Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation (4098 Views)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
ifenes:
Transformation or devolution?

Are you more intellectually robust than he is? Did you even bother watching the second video on the thread from him?

You should make effort to do so because he was just like you...an Atheist

Not just any atheist...he was an atheist from 5 yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by HCpaul(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

Are you more intellectually robust than he is? Did you even bother watching the second video on the thread from him?

5 years? So who he is now? It is time people stop working under the Christian title cuz we are all atheist depending on what we choose not to believe in.

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
HCpaul:

5 years? So who he is now? It is time people stop working under the Christian title cuz we are all atheist depending on what we choose not to believe in.

suddenly you have a voice at my words. Why not watch his video and refute his words. Afterall his words yesterday are exactly your words today.
Your Atheism....Your choice!

If you wish to know who he is then a simple research is all you need and you will have access to his bio, his facebook, his wiki, and every other info you seek.

If the US government already certified him a mentally deranged atheist before he met Christ then perhaps your research would refute that.
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by ifenes(m): 8:58pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

So he now believes in Yahweh? Common dude! He bought into the fearful theory of hell fire. Christianity is a religion of fear. You can be a good person without religious affiliation. Being aware of the need to balance your energy, the need not to have to repeat a simple task of loving and caring for other is enough reason to be nice. Not for a reward in some allegory place. He meant well but instead he has locked himself into a matrix of fear. I can imagine him questioning lots of contradicting scriptures in the Bible.

Why will I buy into a religion that uses Amen at the end of a prayer when I know Amen Ra was an Egyptian god? Why should I belive in Jesus when Jesus is a plagiarized story of Horus? Why should I believe in Matthew,Mark and John when their stories did no even tally? The so called writers of the Bible were themselves illiterates who never wrote anything. Did Jesus(lets assume it exist)write a book?

Just as every one except Muslims know Islam is poison,so do Christians think theirs is the only way. I am intelligent enough not to be indoctrinated. I am intelligent enough to know that the Bible stories are not literal and shouldn't be taken serious.

Question; Is he now(just like you)waiting for Jesus to come in the sky? I'm sure after a few years waiting he will walk way from holey book.

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
ifenes:

So he now believes in Yahweh? Common dude! He bought into the fearful theory of hell fire. Christianity is a religion of fear. You can be a good person without religious affiliation. Being aware of the need to balance your energy, the need not to have to repeat a simple task of loving and caring for other is enough reason to be nice. Not for a reward in some allegory place. He meant well but instead he has locked himself into a matrix of fear. I can imagine him questioning lots of contradicting scriptures in the Bible.

Why will I buy into a religion that uses Amen at the end of a prayer when I know Amen Ra was an Egyptian god? Why should I belive in Jesus when Jesus is a plagiarized story of Horus? Why should I believe in Matthew,Mark and John when their stories did no even tally? The so called writers of the Bible were themselves illiterates who never wrote anything. Did Jesus(lets assume it exist)write a book?

Just as every one except Muslims know Islam is poison,so do Christians think theirs is the only way. I am intelligent enough not to be indoctrinated. I am intelligent enough to know that the Bible stories are not literal and shouldn't be taken serious.

Question; Is he now(just like you)waiting for Jesus to come in the sky? I'm sure after a few years waiting he will walk way from holey book.

Amen
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the interjection. For other uses, see Amen (disambiguation).

The word amen (/ˌɑːˈmɛn/ or /ˌeɪˈmɛn/; Hebrew: אָמֵן, Modern amen, Tiberian ʾāmēn; Greek: ἀμήν; Arabic: آمين‎‎, ʾāmīn ; "So be it; truly"wink is a declaration of affirmation[1][2] found in the Hebrew Bible and the New Testament. It has been generally adopted in Christian worship as a concluding word for prayers and hymns.[2] Common English translations of the word amen include "verily" and "truly". It can also be used colloquially to express strong agreement,[2] as in, for instance, amen to that.[3]

When you are looking for anything to use as a put down then you come with a word like Amen which was why i had to help you with the word, the origin and the meaning.

If you had bothered to watch his personal testimony in the second video then you would realise that fear was far from him as he was afraid of nothing. For a young man to attempt to beat his father to death with a hammer for no reason or to have a list of people to kill when eventually he comes out of jail. A list running down to his kindergarten years then you would realise he was not afraid of anyone or anything. For a man to want to be a bomber and decided to begin to make bombs and learn about how to make bigger bombs then fear was not on his agenda. He was simply lost!

I recommend you watch the second video. Your response now is coming from a place of a person filled with pride and having the inability to admit his error but its ok. He was also filled with all you are filled with right now and also used all the words you are using right now so its not perculiar to you.

Atheism is built around the same concept and he had it all.

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2016
The glory of God
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2016
When God changes a man he does so from the inside out
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2016
kingebukasblog or kingebukanaija can you come in here so we discuss
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:
kingebukasblog or kingebukanaija can you come in here so we discuss

I dey bro .

We can see clearly that only Jesus can redeem the mentally enslaved . Atheism is mental slavery . Only Christ can properly manumit anyone from mental slavery that stymies intellectual development .
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2016
Ebuka onwere ihe i mere notice?
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I dey bro .

We can see clearly that only Jesus can redeem the mentally enslaved . Atheism is mental slavery . Only Christ can properly manumit anyone from mental slavery that stymies intellectual development .

True! Take a look at the Religion sections front page and observe something.
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:

I see that bro . Resurrecting old threads . Let me give the god of trolls a call ... just hold on wink

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2016
4everGod:

I think you should observe again grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

All People Must Be Subject To The Authority Of The Pope In Order To Be Saved / Interview With The Founder Of Celica Church Of Christ / Apostle Johnson Suleiman 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.