Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) (3154 Views)

Gaming Review On The Infinix Note 4 Pro (PICS) / Infinix Hot S X521 Quick Unboxing & First Impression / Infinix Hot S Official Discussion Thread (leaked Pictures X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2016
I know a lot of people love to play heavy mobile games so i thought it would be cool to show you how the coolest mobile games run on the Infinix Hot S. Please like and comment (ask me anything) and if there's any game that you wish me to test on this beast of a phone, do let me know. I'd always appreciate feedback and criticism.

Happy Watching!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_VWmWNt7Cs&feature=youtu.be&a

mynd44 lalasticlala obinoscopy dominique
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nice one Op
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by joseph214(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2016
Good one op. But I would like to see if this phone can handle nba 2k16.
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by augster(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Check my signature if you need this phone!
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
joseph214:
Good one op. But I would like to see if this phone can handle nba 2k16.
Thanks. Noted. I would download it and play.
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 5:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
I'm looking to buy this fone...m a gamer, I don use s6,but it broke n since den haven't been able to get a device even half as capable. But m interested in this device...
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 6:04pm On Aug 13, 2016
henry007:

Bro...your game tests are too short...n u were testing games that even Hot 2 can play easily...

If u wanna do a game test, you should be running the very highest and the very best HD games in the store, mc5 was the only reasonable high end game on your list, and you hardly played it enough... You should have finished that first mission, shouldnt take u 2-3 minutes...
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 6:07pm On Aug 13, 2016
henry007:

Secondly... Please can you by any means tell me the exact chipset on this phone?

I'm hearing differen things online.. Some say its mt6753 @1.5ghz.. Infinixauthority says its mt6755 (helio P10) ..

Please can u install antutu or CPU z to confirm the actual chipset on this phone... Plz!!
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by bluemorg72: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
CODEEATER:

Bro...your game tests are too short...n u were testing games that even Hot 2 can play easily...

If u wanna do a game test, you should be running the very highest and the very best HD games in the store, mc5 was the only reasonable high end game on your list, and you hardly played it enough... You should have finished that first mission, shouldnt take u 2-3 minutes...
Future fights is very hot too....if by hot you mean graphics intensive. 12mins is too short? hmmmm! I'm doing another gaming review soon so you could make suggestions on which games you would like me to review. thanks cool cool
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
CODEEATER:

Secondly... Please can you by any means tell me the exact chipset on this phone?

I'm hearing differen things online.. Some say its mt6753 @1.5ghz.. Infinixauthority says its mt6755 (helio P10) ..

Please can u install antutu or CPU z to confirm the actual chipset on this phone... Plz!!

Wow i just downloaded antutu benchmark. i guess the big reveal of the specs would be in my next video.
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 7:39am On Aug 20, 2016
henry007:
Future fights is very hot too....if by hot you mean graphics intensive. 12mins is too short? hmmmm! I'm doing another gaming review soon so you could make suggestions on which games you would like me to review. thanks cool cool

Modern Combat 5(make sure you increase the maximum fps to 60,located in settings->Audio & GFX->swipe right)
Fifa 16
Wwe 2k15
NBA 2k16
Unkilled
Wwe immortals
Gods of Rome
Real boxing
Godfire
Etc...these are top notch high graphics games...

The kind u should run when you want to do a game TEST, should be pushing the device to its limits...2d games nt d full strength of the phone. .
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2016
henry007:

Wow i just downloaded antutu benchmark. i guess the big reveal of the specs would be in my next video.

When would this video b available? Plz post a link on this thread
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 8:55am On Aug 20, 2016
CODEEATER:

When would this video b available? Plz post a link on this thread
That's the Antutu benchmark With its Mali T720 GPU

Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by faruz: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2016
CODEEATER:

Modern Combat 5(make sure you increase the maximum fps to 60,located in settings->Audio & GFX->swipe right)
Fifa 16
Wwe 2k15
NBA 2k16
Unkilled
Wwe immortals
Gods of Rome
Real boxing
Godfire
Etc...these are top notch high graphics games...

The kind u should run when you want to do a game TEST, should be pushing the device to its limits...2d games nt d full strength of the phone. .
abeg which site I fit download these games?
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by CODEEATER(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
faruz:
abeg which site I fit download these games?

All r tree on play store... But u fit still get them at mob.org or revdl.com
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Gaming Review (modern Combat, Pokemon Go And Others) by henry007(m): 6:01am On Jun 14, 2017
CODEEATER:

All r tree on play store... But u fit still get them at mob.org or revdl.com

The modified version i guess

(1) (Reply)

Free Roaming Now In Nigeria And You Can Roam Free Worldwide{success-mobile} / Blackberry Moving Completely To Android In 2016.. / Glo Free Browsing 2017 Using Airtel Pro Summeris Vpn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.