Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (34036 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by horrmorr(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Firstbank
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 8:06am On Aug 11, 2016
cheesy cheesy too funny...
GAZZUZZ:
[size=30pt]KEYSTONE BANK OGBA BRANCH[/size]
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by afolakemi: 8:57am On Aug 11, 2016
NnamdiN:
make the offer first wink

grin grin grin grin Name your price.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by NnamdiN: 9:34am On Aug 11, 2016
afolakemi:

grin grin grin grin Name your price.
I'm not greedy.
Six figures starting with 2 or 3, minimum of 4 zeros. tongue
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by afolakemi: 11:01am On Aug 11, 2016
NnamdiN:
I'm not greedy.
Six figures starting with 2 or 3, minimum of 4 zeros. tongue

grin grin grin grin

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by bigdoo: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2016
First Bank is absolute nightmare followed by Ecobank, from my own experience.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by pastor24: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Union Bank is just the best. I Opened an account with them recently, when I walked in, i couldn't even believe it's union bank cos everywhere was looking all cozy, their banking halls fine mehn, opened the account got my ATM card instantly and i didn't spend more than 30 mins that day. I love the simplicity of their mobile app, never had ATM failure issue when I withdraw. For now I think Union Bank is the best in Nigeria.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by kolexy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
nmreports:
Of course GTBANK in my experience.
That is for walk in customers.
Those guys handling their emails however are awesome.

The problem with GTB is the sheer number of customers they have to attend to. If 1/3 of GTB customers move to banks like UBA, their system will crash
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by oma360: 3:07am On Feb 17, 2017
When it comes to customer services, Union Bank is the best so far. The way they attend to their customers is incredibly awesome.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by oma360: 3:11am On Feb 17, 2017
With the evolution going on in Union Bank, things have turned around.You need to see for yourself..Banking there have become simpler, smarter and faster.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by juniorstar(m): 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ecobank is the worst
Their *326# doesnt work person wan transfer money from him account wey no dey work (eco bank) to a bank that works ( gtb) dem no gree make i use their atm do the transfer i gats go gtb do transfer now my acct has been debited money no gree enter my gtb
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by mikkycoins(m): 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2018
oma360:
With the evolution going on in Union Bank, things have turned around.You need to see for yourself..Banking there have become simpler, smarter and faster.
Are you one of their agents?
Opened an account with them two weeks ago and till now I can't use the account.
I went to a branch yesterday and they told me my account is under maintenance since 2 weeks now.
No atm,no union mobile.
I dey vex for that bank o
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by DominionPeter29: 3:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Fcmb bank is the worst bank ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.