Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? (34024 Views)

Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Bank Has Been Built In Igbogbo Ikorodu, Finally (Photo) / Which Bank Has The Worse Customers' Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by jazzy4naija(m): 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank is the worse . I send money to my wife and it took close to 2 weeks to reach her. I had to come from Zamfara to Jos and we went to the bank and they said she must present a valid identity card but she has no valid ID except her voters card which has her maiden name. The customer care told her to go and bring her change of name publication. I was in the bank with her and I expressed my dissatisfactions in anger (I did not insult the customer care agent) We left and she later came back with the requirement, the agent spoke rudely to her and told her that she brought her husband to come and insult them here, " If I also bring my wife here will u b able to stand? read my lips u must present does things or no one would pay u in this bank" , he ranted . pls tell me which customer care service can be worse than this. I believe they are trained on anger management and customers would throw their frustrations at them but the must develop the thick skin to bear it. I wanted to my wife to make a formal complaint to the bank management but as Christian I just let it slide

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Dething: 8:26am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
People still dey put money for bank?
My own money dey under my mattress oh,
I no need atm, I no need customer care,
And nobody dey deduct my money except me.

Can you share your address please? we will give you a customer experience you will never forget! grin

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by mcnuel001(m): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2016
All of the undecided
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by zoe123: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
[size=30pt]KEYSTONE BANK OGBA BRANCH[/size]

Key stone world wide.that bank is crap
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by lovchalice(f): 8:28am On Aug 09, 2016
I cannot tell between Ecobank and UBA. Maybe someone should help me outGoodplace epost=48307228]Following the growing rate of dissatisfied salary earners especially the bankers(cashiers) that spend long hours almost on a daily basis on their duty post and a high number of impatient customers that besiege the banking hall. Many unpleasant experiences has been said of by one staff of a bank or the other.
To your rating and experience which among the banks do you think is the major culprits?[/quote]
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by dmltoyin(m): 8:29am On Aug 09, 2016
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE?
ECHO THE NAME LOUD

ECOBANK!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Ojengbede(f): 8:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Have you visited Union Bank recently? Trust me it's a different ball game now.
nafson:
union Bank

[b]union Bank

[/b]union Bank

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by atinicrown(m): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]GTB
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Achorise: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2016
cozy7:
Generally speaking, govt owned banks, like first bank n union bank are simply nothing to write home abt........simply so useless!
Union bank has upgraded so well, I can testify to that, quick service delivery, they are building a simpler and a smarter bank.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by goldman777: 8:37am On Aug 09, 2016
GTB most over crowded with worst customer servive[b] GTB [/b]gtb
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by xdos(m): 8:38am On Aug 09, 2016
Firstbank is crazy especially the one at New Haven, Enugu. Just to replace my expired atm, I was kept at the bank for more than 4hours. The customer service in that branch is very crazy. Sometime 3 months ago in this same branch, I noticed the phone number used for registering my account was changed in their bank server with an unknown number though what was showing on my online page was my actual phone number. When I went for account verification, they refused me access to my account for that reason even after I logged on on my mobile device and showed them the actual phone number on my online page and even offered my bvn. I had to travel to the location I opened my account where I was easily identified and that rectified. The customer service in that new haven branch needs to be re-educated on customer relationship. If not for the pleading from the branch i opened my account, I almost would have closed that account.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2016
I HAVE NO IDEA...I bank with diamond, excellent customer service, prolly d best!
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by enitundele: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Before we mention any bank at all, there is need for us to establish cases of repeated service failure on the part of the bank staff or the bank. Also, the person nominating can use valid example like above.
single occurence may not be enough to name the bank the worst, though customers' perception regardless of the reality must be respected. Most of the banks we celebrate today may embarass you tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Ojengbede(f): 8:42am On Aug 09, 2016
I won't lie Union Bank used to be the worst until their recent rebranding. #ProudCustomer #UnionBank

3 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by omogrinnn: 8:46am On Aug 09, 2016
The most useless, stupid & good for nothing Bank one can get in Nigeria is Ecobank. Their customer service is nothing to write home about. I have used the BVN thing as an opportunity to stop banking with them.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Luckymay(f): 8:52am On Aug 09, 2016
First Bank and UBA. Diamond bank rocks.
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ak47yong(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
hazyfm1:

You are so wrong, I bank with both Banks.
Oboi Union Bank usless die
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by ak47yong(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
hazyfm1:

You are so wrong, I bank with both Banks.
Oboi Union Bank us.less die
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by smartbros(m): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2016
iYanfoworogi Microfinance Bank!
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 09, 2016
All Banks in Nigeria...
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by SniperD(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
UBA
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2016
Joint title: First Bank and Ecobank... Unless customer service. First Bank's customer service are just rude, like they exude a nauseating aura of "hey, I'm smarter and better than you" and Ecobank? I remember what a lady told me once; I was debited without cash at their atm (same bank, same atm card) so I went there to request for a refund, the stupid lady said, with a rather annoying countenance "you're filling form for just three thousand naira?" to God! I felt like slapping the live Buddha out of her! People get lynched for less! That was the last time I walked into any Eco-f*cki*g-bank.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by HAH: 8:58am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank is being mentioned repeatedly on this this thread, if I am a management staff of that bank this should be a source of concern, and the need for total overhaul of their bank cannot be overemphasized.

Personally is stopped banking with Ecobank when I realized how bad they are after the take over of Oceanic bank, I have like 6 dormant account in ecobank including a dorm account.

Their staff are seriously not motivated and disgruntled, I learn that John Aboh who sold Oceanic bank through the back door to small ecobank is now a board member.

This bank is destined to fail
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by lmodemama: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis.:
According to users' reviews on Facebook

I will say: GTBANK
Eco_bank has d worst customer services in nigeria
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by lmodemama: 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Acidosis.:
According to users' reviews on Facebook

I will say: GTBANK
Eco_bank has d worst customer services in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by coolviv: 9:06am On Aug 09, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:
[size=30pt]
ZENITH BANK UYO AKA RD

[/size]

Taa!!! Which zenith bank? That Effizy bank that is always on point. You can just enter there to be looking at fine fine girls...and GQ guys.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by bastien: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
kaziblake:
What is lamba?hope you aren't insulting me
cheesy it's not an insult ooh grin
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by harffie(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
[size=30pt]KEYSTONE BANK OGBA BRANCH[/size]
Sabi brother...lol
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by Kdon2: 9:22am On Aug 09, 2016
UBA
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by tempel(m): 9:27am On Aug 09, 2016
Ecobank should be the worst in customer service and if you there enter that bank to withdraw sorry is indeed your name
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by stanisbaratheon: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
cozy7:
Generally speaking, govt owned banks, like first bank n union bank are simply nothing to write home abt........simply so useless!

hian!
Re: Which Nigeria Bank Has The Worst Customers Service? by sledge001(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
LastMumu:

1st bank and Union bank....government owned bank?
Da _fuck does this even mean?
Hehehe, the guy is high on Ekiti weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Business(es) That Are Eligible For Bank Of Industry Loan / First Batch Of Lake Rice Recipients / South African Netflorist Is Uncomfortable Selling To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.