Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented (6080 Views)

Who Has Applied For The Nigerian Driver's License On-line? / Nigerians Can Now Get Their Driver's License Online !!! / 10 Classes Of Nigeria Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Driver's license option of 5yrs have been approved by Boboye and is now being implemented though with a difference of 4k in the initial price.
This is optional as you are allowed to choose either the option of 3yrs or 5yrs as the case may be.

Note: this is applicable to both freshers and for renewal.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by nwasunny247: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2016
how much to get a new drivers licence?
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2017
I yes it's very possible. Infact the authenticity must be determined
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 31, 2018
Okuda:

is it possible that the FRSC can still verify the authenticity of the last licence before they started the finger print capturing process/new one?

Yes.
Infact, without verifying the genuity of the expired license, it can't be renewed.
In the case whereby the expired one is found not to be genuine, you're advised to apply as a fresher.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by holarthayor(m): 4:42pm On May 31, 2018
how much can I get a driver licence now fresh. and how long will it take to b ready
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
holarthayor:
how much can I get a driver licence now fresh. and how long will it take to b ready

With 25k you can get a fresh driver's license.
Note that this includes your driving school e-certificate.
Duration for now is 2weeks at max.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 03, 2018
Getting a fresh driver's license is now possible in 2weeks ie, 10 working days from the time of application to the time of biometric capturing.

Note that the temporary license is obtained at the point of biometric capturing and is valid for 2 months.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by holarthayor(m): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
achalugonata:
Getting a fresh driver's license is now possible in 2weeks ie, 10 working days from the time of application to the time of biometric capturing.

Note that the temporary license is obtained at the point of biometric capturing and is valid for 2 months.

how can I get in touch with you
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2018
holarthayor:

how can I get in touch with you

Call or Watsap Nat on 08030487887.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 3:38am On Jun 09, 2018
How much is renewal of DL?
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2018
kong4:
How much is renewal of DL?

12k for 3yrs or 17k for 5yrs.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by bizzibodi(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
achalugonata:

That is just too much for driving licence what does govt do with all this money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by 18wheeler: 9:51am On Jun 15, 2018
achalugonata:

It seems the cost isn't the same all over. I paid 11,600 for renewal for the 5yrs variant in Plateau state. That was April 2017.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by sooperrescue(m): 10:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
bizzibodi:

That is just too much for driving licence what does govt do with all this money.

A fresh and renewed driver license cost 6350 and 10500 for 3 years and 5 years. Any addition is for the middle man. We all complain about corruption and you folks want to process your licenses by proxy. The one that I got in Abuja in 2011, I went through the whole process, all within 2 hours. I got the temporary license that same day and I was told to return after 3 months. I returned as directed and got it a day later. I renewed the license last year online for 5 years without capture and it starts counting on the day you paid. Getting the renewal process took 30 minutes with a mock exam from the VIO and parting with a receipted 1k. Fulfill your civic responsibilities. Go and get your license all by yourself and change the shortcomings of the process like the many photocopies and moving from one office to another like I observed at Lagos old secretariat office.

6 Likes

Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by bizzibodi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
sooperrescue:

A fresh and renewed driver license cost 6350 and 10500 for 3 years and 5 years. Any addition is for the middle man. We all complain about corruption and you folks want to process your licenses by proxy. The one that I got in Abuja in 2011, I went through the whole process, all within 2 hours. I got the temporary license that same day and I was told to return after 3 months. I returned as directed and got it a day later. I renewed the license last year online for 5 years without capture and it starts counting on the day you paid. Getting the renewal process took 30 minutes with a mock exam from the VIO and parting with a receipted 1k. Fulfill your civic responsibilities. Go and get your license all by yourself and change the shortcomings of the process like the many photocopies and moving from one office to another like I observed at Lagos old secretariat office.
I have a licence b4 which expire long & I didn't renew it for long time when this type of new license starts,what will be d requirements if I want to renew,I already know how to drive tay tay.
Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by sooperrescue(m): 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
Just log into the frsc portal and input your license number and all your details will appear, if you dont want to take new photo, just click renew without capture. Pay online and that license automatically starts reading from that day. You will choose the center that you want to collect it. Go there and go through some protocols and you are good to go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver's License Option Of 5years Aproved By Boboye And Now Being Implemented by wickyyolo: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2018
bizzibodi:

Is actually 7k for 5years. But because of corruption. FRSC and VIO increased its prices

I paid 17k for mine. New one.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lexus Es 330 Or Muscle Camry Sport / Free VIN Check To Confirm Mileage Before Shipment. / Mercedes Benz Ml/gl Class W164 Ml350 Ml500 Gl320 Android 7.1 Car Dvd Player (4g)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.