Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation (4075 Views)

Illuminati Killed Ebony Reigns - Evangelist Emmanuel Addai Reveals (video) / Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation / We Voted For A BUHARI President But We Now Have An Evangelist ‘ Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
PROFESSOR JAMES WOOD

[b]Wood has stated that he is a former atheist; and as a youth, he broke into homes and attempted to kill his father with a hammer when he was 18. He was subsequently sentenced to ten years in prison for malicious wounding.While in prison, he was introduced to Christianity by a fellow prisoner named Randy who challenged his atheistic beliefs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS8aUSygJM0&t=0s ( HIS YOUTUBE VIDEO IS WORTH WATCHING)

http://www1.cbn.com/video/misguided-man-assaults-father-with-hammer

He began to read the Bible in order to respond to Randy's challenges but it eventually led him to convert and in 1996, he became a Christian; and reconciled with his father. After five years in prison,he went to college earning a degree in philosophy. While in college, he was challenged to convert to Islam by his roommate, Nabeel Qureshi, a Muslim, and went about investigating the life of Mohammed using the earliest most authentic sources including Ibn Ishaq's epic the "Life of Muhammad" (the earliest biography of Muhammad); the hadith collections of Sahih al-Bukhari and Sahih Muslim (considered by Sunni Muslims to be the two most reliable or sahih collections of Muhammad's statements, actions, and example); and the History of the Prophets and Kings by Al-Tabari (one of Islam's greatest historians).

Concluding that the Quran and Mohammed's example did not simply describe violence in the past (as in the Christian Bible per his assertion), but rather commanded ongoing violence, he took up the mantle as a Christian apologist. His roommate Nabeel, eventually went on to become a Christian apologist as well. Wood would later earn a Ph.D. in the philosophy of religion at Fordham University.

Wood has participated in numerous public debates with Muslims and atheists,usually in a public hall or in front of a university audience including Sunni Muslim apologist Shabir Ally. Wood was invited on several ABN shows, in inter-religious discussions against atheism and Islam, where among other things he regularly appears on the Aramaic Broadcasting Network. He has produced YouTube videos presenting his views on religion.

Wood opposed the Park51 Islamic Center, arguing that it was not meant to honor the victims' families, but instead was a symbol of Islamic victory and named Cordoba House in memory of the Islamic conquest of Spain by the Umayyad Caliphate which later formed the Caliphate of Córdoba. Wood disagreed with Pastor Terry Jones in the 2010 Qur'an-burning controversy, comparing it to the Uthman Qur'an burning.

Wood was arrested outside Dearborn, Michigan, after preaching at an Arab festival and being charged with a misdemeanor of disturbing the peace, but was later acquitted.[/b] In May 2013, the City of Dearborn was required to post a public apology to be maintained on the City's website for three years and pay $300,000 to Wood and his three compatriots.

He met his wife, then an agnostic while in college; she also became a Christian. They have four sons.

CC winner01, kingebukasblog, kingebukanaija, felixomor, seun, cloudgoddess

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by holuwatobhy(m): 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
O
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Same way an Evangelist is gonna transform into a psychopathic atheist undecided
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
JUSTbuchi:
Same way an Evangelist is gonna transform into a psychopathic atheist undecided

Your opinion
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by thesicilian: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2016
Praise The Lord!
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
Great. Is he related to that david wood guy who trashes atheism, islam and buddhism?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:
I so love this david wood guy. The way he trashes atheism, islam and buddhism is mund blowing.
He's really got some balls too. He posts pictures of his death threats mainly from muslims.

God bless Him.

Very true! I am also researching Nabeel Qureshi the muslim he met in Prison and will bring up his story in a bit
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

Very true! I am also researching Nabeel Qureshi the muslim he met in Prison and will bring up his story in a bit
Great na him jare. I had to take a close look at him again.

The guy does a great Job too.
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:
Great. Is he related to that david wood guy who trashes atheism, islam and buddhism?.

perhaps he is. Can you see the glaring difference in character and mindset when he encountered Christ?
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is one of my most respected videos of him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DakEcY7Z5GU
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

perhaps he is. Can you see the glaring difference in character and mindset when he encountered Christ?
I can my brother. I have a video on my fone of an angry exmuslim tutned atheist telling him off and asking him to stop infecting people. The dude was probably hit by one of his messages, i dont know how to post the video here and i dont have a link to it, i would have posted it. He sounded so angry like the next richard dawkins grin
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

Your opinion
yeah right!

