Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) (2774 Views)

Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) / "My Roomate Cut Me With Razor Blade, Because I'm More Beautiful Than Her" / Victim Slashes Manhood Of A Rapist With Razor In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
I went to the market some days ago, then I decided to buy a packet of razor; lo and behold, this is what I saw!

FAKE ABOVE

ORIGINAL BELOW

Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked
To the OP you'll be selfish in real life. Why claim the FTC after creating a thread undecided
Meanwhile, which country is producing the counterfeit
Hope is not China grin
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Authoreety: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Just one question....

what can the original do DAT d said fake can't do
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Authoreety:
Just one question....

Nice question,op should give ans to ur que.
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by jaymezzz(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
Tha Fake blade Gets Blunt quickly

1 Like

Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2017
jaymezzz:
Tha Fake blade Gets Blunt quickly
God help me bless this user for this wonderful comment...
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2017
Prettythicksmi:

I think the experience will serve you better when you fall in the same one chance.

I wasted a whole One Hundred and Twenty Naira to buy a fake blade pack and you are there to tell me you need clarity?

may God speak to you, lol...
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2017
What is lalasticlala waiting for now?

can't you educate your people again, I mean this phenomenon is real, imagine you having a nail-cut once per blade... Aughhh!!!
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by eposho: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2017
Authoreety:
Just one question....

Ppl like you irritate me ,you have to occupy so much to say so little nonsense.
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Authoreety: 12:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
eposho:
Ppl like you irritate me ,you have to occupy so much to say so little nonsense.

Guy abeg carry your frustration dey go.....
No be me do u
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Dexema(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Direction : the fake tiger is coming from China while the original one is facing it.
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by Charismatic107: 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
I don't have beards so how will I know the difference
Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by iaamxavier(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Authoreety:
Just one question....

It breaks easily while using while the original is a bit durable

1 Like

Re: See The Fake And Original "Tiger" Razor. (picture) by eposho: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
Authoreety:

Guy abeg carry your frustration dey go.....

No be me do u
You must be frustrated one , one fake razor for you.

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Lady That Jumped Into The 3rd Mainland Bridge / Cold War In Calabar South, Nigeria / He Has Not Buried His Grandmother Cult War Kills His Brother in Anambra - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.