Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lil Kesh Finally Puts Controversy To Rest Over Beef With Olamide - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Lil Kesh Finally Puts Controversy To Rest Over Beef With Olamide (736 Views)

Naira Marley, Falz, Olamide, Simi, Lil Kesh And Slimcase – Naija Issagoal (remix / Wizkid Has An Issue With Olamide's "Wo" Lyrics / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Finally Puts Controversy To Rest Over Beef With Olamide by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 09, 2016
Y.A.G.I boss Ololade Keshinro popularly known as Kesh has finally shut down rumours of beef with former label boss Olamide.

When Lil Kesh announced that he was forming his own record label, Y.A.G.I, outside of the YBNL record label, a number of people assumed that it was as a result of a falling out with YBNL boss Olamide.

The singer has however cleared up the air, again. He states that he and Olamide will always be brothers and that his song “Problem Child” with Olamide was done in a bid to put the controversy to bed once and for all.

“Even before then my real fans knows that we never had any issues, we are brothers, always brothers, but for some that it takes a long to convince them, am sure the video made them realize that these guys are cool, no issues.”

(1) (Reply)

Download Gospel Music: Luis - He Understands / New Music By Morayo @MorayoMusic (free Download) / Wizkid Vs Ali Kiba, Who Is Africa’s Bigger Star…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.