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:
I can my brother. I have a video on my fone of an angry exmuslim tutned atheist telling him off and asking him to stop infecting people. The dude was probably hit by one of his messages, i dont know how to post the video here and i dont have a link to it, i would have posted it. He sounded so angry like the next richard dawkins grin

Lol. crazy grin

If Atheists can be sincere to themselves they would experience the truth right infront of them. The second video i posted touches every aspect of atheism as it is a belief system. I encourage all atheists with an open mind like hopefullandlord to watch it
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by sleekbae: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow, you know David wood too, Kudos. That guy is a genius. He along with Sam Shamoun do a great job exposing Islam for what it really is.
winner01:

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by sleekbae: 4:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
if you can't post it, kindly tell us the name of the video. thanks.
winner01:
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

This is a picture of Nabeel at his baptism.

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:
This is a picture of Nabeel at his baptism.

Glory glory halleluiah!

Atheism in Nigeria is a new found fad unlike western Atheism who have over time learnt to be sincere and open to truth. Over here its still like a fashion statement until it begins to fade then reality would set in.
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
They that know their God!!!

I lost my younger brother too on falling down (head first) on tiles from a high bonk. He switched off instantly and was getting cold. I remember mum speaking in tongues while doing the cardiac massage. Doctors later said he broke his skull cap or something.
He's alive and has grown very strong today.

God be praised forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by winner01(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
sleekbae:
Wow, you know David wood too, Kudos. That guy is a genius. He along with Sam Shamoun do a great job exposing Islam for what it really is.
The guy got balls really. He usually posts his death threats too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:
They that know their God!!!

I lost my younger brother too on falling down (head first) on tiles from a high bonk. He switched off instantly and was getting cold. Doctors later said he broke his skull cap or something.
He's alive today.

God be praised forever.

Those who have not tasted God will always fight Him and reject Him. Just like Paul said in 1st Timothy 1 vs 12 to 17

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
winner01:

This guy is off the chain! The righteous are indeed as bold as lion.

See the venom from that muslim. Jesus is Lord!
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by promise10: 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2016
4everGod:

Those who have not tasted God will always fight Him and reject Him. Just like Paul said in 1st Timothy 1 vs 12 to 17

12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry;

13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.

14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.

15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.

16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

17 Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
There is power in God's word!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
This thread is irrefutable truth of a government confirmed psychopathic Atheist who got saved and whom God used to save a muslim. There is no way to refute any of his words as they are as true as they come which is why Atheists here on NL have nothing to say.

Many esteemed and knowledgeable people who are intellectually higher than most Atheists here have been down the very journey that Atheists on nairaland are enjoying today and feeling that its the best and the peak of intelligence. These ones who have been saved have seen the futility of it all and have reasoned it out from every angle and seen that even with their intelligence they were fools and were left with no option than to yield to their maker as that is the only way to find peace and make real sense of life itself.

I bless God for the work that winner01 and kingebukanaija and a few of us have been doing here on NL.

For every seed of the word planted there will be a harvest in Jesus name! Offline i am receiving emails and phone messages of those who seek the truth and need Jesus.

Lets not relent brothers Indeed there is power in the word of God!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2016
From Radical Atheist to Radical Christian! God indeed does have a sense of humour! To God be the glory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thank You Jesus !!!

The Lord is Great . Nice thread 4evagod
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by felixomor: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Testimonies remain one of the best ways to proclaim the truth.

Awesome thread.

May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to strengthen his Apologists and evangelists in this end times.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
felixomor:
Testimonies remain one of the best ways to proclaim the truth.

Awesome thread.

May the Lord Jesus Christ continue to strengthen his Apologists and evangelists in this end times.

Amen

Amen my bro. The Lord still needs labourers who would go into the harvest for it is ripe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Thank You Jesus !!!

The Lord is Great . Nice thread 4evagod

Brother lets keep the work going and the gospel resounding. Nothing else is really as rewarding as this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by HCpaul(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is great. Am sure he will play the game with sanity and not mentally colonized like our Muslim and Christian brothers in Nigeria.

There is a difference between belonging to a certain religion and ruling your life from within.

Religion can be interesting sometimes especially in overseas.

Am happy for his decision though at least there is nothing bad in been a Christian once you are not mentally brainwashed like our fellow brothers that says wedding ring is a sin and a victim can miss heaven.

I love the man and other Christian fellows like Winners01 and KingEbukasblog.

May your wish reward you in your own name.

Amen!

Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by sleekbae: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wow!!! My love for David Wood just grew 100%. As Christians we should remain fearless even in the face of persecution.
winner01:
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by ifenes(m): 8:37pm On Aug 08, 2016
Transformation or devolution?
Re: Prof James Wood. From Psychopathic Atheist To Evangelist. Total Transformation by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
sleekbae:
Wow!!! My love for David Wood just grew 100%. As Christians we should remain fearless even in the face of persecution.

1st John 4 vs 7 to 14 which he held up reads

7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.

11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit.

14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Political Correctness? Should A Christian Be 'PC'? / Is Football Betting A Sin? / 8 Secrets That Brought PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE To The Fore Front Of Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.