what foreign best coaches should do and not do, yet we lavish our money seeking for low quality foreign coaches...... Jose is one of the best coaches in the world, you ASK QUESTION HE ANSWERS, he entertain you you blow it off proportion ... Jose the special one IS IN MAN UNITED ... my co-blues now sees his fault here and there... man u fans only see results now not what they know about him... i love Mou .. i am now a man you FAN...... so if blues win i am happy, if man u wins i am happier...... Ibra well done
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Omoluabi16(m): 10:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Who is mata? Did it happen at the Olympics?
Mata is peter obi's nephew, it happened in onitsha.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by abali29(m): 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Sard:

Just when I thought I have had enough of the opinions of "Nigerian football experts", now you came up with your update on height.
Even the biggest critics of Mourinho used some other points to criticize him, not writing gibberish about height. For your information, Mihki is 5ft 10inc while Mata is 5ft 7in. Google it and educate yourself.
@op... as long as he won the game, his decision was okay to me.
I'm not talking if he won or not. If u were in Mata's shoe what will u do after the person that ejected u from ur previous club ddid this to u. Guy, open ur eye and reason with ur sense. That's y I don't comment on nairaland cos some people don't believe people are entitle to their own ................
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by smartleo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
niffymizzy:
Mourinho will destroy this club again like he did to his former clubs,
Mourihino and his childlike behavoiur
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by Slimszy: 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Mumu coach.... This guy needs to learn how to tall diplomatically in order to safe chaos in his camp.... Now Martial aint happy with him
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by davidodiba(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
I think Mou should be careful because he is having his last chance here in man utd fc. Mata should go on to better clubs.
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by highpappy: 12:18am On Aug 09, 2016
I think y'all should focus on yall effing clubs wtf. We are Manchester United and we do what the fvck we want. If we like, we fit buy your miserable clubs too. We just paid 100m for one human being so dont thing we cant buy your wack ass clubs as well. Mata got subed. Big deal. Mou gave the reasons unfiltered and yall wilding out. GTFOH!!
Re: I Substituted Mata Because He Was The ‘Smallest Player’ – Mourinho by jeff1607(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
if this was done to a black man, we would hear racism, this is the only coach or man who loves fielding players of African decent, as long as he wins trophies wetin concern person with how he goes about it.

what do fans really want? is it how a player is treated or trophies? ask wenger if he doing a good job by bringing in more money than winning trophies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs AC Milan : UCL (4 - 0) On 12th March 2013 / West Brom Vs Chelsea (2 - 3) On 23rd August 2015 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid: UCL (2 - 5) On 21st February 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.