Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,850 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) (13357 Views)

PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) / Bode George Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Chairman / Deji Adeyanju: "Buhari Copied GEJ By Wearing Army Uniform" - Presidency Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by eleburu(f): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2016
Prince Deji Adeyanju, an aspirant for the position of National Publicity Secretary of the PDP in the forthcoming National Convention holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has just picked his nomination
form.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/deji-adeyanju-picks-nomination-form.html?m=1

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Tolexander: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
Prince Deji Adeyanju, an aspirant
for the position of National
Publicity Secretary of the PDP in the
forthcoming National Convention
holding in Port Harcourt, Rivers
State has just picked his nomination
form.
he is not contented with the media director role.

If the guy wins, expect nothing from PDP than Twitter activities.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by babyfaceafrica: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by TheFreeOne: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2016
Anyone seen his Nairaland campaign manager

Oops...he's on the verge of another flip....heading for KOWA

Time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Singingbae(m): 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2016
Bubu is coming for you
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by naijaGhandi: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2016
National Secretary! Same person wey go attack one apc guy with touts in a bar... This party can't make it out of coma.

26 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Tolexander: 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
naijaGhandi:
National Secretary! Same person wey go attack one apc guy with touts in a bar... This party can't make it out of coma.
National Publicity Secretary sir!

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Jombojombo(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2016
Here comes the turmontor general of the dubious and devilish APC!

PDP is great

8 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by DropShot: 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
How come the worst of Nogerian politics congregate in PDP?
This boy is a tout unfit for any decent elective or appointment position.

10 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Greataausim(m): 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ok... Wishing him sucess

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Before I say what's on my mind, I just want to know if it's from Sheriff (authentic chairman grin) camp or from Markafi (Imposter's) camp

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Heazy2015(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2016
Okay oh.. Pidipi
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by gidimasters(m): 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
I wish him success.

I can get you a well designed website at a token. Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by AntiWailer: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
NO wonder he dey always post useless things.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by eleko1: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
fruitless journey cos PDP is dead undecided

5 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by AntiWailer: 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jombojombo:
Here comes the turmontor general of the dubious and devilish APC!

PDP is great

Yea, to failures and losers, Everything is great.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by General2COAS(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
Warisdis

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2016
The characters coming forth for PDP offices makes me wonder if KOWA wouldn't be a better option for my vote henceforth.

9 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by Akaujaa(m): 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2016
It's a pity PDP is yet to understand the fact that God Himself has ruled them out.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by RichDad1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2016
What's wrong with this crayfish? angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by wellstryme(m): 8:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
The form that will enable you loot the country income..If this country was under the white it will have develop..Only brown roofs,black gutters,red soil roads and 18,000naira salary we can boast of after 55 years of independence..We should learn from Egypt,We be claiming to be the most popular black nation from africa as if it has change anything in our lifes..#think

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by caumeme(f): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
nice move
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by saint047(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2016
This is what I keep telling our youths. Regardless of whose side you are there's no need to hate. Make your points objectively & move on.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by obiorathesubtle: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2016
PDP! Fawa to the fifu!

Please guys.. She needs your votes to win Miss Reliable Nigeria on facebook, like away.. Please.. Thanks..

1. Follow link http:///jjyq26a

2. Click 'Like'

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by alhajisocrates: 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2016
Kai! My Vroda has decided to climv higher. Vrom Media to Fuvlicity secretary.

Yowa!!!

Also I like the way you veat that voy wetin b e name again. Segun avi na olusegey for that klub for abuja, I like d way you veat the voy and almost naked am.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by ALAYORMII: 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by timunstopable: 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
Deji the Cultist and murderer

Issorai. PEE DEE PEE

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by gen2briz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
When will lere pick is own

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by damton(m): 8:45pm On Aug 08, 2016
OK. o

I recommend Fayose as their Fresidential candidate.

FOOD IS FREE............

FOWER TO ZA FIFU........

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by sathel(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2016
Dz one undecided
Re: Deji Adeyanju Picks Nomination Form To Contest For PDP National Secretary (pics) by gbaskiboy: 8:56pm On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerian Politicians and Corruption they are like this

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Screens Al-makura, Yari, Adamu, Others Today, Aspirants Dump Consensus / FEC Approves Confab’s Main Report / Nigerians Are Right To Expect Miracles From Buhari - PDP Chief Sunny Onuesoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.