Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265236 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 12:28am On May 10, 2017
Checkout the two new processors qualcomm launched which are already available in latest devices like samsung galaxy, nokia 7 and 8, xiaomi, vivo and oppo devices, click the link below for full details

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/qualcomm-officially-launches-snapdragon.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by oluwapoju(m): 7:16am On May 10, 2017
lanre211:

https:// goo. gl/ JpCIwQ that's the link(remove all the space), the file is 1.4gig, download it and place it in your memory card directly(not in a folder).... now, go to your system update, click on the three dots by the top right, click on update from local, choose the file you placed in your memory card.... you are good to go...
Wah abt rooted phone
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by lanre211(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2017
oluwapoju:

Wah abt rooted phone

try and unroot it first, then follow the procedures... I didn’t root mine, and there was no problem installing it.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 10:04am On May 10, 2017
Checkout and Purchase this cheapest smartphone with LTE technology, iris scanner and also running android 6.0 marshmallow, click link below for full details and how to buy

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/fero-iris-cheapest-4g-lte-enabled.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by adenike1215(f): 1:21pm On May 10, 2017
XX17:

Thanks a lot.
One more question please.
Pls i heard that there are many hot 4. Pls what's the model of your own e.g INFINIX X577 HOT 4
Thanks
mine is hot4 lite X577

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Hakeem12(m): 4:33am On May 12, 2017
there is the hot 4 lite with no finger print and 1gig ram, then hot 4 with 2gb ram and fingerprint and then hot 4 pro with 4g and 13mp back camera
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by frostland(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2017
pls am presently using infinix hot3 BT I want to buy the hot4 pls is the hot4 advisable to use in place of hot3? urgent answer if u are using it
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Prince3d(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2017
frostland:
pls am presently using infinix hot3 BT I want to buy the hot4 pls is the hot4 advisable to use in place of hot3? urgent answer if u are using it
I haven't used Hot 3 before. But from my experience so far using the Hot 4, it will be a good buy for you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 4:39pm On May 13, 2017
HI !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cutiedave(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2017
Ndissle:
HI !!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Bro can u repair the charging port of innjoo max 2 plus....av tried many engineers bt they never do it well
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by frostland(m): 4:29am On May 14, 2017
Prince3d:

I haven't used Hot 3 before. But from my experience so far using the Hot 4, it will be a good buy for you.
pls hw is the battery and camera
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Maisamari1994: 11:03am On May 14, 2017
Oboi this upgrade dey OK ooh....wow android 7 on point....nice display and screen split...

Leading the way .....

1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cutiedave(m): 11:49am On May 14, 2017
Maisamari1994:
Oboi this upgrade dey OK ooh....wow android 7 on point....nice display and screen split...

Leading the way .....
Cool bt dere are still some bugs tho...
E.g no H+ just 3g...and dis is seriously affecting my downloads
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by sod09(m): 12:46pm On May 14, 2017
cutiedave:

Cool bt dere are still some bugs tho...
E.g no H+ just 3g...and dis is seriously affecting my downloads
hmmmm....aw does 3g Nd h+ affect ur dload..
I get 1.6m/s on my Glo,instead of u to say ur network reception is bad
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cutiedave(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2017
sod09:
hmmmm....aw does 3g Nd h+ affect ur dload..
I get 1.6m/s on my Glo,instead of u to say ur network reception is bad
Baba u cant compare 3g and h+...u being satisfied with 1.6m/s doesn't mean i am....

I guess u are lucky to be in an area with good reception.... Come down to an area with average reception and u would see d difference between 3g and h+...

Lastly dis a bug which i simply pointed out....i paid for a maximum of h+ signal and not 3g....
I pray dey solve it in the next update
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by kharyode(m): 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
I really need this version 7.. But I haven't receive update message
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Prince3d(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2017
frostland:
pls hw is the battery and camera
I don't really pay attention to the camera when buying a phone. But the battery is really great.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by frostland(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2017
Prince3d:

I don't really pay attention to the camera when buying a phone. But the battery is really great.
tanks alot
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by blackiridis(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2017
cutiedave:

Baba u cant compare 3g and h+...u being satisfied with 1.6m/s doesn't mean i am....

I guess u are lucky to be in an area with good reception.... Come down to an area with average reception and u would see d difference between 3g and h+...

Lastly dis a bug which i simply pointed out....i paid for a maximum of h+ signal and not 3g....
I pray dey solve it in the next update
that 3G u r seeing is still H+ the ROM was customized to show just 3G
thats how some ROMs are.
If u doubt switch on ur data. goto about phone>status>sim status then SS what's under ur cellular network type.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 12:14am On May 15, 2017
see detailed tutorial on how to root and port TWRP recovery on infinix hot 4 x557 after upgrading to android 7.0 nougat, click link below for full tutorial

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/05/how-to-root-and-port-twrp-on-infinix.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by modupeola007: 6:51am On May 15, 2017
Please house, I need the current price of the Infinix Hot 4 in Lagos.....Those that just bought theirs in the last one week pls so I'll know how much to budget for it! Thanks for the prompt response.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Muyiwabiggy(m): 9:51pm On May 15, 2017
blackiridis:

that 3G u r seeing is still H+ the ROM was customized to show just 3G
thats how some ROMs are.
If u doubt switch on ur data. goto about phone>status>sim status then SS what's under ur cellular network type.

Bros in ur honest opinion is there any bugs that is in this nougat update? Answers needed urgently
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by srrrr(m): 11:33pm On May 15, 2017
I bought an OTG cable today, Tested it with a Flash drive and it worked. I also used a mouse and it worked too.
The problem now is that I plugged it to another phone (hot 4 lite), but it only charged. It didn't display any usb sign and it did not appear in the storage and usb settings (like the flash drive).
I tried 3 working usb cables in 3 phones (2 hot 4 lite and one Lenovo), but they only charged.
Please, is there a way I can fix this, or is the OTG just half baked.
I'm using an infinix hot 4
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by monimekaz(m): 12:01am On May 16, 2017
Pls where can I buy original flash charger for infinix note 2 charger ....its urgent ....original ....with my experience with online stores I presume they sell sub standard products at high cost so I can't patronise them again ...if there is anywhere apart from jumia n co ....pls notify me
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 2:00am On May 16, 2017
monimekaz:
Pls where can I buy original flash charger for infinix note 2 charger ....its urgent ....original ....with my experience with online stores I presume they sell sub standard products at high cost so I can't patronise them again ...if there is anywhere apart from jumia n co ....pls notify me

Aliexpress
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 10:18am On May 16, 2017
monimekaz:

Computer village
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:00pm On May 16, 2017
monimekaz:
Check with 3cHub. @monimekaz
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by sod09(m): 4:41pm On May 16, 2017
there is a new update to those that have nougat to fix the bug, i cant send screen shot cos av done the update
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by srrrr(m): 8:25pm On May 16, 2017
sod09:
there is a new update to those that have nougat to fix the bug, i cant send screen shot cos av done the update
If i have twrp installed already, do I have to flash the stock recovery back before doing OTA Upgrade.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by sod09(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2017
srrrr:

If i have twrp installed already, do I have to flash the stock recovery back before doing OTA Upgrade.
u Will unroot
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by srrrr(m): 8:43pm On May 16, 2017
sod09:
u Will unroot
I'm aware of that. I want to upgrade to nougat through OTA, but I want to flash twrp first before upgrading and then I'll root it. But if i flash the twrp first before I upgrade, will my phone brick (just the way it will brick if you don't unroot before upgrading)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.