Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Will You Advice Him To Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Advice Him To Do? (613 Views)

My Dad Wants To Disown My Brother. I Don't Know How To Advice Him / What Do You Advice Her After Discovering What Her Husband Did / Pls Nairalanders What Do You Advice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Advice Him To Do? by Kazzman(m): 8:16am On Aug 09, 2016
I have a childhood friend whom we both grew up together in the same area. He is gainfully employed and had over 4 years of working experience. He is seriously in need of your advice on what to do to his mums plot of land which was being bought about 9 years ago and there is a fear that they might forfeit the land to the Land grabbers if nothing is being done on time. Due to the situation of the economy his mum decided to bequeath the land to him so that he can starts doing something on it.

Should he go ahead in doing something on the land or he should just sell it off and give the money to his mum?
Re: What Will You Advice Him To Do? by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2016
I advice he starts something on it, even if it's meager..

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advice Him To Do? by dapsonlou(m): 8:44am On Aug 09, 2016
The mother will spend the money, but the house will be there forever.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advice Him To Do? by greatgod2012(f): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2016
If you can afford to build something on the land, it's better than selling off the land.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Advice Him To Do? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2016
If the land does not have a certificate of occupancy, he should start the process of applying for it. If it does, he should register the title deeds of the land in the appropriate lands registry. All things being equal, getting a c of o is the foremost way of securing a parcel of land.

Additionally, he can start something on it. This is to secure possession, as well as the title.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Come Check Out How To Identify A Wife Material. / Father Remembers His Daughter Who Would Have Turned 16 Today But Was Killed. / Right Answer For SMS ATM Fraudster (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.