Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding (1526 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At Saraki Daughter's Wedding / Ike Ekweremadu Visits Bola Tinubu At His Ikoyi Residence (Photo) / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by Descartes: 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
What was he pointing at?
Could it be the arrival of a persona non grata Dino ?

Cc
Lalasticlala

Jamesibor
Dropshot
SaiNDAvengers
Fulanimafia

cheesy cheesy

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by shiki(m): 5:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
The moment Jagaban saw al-majiri around shocked

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tinubu: Isn't that the unchained mad dog from Kogi? Who invited him to this party?

The man beside him: Oga, na him ooo. I hope he is not here to rape your son's wife since he couldn't get his mother.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by Descartes: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
Tinubu: Isn't that the unchained mad dog from Kogi? Who invited him to this party?

The man beside him: Oga, na him ooo. I hope he is not here to rape your son's wife since he couldn't get his mother.

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by SaiNigeria: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
Its obvious he sighted Dino Melaye some meters close to Remi cool

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by usba: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
Look there goes an ugu hawker hating on me coz I am getting paper
Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by betterABIAstate: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
Tinubu: why is remi giving dino those sexy looks, padi abeg shey I no fine pass the guy ni?

The man: giggled, baba you fine pass ransom Noah jare, you even white pass your agbada grin

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
Make sure you close that door very well. Don't allow Buhari,and his crooked wife Aishia Buhari to enter this hall, they are evil couples and i don't want them to infect my children with the type of evil change they brought on Nigerians
Re: Hilarious!!! :Caption This Photo Of Tinubu At The Son's Wedding by Progressive01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
bejeiodus:

Lalasticlala must Hear this. cheesycheesy

(1) (Reply)

Justice Auta Hanged Saro Wiwa: Nemesis Arrived His Home / APC Lambasts Fani-kayode For Calling Buhari, A Killer Of Christians / Who's Currently The Best Performing Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.