Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) (16077 Views)

Ex BBNaija Star, Debie Rise Stun In Pant And Bra Photoshoot / Beverly Osu In Pant And Bra For Valentine (Photos) / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by olaboo123: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2016

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by cozy7(m): 8:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
I guess she's tired of not being noticed

Now she wants d centre-stage.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Merlissa(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
Speechless
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by hymanflex(m): 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
and OP, how are you so sure she's a Muslim

cos I've got packs of non Muslim ladies around me who like wearing their friend's hijab.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Kobicove(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
Another attention seeker...
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by yarimo(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
@op Muslim or not she's also a human being, wearing hijab doesn't mean you are a Muslim.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 11:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
She should be careful, that is all i have to say.

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by FreeSpirited: 11:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
What is sacred about an ordinary hijab( a piece of cloth) that makes it a taboo to post online with a pant. Many of those hypocrite can get fvcked in their head to toe black Ninger dress in secret.

7 Likes

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by csamii: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Choi! Muslim babes hot o!
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 10, 2016
They're plenty on the streets just that they're not in pant. But u'll see a lady on hijab wearing sexytight leggings such that the V-grave of her vagina bulges between her thighs, some wear miniskirts with sleeveless top to flaunt their fresh arms, then they wear hijab on top

I don't know if it is anobi muhammed they're deceiving or themselves bcus I know its definitely not the public lookers

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by horlamelekan(m): 12:16am On Aug 10, 2016
hymanflex:

cos I've got packs of non Muslim ladies around me who like wearing their friend's hijab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2016
It is her body...... Her choice of cloth is her biz

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by 1shortblackboy: 12:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Its not up to me
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by 400billionman: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2016
She was inspired watching " Just for laugh Gags "..
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Subconscious(m): 1:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Hahaha..time to take off the blindfold
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Agebrown(m): 1:44am On Aug 10, 2016
she just felt like covering whats already open... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Nobody: 3:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Na this kind boobs dey sweet Alfa dem..

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by stevenkrish(m): 5:30am On Aug 10, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Daniel058(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2016
What's different between this and fasting before killing people??

Abegi wu dem dey deceive? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by HCF(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2016
So, because she is putting on hijab, she is a Muslim Abi?..SMH!

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Tundeiab(m): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2016
csamii:
Choi! Muslim babes hot o!
Hmmm!!!

Vaseline crew. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:58am On Aug 10, 2016
hymanflex:

. Tell him o
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by prinsam30: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2016
OP have u ever seen hijab before, does that thing there even look like hijab

pls grow up

1 Like

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by wittyt98(m): 8:08am On Aug 10, 2016
bant nd bra.. Lol op u be blood??
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 10, 2016
That picture turned me on.. I hope I'm okay?
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 10, 2016
I cant laff abeg. One ngozi posted a pix of herself in hijab, pant and bra to insult herself and not islam.

Mofos

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by benueguy(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Lol.... Their eyes have started opening
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Lexxyburg(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2016
wetin concern you?
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Jay542(m): 9:55am On Aug 10, 2016
hymanflex:

2 Likes

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by Section8(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Why do muslims like denying that the bad eggs among them are not muslims abeg?? Every religion has crazy people abeg, admit it there are muslims that are perverted.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Ayam here to read comments
Re: Why Will A Muslim Girl Wear Bant And Bra And Hijab And Post It Online (photos) by AfricanApple(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Section8:
Why do muslims like denying that the bad eggs among them are not muslims abeg?? Every religion has crazy people abeg, admit it there are muslims that are perverted.
why should it be made a case at all, what's the difference between a Muslim girl who wears hijab and a Christian girl who doesn't

besides a Muslim girl who wants to go bad in terms of nudity will never wear hijab to do so...
Halima Abubakar is an example

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love & Laugher Event Host, Mr Odey & Two Others Get Engaged On Stage (Pics) / Lady Masturbate When Breastfeeding Her Son Picture! / This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.