Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. (1803 Views)

Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! / 5 In Prison For Disgracing Abubakar Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2016
What's all this nonsense ? You are the wife of the number one citizen in Nigeria for now. If you travel, your traveling in the Name of Nigeria.

Those at your level in your host country should accord you the same respect. You won't tell me Obama's wife will visit Nigeria and it won't be news.

Some will say she is humble and does not want publicity, if you don't want publicity you people should have stayed in daura.

Why won't the National Television show Nigerians where the wife of the president is and her movement.?

How can the wife of the president be playing hide and seek with the citizens of her country. ?

Abeg all thus rubbish must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2016
Sorry oh, but, No be here you for rant na.... Dey no fit see ur rant here.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2016
The op is frustrated. Pls pray for him.

3 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

Call it whatever you like, but she should know that our countries image is affected by her decisions.

Which country in the world will stop it's nations television from televising the wife of the president on a foreign visit?

What is she Afraid/Ashamed of?

If something was to go wrong in US, won't our nations resources be committed to rescue the first lady. ? Will Nigeria say she should find her way since she went in her own?
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by rusep: 8:31am On Aug 09, 2016
k

2 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by babyfaceafrica: 8:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Lolz....everyone with his or her own views
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by babyfaceafrica: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2016
Lolz....everyone with his or her own views..if she likes she should publicize,if she likes she should not...what's d difference?...who publicity epp apart from bloggers and the media?...
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 8:47am On Aug 09, 2016
[s]
mekaboy:

Call it whatever you like, but she should know that our countries image is affected by her decisions.

Which country in the world will stop it's nations television from televising the wife of the president on a foreign visit?

What is she Afraid/Ashamed of?

If something was to go wrong in US, won't our nations resources be committed to rescue the first lady. ? Will Nigeria say she should find her way since she went in her own?
[/s]

You should face the lot of problem rocking your life instead of crying over nothing. What has her visit add to your life? Grow up little man.

4 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by quiverfull(m): 8:51am On Aug 09, 2016
What's this nonsense all about? This woman is not an elected government official for crying out loud! Her husband has even refused to let her have the title of First Lady which I think is a welcome development. Leave her be, and let her support her husband's administration quietly on the side.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 8:53am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
[s][/s]

You should face the lot of problem rocking your life instead of crying over nothing. What has her visit add to your life? Grow up little man.

Yes problems facing my life today is that fuel is 145, kerosene is 200, dollar is 400 . Guess who is responsible for the problems facing my life.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
quiverfull:
What's this nonsense all about? This woman is not an elected government official for crying out loud! Her husband has even refused to let her have the title of First Lady which I think is a welcome development. Leave her be, and let her support her husband's administration quietly on the side.

So all the donations she has been making comes from her private pocket?

All her trips are funded from her pocket?

If a war breaks out in US today, will she be treated like every other Nigerian who visited US or will the government of Nigeria take special steps to ensure her safety?
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Funlordjnr: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
angry
mekaboy:
What's all this nonsense ? You are the wife of the number one citizen in Nigeria for now. If you travel, your traveling in the Name of Nigeria.

Those at your level in your host country should accord you the same respect. You won't tell me Obama's wife will visit Nigeria and it won't be news.

Some will say she is humble and does not want publicity, if you don't want publicity you people should have stayed in daura.

Why won't the National Television show Nigerians where the wife of the president is and her movement.?

How can the wife of the president be playing hide and seek with the citizens of her country. ?

My friend sharrap and finish your breakfast!

1 Like

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 8:56am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

Yes problems facing my life today is that fuel is 145, kerosene is 200, dollar is 400 . Guess who is responsible for the problems facing my life.

So the Aisha is responsible for all the problems rocking your life. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 8:59am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

So the Aisha is responsible for all the problems rocking your life. What a shame.

The decisions and indnactions come from the first man who is head of the first family which she is a part of.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 9:01am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

The decisions and indnactions come from the first man who is head of the first family which she is a part of.

You will just kill yourself over nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Progressive01(m): 9:04am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojukwufrank:
Most likely a Ugandan miscreant.

It isn't any secret the people who've been "disgracing" Nigeria the most.

The government of Indonesia can attest to that.

3 Likes

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2016
Ojukwufrank:

You will just kill yourself over nothing.

You still have not answered me. If war breaks out in US today, will she be treated special or like every other visiting Nigerian that is caught in the war?
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2016
Progressive01:
Most likely a Ugandan miscreant.

It isn't any secret the people who've been "disgracing" Nigeria the most.

The government of Indonesia can attest to that.

