Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm (21325 Views)

Young Man Shot Dead By Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm. Graphic Photo / Father Burns 13-yr-old Son With Iron, Ties Him To Window For 3 Days / Herbalist Kills Client After Collecting 400,000 From Him For Money Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
The herbalist no sabi work...

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by jotax(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2016
Odeshi!
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 09, 2016
Give your life to Christ, they won't hear.

I think the ranger must be a witch doctor, not a herbalist @ OP.
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by jerryfisher(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2016
HungerBAD:
This is sad.
no kind bad news I never hear!!!since apc take over from pdp....
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by jerryfisher(m): 11:38am On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
Chai,
Rip to the boy,
E no go better for that fake herbalist,
Why him no use goat or any other animal test the efficacy of him Odeshi?
na peersn wey find somtin see am!!!no b d herbalist fault!!
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by techsparkhub: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2016
Download WWE-Raw-08-08-(2016)-HDTV (Monday Night Raw) Full Show
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/download-wwe-raw-08-08-2016-hdtv-monday.html

How To Resume / Fix Failed Or Expired Download In Uc Browser
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-resume-fix-failed-or-expired.html

How To Create Whatsapp Group Invitation Link And Let Users Join Group By Themselves
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-create-whatsapp-group-invitation.html

How to Disable or Enable the Startup Sound in Windows 7 or Windows 8
http://www.techsparkhub.com/2016/08/how-to-disable-or-enable-startup-sound.html

Join techsparkhub.com II whatsapp group click
https:///0aaRy30vch429mLZvevQu5
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Icemany: 11:44am On Aug 09, 2016
The 13 year old boy is either a son or relative to the herbalist.
And he obviously is always around the herbalist,maybe an apprentice thats why he used for testing.
I choose not to believe everyone above me have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by focus7: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2016
bizarre events and news is either come from Kenya, Zimbabwe, Uganda or south east of Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by dilini(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Stupid set of deranged mumusticals. What business does a 13years old have with an herbalist ornaments and concotions meant for protection against bodily harm in the event of conflict, battle or against the sporadic shooting of bullets? Shouldn't the lad be in school or better-still be learning a trade or something? Now his life has been cut short and the murderer is on the run. Nigerians and their inept belief in traditional mundane things. I just don't get...

My 2cents sha...

1 Like

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by dilini(m): 11:50am On Aug 09, 2016
Stupid set of deranged mumusticals. What business does a 13years old have with an herbalist ornaments and concotions meant for protection against bodily harm in the event of conflict, battle or against the sporadic shooting of bullets? Shouldn't the lad be in school or better-still be learning a trade or something? Now his life has been cut short and the murderer is on the run. Nigerians and their inept belief in traditional mundane things. I just don't get it...

My 2cents sha...
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by lakeside3020(m): 11:54am On Aug 09, 2016
End time herbalist
End time 13yr old boy
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by GoodMuyis(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
prospero5:
what is really happening?

what business does a 13 year old have with a herbalist?

Maybe the MAN is preparing the 13yrs old to join Militant so they can make money. Its Just a thought
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Missonas(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2016
prospero5:
A 26 year old herbalist for that matter
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by ikupakuti(m): 11:58am On Aug 09, 2016
ODESHI GONE SOUTH

I blame the boy more
Cant ever allow someone to try that madness with me even in dreamland
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by zetman(m): 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
let him carry his cross all the way
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
hungryboy:
Chai,
Rip to the boy,
E no go better for that fake herbalist,
Why him no use goat or any other animal test the efficacy of him Odeshi?

Fake herbalist is redundant. All herbalists are fake!

P.S. Herbalist = babalawo in this context.
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by EpicMaurice(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
feldido:
The herbalist should be freed joor, the boy only went for a suicide mission. grin

you people dont get it. The boy is probably an apprentice or an assistance who also works as the tester.
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by ikupakuti(m): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
fpeter:
Why didn't he test it on himself??

Him smart nah

Na testing

It could work

It could fail

So he‘ll rather use a fool for the testing

If it eventually works he‘ll praise his rotten ancestors & imaginery deities & boast of how he‘s confident it would...... How he inherited the science from his grandfather ......how his dead grandpa was at nagasaki when the US droped nukes on japan during worldwar II and came out unhurt

...and if it failed, he wont be at the recieving end but the fool who volunteered him self

Either way he lives

Thats why i blame the boy more
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
Odechi
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by rhektor(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Anti-bullet charm

Hmmmm.... .. .. .. could that be in anticipation of the declaration of the Biafra nation?

Anyway r.i.p to the dead
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
When will Africans stop believing in all this nonsense. . . see now, a small boy just lost his life because of their 'black magic' bullshit
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by abbeyty(m): 12:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
local bulletproof went wrong, what was he thinking, hope he wasn't planing of joining armed robber gang
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Anayordike(m): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
feldido:
The herbalist should be freed joor, the boy only went for a suicide mission. grin

It’s like you didn't read the story. Both the herbalist and the 13 yrs old boy are kinsmen. Check their names.
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2016
Flat.ties and fetishes

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by PrinceEvolution(m): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
read to understand...he was the man's guinea pig..if u know what that means if scientist carry out experimental tests first on guinea pigs..
prospero5:

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
In my opinion, this all ended well, can you imagine what this young kid will become if this experiment continued to be successful?

Let me guess; The boy will feel invincible, thereby, wanting to use his new powers either as a thug or a robber, that will in turn lead to the death of innocent people as this useless herbalist will continue to use him as a tool to achieve his mission.

In a nutshell, as a result of this boy being dead and the herbalist on the run a lot of innocent lives have been saved in advance .

1 Like

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Kowor(f): 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Odi eshi e shi go

1 Like

Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by MistaBabz: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
Testing went wrong. Herbalists been killing people since 1900. Well RIP to the testee
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Ojikutumemu: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Lolz ipod yooths , Igbos apku eating indonesian fire wood ,children of hate , thieves scammers ritualists mshewww continue killing yourselves at least one less in the nos of the cursed tribe
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by glossy6(f): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2016
prospero5:
Na specimen. Stupid herbalist, slowpoke boy. Obumneme indeed! RIP
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Ayarakevin(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
prospero5:
He is probably on IT...lol
Re: Enugu Herbalist Kills 13-yr-old While Testing Anti-bullets Charm by Ayarakevin(m): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kowor:
Odi eshi e shi go
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Murdered Shitte Man Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / New Ways To Block Loan Apps From Accessing Your Contact / Woman Vomits Cocaine At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.