Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Yakubu Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School. (342 Views)

Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School Because Budget Padding Is Corruption / Plot To Impeach Yakubu Dogara Thickens - Naij.com / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School. by VenturesAfrica: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yakubu Dogara needs to go back to law school because budget padding in Nigeria is corruption.

What is budget padding? I don’t know, educate me. I am a lawyer and the speaker, and I have never heard of the word “padding”. What does padding mean?

Those were some of the questions that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hon. Yakubu Dogara, fired back at members of the press, last Friday. This was in response to questions of his role in the controversy surrounding an alleged budget padding and whether he plans on resigning from office as a result. The speaker stressed that he had never heard of the word “padding” in all his years as a member of the legislature, and that it wasn't a criminal offence under any Nigerian law.

Read more below:
http://vnt.rs/7cpu3
Re: Yakubu Dogara Needs To Go Back To Law School. by Asokoro2(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Emergency Hospital Deliver Baby Boy At IDP Camp (photo) / Former FIFA President, Joao Havelange, Dies Aged 100 / 7 Reasons Why Buhari Should Exchange Abducted Chibok Girls For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.