Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics (46393 Views)

5 Optical Illusions That Will Mess With Your Brain, And Why. / My Sister's Image Was Selected For Coventry's London Campus Advert. / What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by pentzuatzil(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
she sabi Igbo pass English.... indigenous rapper to be
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by son4century(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2016
But I didn't see any result na, all I see is a photoshopped pix with grades

Abi @op, Is that how your result look like?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
thanks dats her aspiration

Encourage her the mire
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
thanks dats her aspiration

Encourage her the more
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by CoCoLav(f): 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
You guys are weird though. What is this new trend of posting WAEC results on social media? What is the end result? popularity? public validation? Social media has really eroded the concept of privacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by BABANGBALI: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babamama:
'

Yes she is. that means you are a virgin also wink

Just becareful of Babangbali the guy is a virgin destroyer tongue
if I tear you slap walahi your brain go reset.

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala 

Eleko1 

Funjosh 

VickyRotex
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nathanieloo7(m): 6:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
My younger sis had a better result 4As and 6Bs congrats to your sister though grin grin
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Heffalump(m): 6:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
All I see is Pepsi long neck . grin grin grin

Congrats to the beautiful young chap!
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Kenfil(f): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Aah those days of unilot ( Loretto Special Science Adazi... Congrats to ur sis
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by rabex123(m): 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Waec these days wey be like home work.congrats sha
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Babamama: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
What is this one saying now

BABANGBALI:
if I tear you slap walahi your brain go reset.

Please who have grin sooth?I has a job interview to attend at Glo office and my friends that is working their tolded me to wear grin sooth and shet when coming for the interview. So please help a brother in needs.

Cc:
Seun

Lalasticlala 

Eleko1 

Funjosh 

VickyRotex
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Jacko1(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Did she tell you to publicise her ehn op

Just bringing unnecessary attention to ur sister

Wen she start collecting.... Post it on nairaland as well oh

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by jasinto: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Make una see result.

Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Sweetlemon(f): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
I just love when I see this combination of beauty and brains. Shuts up those bitter guys who toasted pretty girls and got turned down and the not-so-pretty ladies who like to console themselves that pretty girls dumb, not marriageable, bla bla bla.
Thumbs up to your sister!
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by BABANGBALI: 7:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
Babamama:
What is this one saying now

pls borrow me grin sooth and grin chet I has an interview at Glo office on toursday.

Please helps your brother
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by benedictac(f): 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2016
emeijeh:
But why is WAEC result the trending thing on Nairaland?
Are there no other news?

Meanwhile, i ve been offline since morning.
Can someone update me if Dogara has resigned?

Have you ever heard of " celebrate with those that are celebrating?"
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by bigiyaro(m): 7:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
chojo3000:
Her face looks FARMiliar
yeah she looks very similia too.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by justjify(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation

[size=18pt] No Home Economics, no CRS. She is not a wife material angry [/size]
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by emeka2847: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
No phone number?
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kikies(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
Cherishing:

Hahahaha I know

very kwurupt guys herecheesy
Very kwarapt babe too
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by skywalker001(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pinshure of her online printed result (not editing) or adonbilivit
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Babamama: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
Now you are talking, dash me IYANGBALI, I go borrow you wetting you want grin

BABANGBALI:
pls borrow me grin sooth and grin chet I has an interview at Glo office on toursday.

Please helps your brother
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Alexander001(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
0. 8. My brother next time
loretto and st Charles always produce the best waec result in anambra state.
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
On three ocassions,I have seen three people have parallel As in this year WAEC. I will help my little cousin achieve this feat in the next three years when he will sit for his exam.

By help, I don't mean expo help but to impact great knowledge into his skull smiley
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
'Loretto Baby....This reminds me of my glory days in UniLot....Congrats Babe
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by emperorhenry(m): 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
chojo3000:
Her face looks FARMiliar
No be only familiar na family.. . None sense
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Slimflame(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
chojo3000:
Her face looks FARMiliar
no be dat moniker
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by kissval1388: 7:46pm On Aug 08, 2016
Politicalwisdom:
Brain and beauty,the journey just began,it was all like dream coming tru,she have surely set a challenge for herself a record she must beat beat,congratulation
bros her face looks familiar. is she ogochukwu Mary okoro
pls I have no negative intention. just answer me
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
bigiyaro:
yeah she looks very similia too.
Lol u no well
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Pishure or adonbilivit......
Re: My Sister Result Brain And Beauty..pics by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
emperorhenry:
No be only familiar na family.. . None sense
Is it ur sense?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PHOTO: UNIABUJA Student Dies In His Sleep Night After Death Tweet / Abdulkareem, UNILORIN VC Strips Graduands Off Their Gowns / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.