Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? (5966 Views)

The Evolution Of Toyota Camry From The Year 1983 To Present (photos) / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer / Engine Number Location Lexus RX330 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by ojomide: 9:01am On May 21, 2019
Can anyone help with locating the engine number of a Toyota matrix
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by CGNG1: 10:18am On May 21, 2019
ojomide:

What year/generation is the Matrix Sir? The trim would also be needed.

The engine number location depends on the engine:
1ZZ/2ZZ/2ZR/2AZ

The VIN would help with all of the above.
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by nurey(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2019
ojomide:

copy your VIN into the browser and Google it, the Vin checker website will tell you exact engine variant in your car or

You can check the engine block by the left bottom side the engine type will be engraved there. or

look for someone with a top grade scanner to help find the engine type.
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by fabienjoe: 9:56pm On May 21, 2019
Most likely 1zzfe. I'm also stumped trying to locate the engine number. The car in question is Toyota avensis 2001. I think some Toyota matrix cars use same engine
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by ojomide: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks everyone for your kind and helpful response.
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by Sheyjor: 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2020
That’s actually my current situation ...where you able to collect the engine number
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by Confidence00(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
How can i get my Pontiac Vibe Engine number

Heres the VIN 5Y2SL638552404435
Re: Where Is The Engine Number Of Toyota Matrix Located? by Grupo(m): 6:21am On Jul 30, 2021
Confidence00:
How can i get my Pontiac Vibe Engine number

Heres the VIN 5Y2SL638552404435

The engine number of 2003 to 2007 corolla is located on the bottom of the engine. So a mechanic or you may need to climb under the vehicle to find the number.

I think it may be the same for Pontiac vibe since the two vehicles use the same engine.

(1) (Reply)

Importing New Original Spare Parts To Nigeria / Steps In Renewing Your Vehicle Papers / Her Honda Car Key Opened Another Person's Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.