Lmaoo. Ugandans want a break away from Nigeria but want to die on top Aisha matter. They are all frustrated and cant hide it anymore.

1 Like

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ojukwufrank: 9:16am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

You still have not answered me. If war breaks out in US today, will she be treated special or like every other visiting Nigerian that is caught in the war?

I dont want to be infected with your dumbness. Come to the US and come ask Michelle or Obama.

1 Like

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

NA WHO TELL YOU SAY SHE NO WANT PUBLICITY? SHE NO WANT PUBLICITY NAIM SHE DEY FRY AKARA FOR ROAD SIDE DURING CAMPAIGN!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2016
Since Fayose open AishaHaliburton yansh.... she dey always mellow naw..... grin
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

eeyaaa...I'm sorry..oya take, ds shld solve ur problem...

1 Like

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 9:37am On Aug 09, 2016
Ahmeduana:

NA WHO TELL YOU SAY SHE NO WANT PUBLICITY? SHE NO WANT PUBLICITY NAIM SHE DEY FRY AKARA FOR ROAD SIDE DURING CAMPAIGN!

lol, ask them oo. All this hypocrisy is why our economy is messed up no.

One minute president can't afford ticket, Next minute wife is donating millions.

Government can't afford to provide forex for foreign students but the children of the president have access to forex.

No more medical trips abroad, president flies out to treat ear infection.

Efcc will be people through people's account to find out how much they spend and how they bought their properties. But someone bought property over a million dollars somewhere, EFCC did not see the account.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Enice(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

So all the donations she has been making comes from her private pocket?

All her trips are funded from her pocket?

If a war breaks out in US today, will she be treated like every other Nigerian who visited US or will the government of Nigeria take special steps to ensure her safety?
As a public figure most NGOs and multinationals would want to associate with her through their CSR. For example, indomie may have excess stock in its inventory and may want to give it out. What would be the best form of advertising their wares than giving it out to the first lady to donate/distribute or share out. They would get prime time on NTA news and most national news outlet. Compare the cost of prime time advertisement or exposure to what they gave out.
Now in the case of her not publicizing her visit to USA, my question to you is if she had gone there with all fanfare (using a bentley, gold bags and shoes, inviting BBC, CNN, Aljezera, FBI, CIA, MIA, PPP and what not) you would be the one to criticize her for spending our national funds for frivolities. These days, she hardly go out without someone asking the cost of her wristwatch handbag or something. Another point is that she has the right to travel the way she wants and does not owe anybody any explaination. When Fayose cuts ponmo or sells ogufe while somebody snaps or video in the background, you call him your hero. If that is what you want from the first lady, i guess you need some tramadol.
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 10:34am On Aug 09, 2016
Enice:
As a public figure most NGOs and multinationals would want to associate with her through their CSR. For example, indomie may have excess stock in its inventory and may want to give it out. What would be the best form of advertising their wares than giving it out to the first lady to donate/distribute or share out. They would get prime time on NTA news and most national news outlet. Compare the cost of prime time advertisement or exposure to what they gave out.
Now in the case of her not publicizing her visit to USA, my question to you is if she had gone there with all fanfare (using a bentley, gold bags and shoes, inviting BBC, CNN, Aljezera, FBI, CIA, MIA, PPP and what not) you would be the one to criticize her for spending our national funds for frivolities. These days, she hardly go out without someone asking the cost of her wristwatch handbag or something. Another point is that she has the right to travel the way she wants and does not owe anybody any explaination. When Fayose cuts ponmo or sells ogufe while somebody snaps or video in the background, you call him your hero. If that is what you want from the first lady, i guess you need some tramadol.

You Don use your mouth call her public figure, so make she remain public. Why she won become private figure all of a sudden?
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by Enice(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
mekaboy:

You Don use your mouth call her public figure, so make she remain public. Why she won become private figure all of a sudden?
She is a public figure base on her being the first lady but that does not mean she wants you to snap pictures of her underwares.

1 Like

Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by mekaboy(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
Enice:
She is a public figure base on her being the first lady but that does not mean she wants you to snap pictures of her underwares.

You still dey kill yourself, you Don use your mouth call her first lady. Why our first lady go dey hide from camera?
Re: Please Buhari And Family Should Stop Disgracing Us. by iSlayer: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nigerians and their country...

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: #OndoDecides – Fresh Results Update From Polling Units Trickle In / Senate Begins Probe Of Buhari Over missing $6.9bn Nnpc Funds / Abia State Speaker Resigns To Pave Way For Ikuku TA Orji's Son ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.