Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (33993 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
ZENITH ESP THE BRANCH AT TRINITY 2,COCNUT APAPA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Ogunleti01: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
With Skye bank life can be very miserable. They have a way of completely sniffing life out of you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Catalyst007(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
FIDELITY THIEVES... FIDELITY FIDELITY FIDELITY FIDELITY... imagine, those degenerate fools thought they could steal my 20k. After my threats, dem Com release am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by PraiseGyps(f): 9:49am On Aug 09, 2016
First bank, Fidelity bank and UBA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2016
DO people still bank with ecobank and gt bank? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by fogunloto: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2016
[/b][b]GTB
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by profosenogoboy: 9:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank beer pallor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 09, 2016
its Skye bank..!
they love telling stories a lot especially when they know u are a new customer..
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by MEILYN(m): 10:08am On Aug 09, 2016
Yalakalibari007:
Diamond bank [b][/b]
Hahahahah, Diamond bank has the best customer service in Nigeria. All you have to do is to call them and get your problem resolved instantly.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ceasare: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2016
ECOBANK takes the award for worst customer services and worst bank
Together.staffs are like federal ministry workers.act and do like they owe
U no duty to service if u like u can take your account elsewhere them go
Pay my salary.....the bank needs revamping.2 hrs to deposit or withdraw
Especially their festac branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by GetWellNigeria: 10:16am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank Nnewi Main Market Branch is so sendless.... U will hear that is what the policy says by two yellow ladies in der CSU.D senior male marketer that should assist upstairs will also say,madam plz follow what my colleagues say....no sympathy at all.Shame of a branch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ophilly: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2016
GTB... good bank but worst customer service
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by heirloom90(m): 10:36am On Aug 09, 2016
THE WORST BANK IN THE WORLD IS UBA BANK.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Goodeeman: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2016
My thank goes to the management of Fidelity Bank Plc for their outstanding services to their esteemed customers. I went to apply for the renewal of my expired ATM card at one of their branches around Zone 3 Abuja behind Heritage House, amazingly, the renewal was done within 10 minutes and I went home with a renewed ATM card that very day.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Feanah(f): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2016
Well I met a female staff that didn't speak very nicely to me at Ecobank ..So,I guess that's it for me.The man next to her was very kind,but she in particular,shouldn't be a customer care staff at all...
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by sulaimanabolanl(f): 10:47am On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=babtuns76 post=48321856]. FIRST BANK SAKI Branch.[/qu

Lolz......very useless bank.they only give attention to rich people with blood money
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 09, 2016
Useless Bank of Africa.

Ministry of First Bank

Guaranteed Trash Bank

Access Denied Bank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 09, 2016
soupandeba:
ECOBANK

Chai your very right Eco is the worst of them, the tellers greet you with insults and try to pluck out your eyes with their sharp finger nails. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by handzomee(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2016
ECO BANK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by rhektor(m): 11:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank is the worst bank I know of, a brach at Ikeja may tell you to go to Lekki if you want your problem solved. In fact I have a terrible experience as a former oceanic bank customer they will always treat us as a second class customer, sometimes they say "you know this branch is Ecobank it is not oceanic bank before, so kindly go to so and so branch that one use to be oceanic bank before the merger" .

Useless bank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by emilyone(f): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
People still dey put money for bank?
My own money dey under my mattress oh,
I no need atm, I no need customer care,
And nobody dey deduct my money except me.
OK now! Wait till awon omo wobe visit you for house
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Endy4all(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank plc
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by rapztar(m): 11:29am On Aug 09, 2016
useless bank of Africa (UBA)
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Abee79(m): 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
rayornb:
I think it's Useless Bank of Africa, You know what I'm saying, UBA

Useless Bank of Africa (UBA) grin I TOTALLY AGREE!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by islandmoon: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB ,GTB, GTB, GTB, GTB and GTBank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Abee79(m): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2016
Feanah:
Well I met a female staff that didn't speak very nicely to me at Ecobank ..So,I guess that's it for me.The man next to her was very kind,but she in particular,shouldn't be a customer care staff at all...
Haba, have mercy. Maybe she was on her period grin
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by livenletlive: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
ECOBANK IS REALLY BAD
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by DonBobes(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
OLUWAcypris1:
ECOBANK, Useless bank , Donbobes whr are u oh

#chuckle
World's useless bank is Ecobank! grin
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by charlsecy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Goodplace:
To your rating and experience which among the banks do you think is the major culprits?
This kind of question almost always produces no stable outcome. First, ask each of the respondents how many banks they bank with
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by legundarybeans(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Normally I wudda said GTB! Bt cos of the rubbish wemaBNK did to me ystd, dey av d award. 1st of all wen I went 2 Dia branch ystd dey did nt av lyt, Dia gen also broke down, nw I wanted to deposit some money they sha managed to do that manually,by the time I would get the alert my money was short of #100.....#100 in thi buhari tym!! undecided
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by willibounce1(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Una don mention all the banks finish nau. That means they all have shortcomings when it comes to customer service. Well it boils down to the attitude of the workers. People just need to take thier jobs more seriously and treat customers the way they want to be treated. Most of them always wait for customers to make trouble before they do what is right.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by amybel(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
FIDELITY BANK PLC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Obama Features In Advert For Lagos Restaurant". Photo / List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.