Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,322 members, 7,853,486 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Fake Super Glue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fake Super Glue (797 Views)

Robbers Seal 89-Year-Old Woman’s Mouth With Super Glue In Edo (Photos) / See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) / See The Fake Custom Officer Who Had Defrauded Several People (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Super Glue by kolomax(m): 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
Zara Gift Onyinye posted it on facebook:
No,it was not funny.
Nigeria annexed plenty league of ' Wayo ' men parading as importer of all manner of fraud in the name of trading.
How could I explained this kind of thing ?
Ne go du?
In my front before,apology to Zebrudaya, i was duped of my non padded hard earned money.
So needed the gum this morning to fix up something in the house ,I sent for one and the store boy told me " e don add money oh...."
Na change we dey so..
I said ok...just give me the damn thing.
I Paid....went home.
I opened it...press,press and press it...nothing ,when I mean nothing,it is nothing.
Not even a tiny drop came out of it.
This time,I sent our gate man .
He came with another.
In fact, I asked him to help me open it which he did.
We met only air in it again.
I took the two back to where I bought it and the store boy said what I knew already.
" Madam, na so I take buy am for market."
There,I rest and give up.
Mission and errand uncomplished.

Re: The Fake Super Glue by BigMan4Life: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2016
End times super glue

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested, Charged For Kissing A Girl During Exorcism / Two Ladies Burnt To Death Over Lesbianism In Markudi / Governor Ortom Forced Me To Sign An Agreement With Fulani – Agatu SOLAD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.