Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265578 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Iphone5:

Sure, go ahead and purchase Bro, it's a nice device
thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by sod09(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
thanks
ues
It's a nice device
I once complained but it's solve

2 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
sod09:
ues It's a nice device I once complained but it's solve
confirm! Thanks bro
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
have you ever feel bored of the XOS UI and sometimes want to explore and feel like experiencing the tecno HiOS on your device? well it is here for you now, HiOS custom ROM for infinix HOT 4, click link below to download and follow instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/hios-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot-4-x557.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by opegbola(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
Finally solved d issue of nt been able to install some apps (esp gameloft games), if u r experiencing such, jst download lucky patcher(even when nt rooted) nd install after dis
get d apk (mayb from apkpure app or others) of d app e.g asphalt 8, mordencombat5 etc, den open, lucky patcher after dis u would see an optiondown rebuld and install(click on it) den browse to d apk u hav, click on it u would c options(install,unistall and install, create modified apk) click on create modified apk and anoda option will popup (remove licence, inapp purchase blahblahblah) click on support in app purchase, after dis anoda option Jst click on apply den wait.
After dis, u should c patch 1 & 2 success and d rest faided just click on goto file and install. Gbam u should b able to install and download data ditectly from d apk

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Pheeknow: 8:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Yeah, thanks
gonaij:
LOL, are you on this earth at all, even a child knows that Hot 4 cannot be compared with Note 3.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Pheeknow: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Why will someone leave a beautiful UI like XOS, to go for a dead UI called HiOS? It should be the other way round if you ask me grin
enoch273:
have you ever feel bored of the XOS UI and sometimes want to explore and feel like experiencing the tecno HiOS on your device? well it is here for you now, HiOS custom ROM for infinix HOT 4, click link below to download and follow instructions on how to flash

http://www.enochtekng.com/2016/10/hios-custom-rom-for-infinix-hot-4-x557.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Iphone5: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Pheeknow:
Why will someone leave a beautiful UI like XOS, to go for a dead UI called HiOS? It should be the other way round if you ask me grin

You are on point, i have used the boom J8 and i can't compare the experience with the hot 4
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by otswag(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2016
My Infinix hot 4 battery has been draining very fast since I did a systems upgrade. I had to revert back to Factory settings yet no change. Any possible solutions?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by timidapsin(m): 10:35am On Oct 31, 2016
otswag:
My Infinix hot 4 battery has been draining very fast since I did a systems upgrade. I had to revert back to Factory settings yet no change. Any possible solutions?
Update your apps
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 12:10pm On Oct 31, 2016
If I don't do the software update will it affect the phone in any way? Cos I'm afraid of that particular update that caused problems for some users.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by rydercity(m): 1:36pm On Oct 31, 2016
Infinix Zero 3 For Sale #45000 (Negotiable). Am in Ph. 08102571356
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
If I don't do the software update will it affect the phone in any way? Cos I'm afraid of that particular update that caused problems for some users.

Nope. It won't. Haven't updated mine since I bought it.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Nope. It won't. Haven't updated mine since I bought it.
pheeew.. Thanks bro, that got me worried. How is the multi tasking? Does it resume ur activity where u left it even after opening other apps?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by phonedaddy: 2:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Thanks man
opegbola:
Finally solved d issue of nt been able to install some apps (esp gameloft games), if u r experiencing such, jst download lucky patcher(even when nt rooted) nd install after dis
get d apk (mayb from apkpure app or others) of d app e.g asphalt 8, mordencombat5 etc, den open, lucky patcher after dis u would see an optiondown rebuld and install(click on it) den browse to d apk u hav, click on it u would c options(install,unistall and install, create modified apk) click on create modified apk and anoda option will popup (remove licence, inapp purchase blahblahblah) click on support in app purchase, after dis anoda option Jst click on apply den wait.
After dis, u should c patch 1 & 2 success and d rest faided just click on goto file and install. Gbam u should b able to install and download data ditectly from d apk
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
pheeew.. Thanks bro, that got me worried. How is the multi tasking? Does it resume ur activity where u left it even after opening other apps?

Multitasking is great.

Yes it does, even when you reboot. (but it'll have to refresh when you reboot)

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Multitasking is great.

wow! Thanks so much bro, i can't wait to lay my hands on this device.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Habbatically: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Multitasking is great.

Please, your advice is needed.

I want to buy a fairly used phone on Jiji, the person says I should come to Badagry to collect it(if you know there). But I told him to come I will give T-fare, he said he can't come.

I just don't want to fall prey in the hands of these people. I don't know what to do.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:02pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:

I want to buy a fairly used phone on Jiji, the person says I should come to Badagry to collect it(if you know there). But I told him to come I will give T-fare, he said he can't come.

I just don't want to fall prey in the hands of these people. I don't know what to do.

First of all, jiji is not a trusted site ( Lots of scammers over there) ..

Going to badagry to meet the seller isn't a problem if you've been there before or know your way around there ..

I'll suggest you take some who knows the place well along with you ..

Or better still, look for something similar on NL ..

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Habbatically: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

First of all, jiji is not a trusted site ( Lots of scammers over there) ..

Going to badagry to meet the seller isn't a problem if you've been there before or know your way around there ..

I'll suggest you take some who knows the place well along with you ..

Or better still, look for something similar on NL ..
It's far cheaper compares to Nairaland.

Thanks!
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Iphone5: 5:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:

Please don't go to Badagry, that's the new ploy of these robbers, they bring you down there and rob you of all your possession, it happened to a friend of mine recently

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:

Thanks!

Alright, be careful sha.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Iphone5: 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2016
I need clean infinix hot note ASAP, no screen cracks please and Lagos residents
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:

Thanks!
bro I suggest u contact augster to help u get the phone. He is a jumia sales rep and he can get u a new one instead of taking the risk of going to badagry or buying a faulty device from jiji
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Habbatically: 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2016
Iphone5:

Please don't go to Badagry, that's the new ploy of these robbers, they bring you down there and rob you of all your possession, it happened to a friend of mine recently
Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate your concern.

I don't even have it in mind to go there again.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Habbatically: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
bro I suggest u contact augster to help u get the phone. He is a jumia sales rep and he can get u a new one instead of taking the risk of going to badagry or buying a faulty device from jiji
Thanks! How can I get that person?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Habbatically: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Psychodavidovic:

Alright, be careful sha.
Thanks bro!
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
mention him or u search for his signature. His contact number is there.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Mimisboygreat: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2016
augster:
Contact me to purchase Infinix Hot 4 on 08100041548
habbatically that's augster
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
habbatically that's augster
Oga mi, thanks for the mention

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by augster(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
Habbatically:
Oga na me be this oo.. Here's my number, .. Whatsapp/Call/Text

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.